LYNCH MOB LYNCH THIS FUCKING SUBHUMAN NOW LYNCH MOB LYNCH MOB LYNCH MOB LYNCH MOB

LYNCH MOB LYNCH THIS FUCKING SUBHUMAN NOW LYNCH MOB LYNCH MOB LYNCH MOB LYNCH MOB

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-civil-rights-violation-daniel-shaver-who-was-killed-mesa-arizona-police-department
pastebin.com/pUpP58KN
nber.org/papers/w22399
youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

infowars used to cover the police state daily but since Trump got into office no longer makes an issue of things like this.

Dont care fuck off shareblue

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/investigate-civil-rights-violation-daniel-shaver-who-was-killed-mesa-arizona-police-department

If you'll form a lynch mob, you'd sign and spread a petition, right?

That guy tried to reach in his pocket.

Keep licking the boot you fucking faggot. I respect the police but this faggot is very obviously a psycho.

He seemed to be pulling his pants up like a beta cuck

The dude was shivering in his voice. The cop is a fucking lunatic. Stop defending this manlet.

yeah some stoned guy can 360 quickscope you from a kneeling position
if he pulled out anything you would have a point
if a cop can't react fast enough in such situations, he shouldn't be a cop
retarded bootlicker

Because the man at the helm of the country is with us, not against us anymore.

If a nigger did the exact same thing you guys would be praising the cop right now.

>Unarmed black person killed by police
>Sup Forums: "YEEAAAH BLUE LIVES MATTER, FUCK THAT NIGGER, COP DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS UNARMED!"
>Unarmed white person killed by police
>Sup Forums: "FUCK THESE PIGS, MUH POLICE STATE, ALL COPS SHOULD HANG!"

STOP PICKING ON ME.

>I respect the police
lol

Not true. Idiot cop had him crawl on the floor with his legs cross and didn't expect him to try and pull up his pants. The sadistic cop was trying to torture the guy. Only sick sadistic fucks would support the cop and cold blooded murder like that.

idk man
looks like a pretty tough lookin hombre

If your a coward, police work is NOT for you. Using that idiot kind of logic, cops should just kill everyone they meet.

The dude shouldn't have reached for his pocket. I have no idea why you faggots have such a hard time understanding this.

REMINDER TO START FIREBOMBING POLICE STATIONS IT IS THE FIRST STEP IN TAKING DOWN THE ZOG BY GETTING RID OF THEIR LAW ENFORCEMENT

His personal info

pastebin.com/pUpP58KN

Only liberals use "whumz if" arguments.

White Lives Matter.

i've never seen a cop with glasses or as many tattoos.

nber.org/papers/w22399
Friendly reminder that BLM is full of shit and white people are killed more by police officers than niggers are eventhough niggers commit more violence and murder than any other group.
Thank you shariablue and commies and niggers a like for trying to start all these threads and shill up the board thinking you are hurting Sup Forums promoting blm and so on. Your effort is much appreciated.
Also it serves as a good idea to generally discuss police violence from a non race based perspective and how to train police better.
Do not stop!

HELLO, SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING, I'M NEW HERE, COULD SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THIS PERSON HAS DONE AND WHY WE SHOULD LYNCH HIM?

Nupol soyboys will defend this faggot because they slurp blue cocks

You can't kill people because they try and pull their pants up.

It's not in the constitution. There's no such law.

Cops should wait until there's a gun pointed at them before they take any action.

If this drunk degenerate fat drug addict was too retarded to keep his hands far away from his body that was his fault.

Kys

fake and gay

Apparently his gun had YOU'RE FUCKED on the side of it. Dude clearly had a real boner for murder. Put his head on a stick.

just dox him
>address
>phone number
>name
>car he drives

if you get the info and spread it somebody will lynch him

This. Police are class traitors who deserve to die

He shot some dude, probably not a good shoot.

americans will never do anything about cops killing them.
he will get a slap on the wrist as usual, and more americfats will be executed by blueshirt for no reason weekly.

you tell em comrade

Don't forget to lynch the judge withholding evidence that would change the outcome.

STOP BULLYING ME

This. My country is a bunch of betafags

>Dude clearly had a real boner for murder.
You've never wondered what it would be like to watch someone's light go out and know you're responsible?

OH DEAR, DID HE MEAN TO SHOOT THEM? OR WAS IT AN ACCIDENT, SORRY FOR ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS, I'M JUST TRYING TO WORK OUT HOW EVERYTHING AROUND HERE WORKS

kawaii dominatrix desu

>if he pulled out anything you would have a point
If he pulled out anything, the cop would be probably dead.

>Oh wow, that cop didn't know he had no weapon
>I know that now, so the cop should have known that as well.

Is this retarded dindus invading Sup Forums?

ALL CRIMINALS DESERVE TO BE SHOT ON SIGHT

Fucking NICE!

Want to play a game Sup Forums?

FAKE AND GAY.

>whites lynching a white
yeah nah

I need his social media handles so his family/friends can be informed of my memes

Maybe if the victim was black, the guy would actually get attacked IRL by avengers. But whites are too cowardly for that, they just stick to imageboard crying and online ""activism"".

He meant to.

There are plenty of people who are actually worthy of that. But I am not going to become a cop and play SIMON SAYS: HARD MODE in order to do it.

Who would be more useful in a racewar? The cop or this fat piece of shit drug user?

>niggers are more likely to chimp out
Yea we know

>SIMON SAYS: HARD MODE
Lmao I'm stealing that

looks like a 5'8 fag. weighs like 150lbs? that's literally the opposite of tough. kek.

Man, my dad's a former cop and shit like this actually makes it hard to feel bad for the shit other precincts go through.

According to that he was a cop since he was 6? And none of those numbers are remotely accurate

OMG THAT'S DREADFUL! I HOPE THE PERSON HE SHOT IS OK, DID SOMEBODY CALL AN AMBULANCE?

>not just calling the cops on him for waving a gun around

>Hates the guberment
>Hates free speech
Are these things sentient? Do they WANT to get sent to the gulags?

Yea he's good. He shot himself with small bullets every day to build up a resistance to big ones.

what did he do again?

RIGHT WING FIRING SQUADS NOW FUCK THIS PIG !!!!!!!!!

No, they're literal drones

Stfu were not miggers

his wife

>Sup Forums is one person
Would you mind not being a fucking retarded faggot ?

Hi guys

home depot. top kek.

losers....

Would bone

D-d-d-d-digits! Wasted!

Cops should not be able to get away with killing unarmed citizens. If you believe anything otherwise you're a bootlicking programmed faggot.

What's his height got to do with anything? Plenty of tall sociopaths you mongoloids. Would it be acceptable for him to murder people if he was 6'2?

>If he pulled out anything, the cop would be probably dead
There were 5 rifles pointed straight at him, if he had any thought to retaliate, let alone if he had a gun, it was long gone by the time he realized he has those 5 guns pointed at him

Only leftist and anti white pieces of shit use the word pig to describe cops. Lynch for his behavior if you wish but calling him pig is like a black calling Obama a subhuman negro.. you'll be insulting your own

This is pushed too hard on the board atm for it to be anything, but a shariablue op. Don't fall for it. It's an op for bad press.

The cop gave clear instructions to the idiot who reached for his waist/gun. Die in a fucking fire shills.

pastebin.com/pUpP58KN

it fails to also point out this little piglette is 5'8 and enjoys lots of penis

Can someone explain who the fuck this is?

>Would it be acceptable for him to murder people if he was 6'2?
Yes. At 6'4" you get rape privileges

No. Because one would work and the other won't.

>pube beard
>gay tats
>clear lack of testosterone

Classic beta soyboy who becomes a cop to powertrip.

pfff retard kid. if it were me i would rip my clothes off before i left the room. that way i wouldn't have to pull my pants up and get shot

I’m ok with this cop because he was just doing his job.
Kid shouldn’t have been out of his room.

>If the situation was different, then the outcome would be different!
How stupid are you?

The cop did nothing wrong; only reddit soyboys will disagree.

read my posts. it is in NO WAY acceptable. this little piglette deserves prison time. preferably next to jamal and jose

holy bootlick, lick harder till the coating comes off you fucking faggots. Maybe when you're done there you too can play simon says russian roulette style and you may live.

He probably has ptsd from shooting brown kids before he went into the police force
Pussy

How did you type all that with those potato hands?

>cop tells some faggot kid to raise his hands
>kid reaches for waist and cop shoots him
>leftypol and shariablue are spamming the board with anti-cop threads in order to make us look bad

Don;t fall for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

keep swallowing beta faggot.

Trump won, kys Soros nigger

I mean you know America is really fucking huge and like 50 completely fucking different places with shitloads of people don't you?

indeed. we have become a cucked out police state. this is simply indisputable. ill be gone in due time so i dont worry too much. those that stick around however.... well.... it wont be so great for them.

>If he pulled out anything, the cop would be probably dead.

Just watched the video...how can anyone not call that shit an execution? Cop should have been given the death penalty.

>have
It literally just happened