Ok guys, the whole Lauren Southern's abortion thing is getting out of hand. If she really did, I don't blame her

Ok guys, the whole Lauren Southern's abortion thing is getting out of hand. If she really did, I don't blame her

Yes she's a thot and a liar, yes she's a hypocrite. But what would you rather? She's supposed to raise an IR baby alone? Thats more "trad" somehow? fucking nonsense

TLDR; leave LS alone! There should be an exception for abortion as long as it's IR/black kids getting scraped out

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/5k1ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why can't niggers cut their fingernails?

streamable.com/5k1ac

I would rather she had USED A FUCKING CONDOM LIKE AN ADULT IF SHE DID NOT WANT TO HAVE BABIES.

What the fuck is so hard to understand?

>She's supposed to raise an IR baby alone?
She wouldn't be alone you fucking racist pos. The dad's grandma would be there for baby, probably.

Or you know, just didn't fuck niggers.

imagine how wet she must have been while her tight little pink cunt was getting stretched by that veiny BBC. i can almost hear her soft little moans as he slowly eases it in and out of her, gently... fuck i wish i could have been there.

Kys cuck

One shes going to be kiled on dotr
Two maybe she should never have fucked a nigger

>abortion
salsa?

Wait, what happened? Rundown please

Who is she?

first I heard of this too, give us sauce OP

He plays the blues

So THIS is the power of the traditional woman....

The fact we fall for these subversive tactics is sad as fuck, think for your fucking selves, not only is this all retarded but it's been shitting up the board all week. Just fucking sage e-celeb threads, we proved where they come from. (And even if they didn't it's still bullshit)

>Lauren Southern's abortion
Absolutely nothing wrong with her aborting a niglet, she did the right thing.

>muh david brock
kek
>invite the donald they said
>we can redpill them they claimed

Jesus

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

I have a theory that Uranium One has more to do with Israel than it does to do with Russia.

I really don't care about abortion, I care about coalburning

Well to be fair traditional women should be submissive to their man

Would've been better to be in the room at the clinic, watching that little fucker get sucked out of her cunt while she moaned

At least she paid for it like a true believer in equality.

Source on her abortion?

I don't care that much about coalburning, but I care about abortion.
There's just no fucking way, come on guys. This is libel basically

Tradthots be gone

We need to absolutely distance ourselves from these literal whores

commies are writing libels on Lauren and Sup Forumsacks are buying it like dumbasses

what is so wrong with abortion?

I don't understand how retarded some religious idiots get over the subject... so long as it is a fairly early stage one then it is anything from a bundle of cells to some tiny little thing that isn't viable in any way

I'm right wing economically as in I want low taxes etc.. I don't much like certain types of immigrants and want immigration to be better controlled + want violent criminals to get harsh sentences US style...

but I think the traditional right wing stances on abortion, gay marriage etc.. are fucking stupid and really are issues that are of little consequence to anyone else

If you hate niggers, why are you using a phrase like "thot" which is from nigger lexicon?

That's because you're a blithering idiot. Unless you don't see anything wrong with murder. Then you're just sociopath.

who's that filthy nigger standing next to honorable Aryan T?

Slide thread. Sage

You yourself are nothing but a bundle of cells. It's murder plain and simple

What the fuck is this meme? Im convinced this anti-Lauren thing is a Shareblue covert op to spark infighting.

There is no fucking basis to these claims.

Stop guys, Lauren is beautiful & pure. I don't care about the "proof" even if it looks convincing, I know she didn't really abort

Less abortions = even more non-white babies to outbreed white babies in the world. Even with banned abortions, they multiply faster than whites in post-industrial societies ever will

My heart doesn't cry for aborted third world children that never get to migrate to Europe from their overpopulated hellholes.

Oh, it almost certainly is. The problem is one too many useful idiots on the right have fallen for it. It's why those soy boys at storm front are all over it now, propagating it.

Don’t put words in my mouth you nigger

who could be spreading slander against promising young right-wingers?

You're the one using the word "thot", which came from niggers originally. If anyone is a nigger, it's you.

She's an economical roastie taking advantage of the political climate for free gibs.

Faggot.

Okay, so she's a coalburner. And she promotes civic nationalism and "assimilation". And she hates the Nazis and thinks they were no better than the Communists. And she has traces of nonwhite DNA in the results she revealed to the world. And she dabbles in recreational drinking and drugs. And she may or may not have had an abortion in the past.

You people need to learn to forgive and forget. She's doing a lot for our movement right now, what's in the past is in the past. None of you live perfect, flawless lives with spotless pasts, so don't act like you're somehow better than her.

I think I'm going to watch a bunch of lauren southern videos every time I see one of these threads.

She's a whore and a bimbo.

>no proof
>fucking pictures
Choose one. Or stop putting her BLACKED pussy on a pedestal

Shes a fucking attention whore why do you keep talking about this bitch, seriously get a grip you fucking spic manlets

Isn't that Milo Yiannopoulos' husband?

So taking pictures next to someone clothed means you fucked them? How many pictures have you taken with your family? Should we assume you've been fucked since you were an infant?