PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR AND CRAWL IN YOUR BACK AND PUT YOUR LEFT LEFT BEHIND YOUR RIGHT EAR...

PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR AND CRAWL IN YOUR BACK AND PUT YOUR LEFT LEFT BEHIND YOUR RIGHT EAR. NOW BOUNCE ON YOUR ASS CHHEKS IN MY DIRECTION WHILE RECITING THE ALPHABET IN BACKWARDS

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pUpP58KN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Fuck you pig.

kek'd

>be white
>be jew
>be respectful

cops are chill you fucking scumbags

>*BOOM BOOM BOOM* NOT SO FAST TOUGH GUY
*gets acquitted*

>muh murder
>They totally murdered me now just like they murder tons of dindus (*)

(*) because I didn't follow orders and acted as if I was a dindu criminal.

his personal info

pastebin.com/pUpP58KN

"T...S...R...Q....O-"
BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM

My sides...

The important thing is that you don't put your hands down. And they did say that about 100 times.
He did. He's dead as shit. He did it more than once too. That's what happens when you have a tactical team trained on you. No matter what they say, your hands don't go down. At all. Ever.

hi leftypol

ALL CRIMINALS DESERVE TO DIE

>SIMON SAYS DO SEVEN BACKFLIPS
>SIMON SAYS DO THE HOKEYPOKEY
>SIMON SAYS SPIN AROUND ON YOUR HEAD WHILE RECITING YOUR ABCS AND PLAYING THIS BANJO
>BLAM

>crawl in your back
What did he mean by this?

BANG! BANG!
BANG! BANG!
BANG! BANG!

Im fucking dying on this thread..

Our cops might be pussies but at least that means we don't get executed for not doing a backwards crabwalk for their entertainment whenever they demand it.

dunno why, but that dude looks really friendly.

>reach back one more time and we'll shoot you
>reaches back one more time
>gets shot

That's all there is to it. Notice he was fine and they let him crawl with his hands on the ground but as soon as he reached back again, he got deleted.

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

Phew, that was a close one.

Pulling up pants is sort of like a reflex out of embarrassment. I can see myself doing it too

I got beaten up by the police once so they're not really much better

IF YOU BREAK A LAW YOU DESERVE TO BE EXECUTED CRIMINAL

Then you're retarded and deserve to die. When cops have guns pointed at you and are giving you instructions, if your first thought is "damn my pants are falling down" you don't deserve to breed. Good riddance.

Guess I'm throwing that ass back ;)