Tales of Zestiria the X

Zestiria in less than an hour lads.

Maybe Dezel will actually do something this time unlike the last episode which was named after him.

>episode named after Dezel
>it's a Rose episode
>episode named after Sorey
>it's a Rose episode
>episode named after any seraph
>it's a Rose episode
I wonder who pulls the strings in ufo.

Inb4
>episode named after Rose
>it's an Alisha episode.

It's live

>Seraphim fighting each other
This is nice actually.

LOLI ROSE IS CUTE
CUTE!

prpr

Glad to see the Seraphim fucking doing things for once. Was getting real tired of watching Miss Murder and Fantasy Jesus's Talking Heads Show.

I guess the anime is made for people who haven't played the game, but all the walking and talking about shit I know about with no levity from the Seraphs is really dull. They're more color-coded tools than characters.

best slut

What is sex with Lailah like?

ALISHA NO KOE?

never forget tru nakama, elisha

Look, it's Edna! You guys like Edna, right? Look at her being all cute and irrelevant to everything that's going on, as usual. Please buy the BDs.

>ENSHENTO NOVA!

> Average fan's reaction to watching 3 episodes of nothing happening

SIREL IS WAIFU

Alisha-sama is so cool

Damn stalker

>Seraphim are alone without Sorey
>action happens
>Sorey comes back
>talking heads
>Alisha is on screen
>Action again
>Dezel and Rose in the preview
>fun skit happens
Clearly Sorey is the weakest link in this show.

I like how it's Sorey's journey but he's not in a single damn cap. He does nothing but mosey around and purify some small-time muhlevolence. Why does he even exist as the main character? Just have him fuck off with his Seraph posse and do his thing off-screen if you want to make a show about Alisha and Rose. Jesus. It would hardly change a thing but I'd stop getting my hopes up that I'd get to see him actually fucking do something important for once.

This. Although sometimes I also have this other expression.

Based alisha, even higher than last week

I want to lick Edna's flat chest.

>uses sword
>gets herself stabbed in the back
>uses sword again
>gets like twenty of her men impaled
Why hasn't she switched back to spear yet?

It was obvious with S1 he is just the image MC while ToZ anime is an Alisha and Rose party. I feel disappointed, to be honest. Sorry is a fine MC, I like him, but to switch so much of his focus is ridiculous. Glad the anime is flopping.

Considering how Alisha did nothing to help the sales of this schlock having her comeback and hold back the story with more of her irrelevant bullshit isn't going to actually help it.

wew lad, we need to go back to Tales of Alisha.

**Sorey

ToZX is just Tales of RoseAlisha now.
There's really no other reason to watch it.

How different is the anime from the game?

Better, but that's not saying much.

Sorry is a great name for him. He's usually apologising for something in the game, after all.

Sorry I'm not strong enough.
Sorry I'm not a good Shepherd yet.
Sorry for these dead children.
Sorry I couldn't save you.
Sorry for being a sheltered nerd with passion for my sole hobby.
Sorry I can't be like Rose.
Sorry for bothering you Rose.
Sorry for sharing my sad past with you Rose.
etc.

Completely derailed at this point.

I have nothing against the girls, but I prefer Sorey as MC. If you enjoy it, thats good. At least some do because I lost interest.

>Sorry got shafted on his own story
Truly sad.

Sorei is easily the worst character and not even a good self-insert. His peacenik bullshit is stupid considering he read the Celestial Record and knows exactly how violent the world is.

Boring, the most interesting part is the episode previews.

Right now the anime is pretty much a cult image of Rose and Alisha, if you like that, you're in for a ride, oh boy.

Sorey was never a self insert, despite what TOZX wants you to believe. Game Sorey was never a moralfag he just didn't believe in killing people without any thought.

I've played the game multiple times and like it a lot. Sorei is a hippie faggot.

There's nothing wrong with having an idealist as an MC. He's only read about war and suffering- he's never seen it for himself. The Seraphim are basically ultra hippies and that's all he ever knew.

He never got to be more than that. He was told over and over again what he should and shouldn't be by everyone around him, but he never decided for himself. The only time he showed a spine was when he fought Heldaf for the last time and decided to slowly purge muhlevolence in his century-long sleep. Can't hear the nagging and bitching if you're busy dreaming.

He was only hippie in the sense that he wanted everyone to be able to see spirits like he could but beyond that he wasn't a hippie, he just didn't believe in murder which is normal for anybody who isn't a sociopath.

Should I watch this anime after beating the game?

I'm about to return to Elysia.

Just trying to consume whatever Zestiria content that's required to enjoy Berseria.

I can't stand Dezel, he's all edge.

There's no need for anything Zestiria to play Berseria but there's a cameo and two Berseria episodes in the anime.

Dezel is a fucking nature lover. He can't stand seeing nature screwed with, it's adorable.

So he's PETA?

>required to enjoy Berseria
Edna is the only remotely good connection between the games, since onii-chan is a party member and you get a few skits related to her, don't bother with anything else, user.

Ironically there was nothing actually wrong with Sorey as a shepherd, in fact he had the right idea on how to handle things. It's Lailah who was telling him what he should be like that was wrong.

I fucking agreed with Mikleo that he and Sorey should just fuck off and leave the rest of them to solve of they think they're so smart.

Then there's really no need to watch this anime. The anime is actually doing a terrible job at connecting Berseria to Zestiria.

No, he's not an ecoterrorist type, merely a geek with a slight bit more power than most other geeks. If only we had the capability to have him, Sorey, Mikleo, and Eizen in a scene together. The sheer geekery would be mind-boggling.

In the game you had Edna, Mayvin, Zaveid, as well as the back story and world building. The anime just has Edna.

The anime also has Zaveid though.

killing != murder
Killing someone while defending yourself (hell, stopping Armageddon) isn't murder.

He actually needed to be an idealist to be Shepard, if the lore is consistent (I don't think so though, unreliable narrator is more likely).

As for the second part, we never get to see any of that. And why would a teenager(?) not have ever thought about what it means to kill and when it is necessary to kill? He hunts animals. I thought about that shit at about age 8.

He's only been in one episode, which looking back is the only episode needed to see all of the anime's connection to the game.

Nah. Only watch it if you're like me and you can't let go and need more content to fill the void.

Oh yeah that too, I forgot about Zaveid sidequest and everything, that rivalry actually creates a good contrast with Zaveid mentality between games.

ToZX should mainly focus on Edna, Rose, and Alisha. The guys don't interests me at all.

Sorey never had a problem with defending himself. However, because it apparently seems as though he raised more responsibly than you were he's was raised to not kill other humans or seraphim. Killing people as a Shepherd isn't killing for self defense.

There is a difference between killing an animal for food and killing another human being and not for self defense.

Wait, it's the 2nd season and Dezel is still alive?

>And why would a teenager(?) not have ever thought about what it means to kill and when it is necessary to kill?
Probably just a thrown in plot point since the game keeps shoving the theme of "What it truly means to be a Shepard" in your face.

Well, they could always claim that animals and humans are different, or killing as a Shepard weights more due to his need to be pure from malevolence etc.

It's too bad with Rose on the team the game never got a chance to explore the idea.

SERAPH OF MURDER

>POMF

Why is she so unsexy?

>Loli rose
HHHHHNNNNNGGGG

Of course he had a problem defending himself. He is attacked countless times by all kinds of creatures that are irredeemably evil and hesitates to strike them down even after they almost kill him and his friends. That's cowardice, not righteousness.

She's a man with a female VA.

Loli olevs bedrock. Literally.

>come home
>see this
What do?

She's quite sexy enough. Just not enough skin.
That's what happens when you don't wear skimpy armor.

>Implying

She has more tits and ass than Alisha.
Also dem legs.

I want to marry Edna.

Join Dezel and spitroast her.

Patience. They haven't even begun the Shepard's 4 trials.

Where did it all go so wrong?
Whose fault is it this innocent little girl turned into a murderer?

Rape is the only option. Afterwards, comfort and head pats.

What was the first 12 episodes like?
SoL?

They're gonna rush the final episodes of this series, if it's this slow.

Alisha is feminine and pure. Rose is used goods and so tomboyish as to be indistinguishable from a man.

Edna > Alisha > Lailah >>> Rose

deadpan loli gives be boner

Alisha can't be pure, she held hands with Sorey multiple times.

>not liking an ojou who's also a tomboy
Edna > Rose > Alisha > Lailah

You're remembering wrong, Sorey never once hesitated to defend himself, ever. The would only ever stop short of killing people. You only come across human hellions that actually need to be killed 2x and both times it was you confronting them. Sorey never hesitates to beat them down the only thing he hesitated to do was killing them, because they couldn't be purified, which you could do to every other human hellion except those specific ones. It's completely reasonable for a character who isn't a sociopath to not be willing and eager to kill another person, especially when they have no experience doing so.

He was never pretends to be righteous about anything.

It can't be helped. Girls learn from an early age that anyone can bleed.

It was a required ritual, like holding hands in church. Doesn't count.

It was nothing but watching Alisha's being sad and doing fuck all.