Why do other countries seem so much more well-maintained than the US?

I just got back from a business trip in Japan, and I could not believe it. Compared to the USA, Japan felt almost like a futuristic utopia. Almost every street feels perfectly manicured. Everything is so clean and almost all the employees are so friendly and fast. And there's hardly any crime: one time on the train I saw a nice phone just left there. Nobody was taking it because they figured the person would just claim it another day. You would never see that shit in America.

What's the deal? Why does it seem like other countries often have such superior infrastructure?

japan is the best country when it comes to this

one of the biggest reasons is that they feel like a community and almost noone vandalizes shit - in most places in the world its not even worth trying because some edgelords are going to destory everything pretty anyway and spray their faggy little tags on every wall

cause you are only visiting the tourist areas

LACK OF NIGGERS

Much of the US outside of where the coastal elites live is functionally third world now.

I used to travel a lot and took the the time to get off the interstates/out of the cities; it gets real depressing real fast in most of this country.

Niggers

Niggers. /thread

At least they have a walmart and mcdonalds

Why do you expect farm land to be built up and clean like a tourist street? The US isn't perfect, but we live really well.

>Puts Japan as example.
Wew lad, Japan is one of the most well-maintained countries

>i-it's j-just the tourist areas, t-they a-are not a-any b-better than u-us

From the US, visited Kiev, Ukraine which had better infrastructure than any US city I've ever been to.

Yeah, but why can't America be like that?

And I hear countries like China, South Korea, Singapore and some European countries also have amazing infrastructure, airports and streets as well. The US often seems grimey in comparison

nice phones have gps, nobody would steal a phone that could be traced.

sup nerdvirgin :^)

>Yeah, but why can't America be like that?
niggers.

In relation to other countries the size of the US, what compares?

Every street is a tourist street in Japan if we're going by some anons logic.
American infrastructure is in shambles and British aren't even far off. We have roads built from the 1950s that need constant repair, a 'multicultural' society hemorrhaging gang culture and apathy to your community (Japan, being extremely nationalistic, takes pride in the cleanliness of their communit)

I'm referring to the shattered road and rapidly degrading bridges, lack of basic health services, high unemployment, high infant mortality rates, high addiction rates, high incarceration rates, antiquated or sometimes non existent utilities, poor literacy rates, and other negative quality of life markers one would expect in a third world shithole.

I can assure you a lot of people here are living far from really well.

>Why do other countries seem so much more well-maintained than the US?
It's almost as if they weren't trying to meet some absurd quota for migrants and dealt with any that shouldn't have been there.
No illegals or "refugees" to deal with means they can put their focus elsewhere.

So why did you post a picture from Brazil?

No niggers in Japan.

The major problem is that we paid niggers $20 trillion to breed, over the last 50 years, instead of spending the money on infrastructure. As a consequence, you wind up with a crumbling infrastructure, and a lot of worthless, violent, destructive niggers.

Tbf, Japan and Switzerland are in a league of their own. Every country on the planet is a shithole, if you're using them as the metric.

>all of japan looks like my animes
t. you
kek

I am not disputing that niggers ruin nations; we all know that.

But the cause doesn't change the reality; I am not exaggerating when I say much of the US is at or approaching third world living conditions.

Writing it off as "farmland" is disingenuous. Hell, how many of those farms are just meth labs anyway?

they don't have niggers, everywhere niggars started to show, things gone trash

And that's in Hong Kong. Are you genuinely retarded?

I don't know, I got the impression that the populace just wouldn't do something like steal it. I mean, what's funny, is that even the bathrooms had very orderly lines. They are a very orderly population. The Japanese just seem to act with order and mutual respect all the time because it makes it better for everyone. It's probably the same in some areas of Northern Europe.

But I'm jealous. It's the kind of country where shops can leave items in the open because they know they won't be stolen.

He's right tho.

Being from california once I drive out of cali into oregon or nevada I notice the roads get smoother, the roads are bad in california and they're constantly being fixed but it's still bad.

Stop taking his bait, you mong.

Japan doesnt have any niggers except maybe a few South Koreans and Chinese niggers from the mainland

>tiny bit of land mass for a whole lot of people making a bunch of money
You were there. Did you not see how many people were there with you?

this if there are brown or black, its under attack.

THISNiggers chop down utility poles for the copper and aluminum.

>japan is a space age utopia
t. cuck (you)

could you imagine a world without niggers, spics, or jews, it would be paradise on earth, and 20 iq points higher on average.

He literally googled "Japan slums" and didn't even bother to check if the pictures were actually from Japan.

All the money in the world flows into Japan because of crapitalism. It's a wealthy, highly populated, tiny island that can afford such infrastructure.

SK and China especially are grimey as fuck.

Was going to mention Switzerland, too. Seeing Switzerland made me rethink about how I want to live my life. You’re right that other countries seem like a shithole comparatively, but there’s no reason we have to go further down the spiral of making everything ugly to save some shekels. It wasn’t always like this.

>mutual respect
They literally have to have men's and women's train cars separated because the men can't help but molest women on the way to work.

High IQ homogeneous society does wonders.

This is bullshit.

t. Japan traveller-pro

i actually googled "finnish neighborhood "helsinki"", honest

how is image related?

No niggers

these

no nigger problem

Ha ha ha. One of the most livable cities in the world and infinitely better than the shithole your brown ass resides in.

>why is a tiny country easier to maintain than a huge country?
this is how dumb you are.

Even Japan's slums look nice.

japan is not a city, its a country. But what can you expect from a mongrel?

yes yes yes this

We flattened Japan and then rebuilt it in the modern age. You see a lot of shit looking cities in the US because they existed before the automobile, and are trying to grow out of their horse drawn carriage shell. Compare older east coast cities like boston with its narrow and winding roads with a newer western/southern city with wide laned highways and grids.

i'll take niggers and spics for 500 alex

The United States is more individualized, the colors are a mismatch of different communities with different values. And the government has more of an issue passing laws to sweep and clean up the entirety to make it nice and pretty

This slum looks far too tidy to be Brazilian. Not subhuman enough.

You're fucking retarded.

Google disagrees.

Japan has a amazing lack of Jews, unlike USA.

Texas alone has a bigger economy than most European countries, but it seems the more money we make the uglier our cities and surrounding areas are to live in. There’s so much pollution, noise, and traffic now in Houston that it’s not enjoyable to live here at all. Add on top of that the sanctuary city meme and the whole place is turning to shit. I don’t care how much of a front our politicians put on for the rest of the country, it’s not that great unless you live to work and nothing else. It’s great for jobs, I’ll give them that, but it’s come at an expense that didn’t need to be there. Lack of foresight and greed.

No military to pay for and fuckloads of taxes. In developing countries infrastructure is newer and thus in better condition.

/thread

The old east coast cities in the US are the best looking ones.

Because the US is half high IQ white, Japan is basically fulll high IQ jap. If you go to a white area in the US it's clean and nice, but the nonwhite areas of the US are dirty and trash.

never trust google

I cant even...

kikes, niggers and spics all add up

you're on to something bigdick-sama

niggers

That's kind of inevitable when you get mashed in there like sardines in a can.

>Chinese sign
>Japan

Nice try, kike.

Thats the Phillippines or India

and yet still safer than a regular street in L.A

bull. shit.

It's more niggers and strong national pride. Ask any Japanese person why there's no vandalism or litter in Japan and they'll tell you that Japanese people simply don't do that.

I remember I once mentioned to my friends that seeing things like the CN Tower or Niagara Falls made me proud to be Canadian. They thought it was dumb and pointless to have pride in their country. People break the law, litter, steal, generally chimp out because they have no understanding or appreciation of their people or their land.

Also, I say all this as someone who immigrated here as a child.

because you don't want to pay the taxes it costs

comparing city to city, I don't get why america is considered the "greatest place to be in"

in japan even cute girls can do road maintenance

Thats battlefield you cucks

>Why do other countries seem so much more well-maintained than the US?
There are other countries? Lolwut?!

and yet as a whole society, still better than most

Dude I watched a BMX video that was based in LA and I have no idea where these califags on Sup Forums get the idea that their infrastructure is better than the rest of the US. The streets were crumbling and most of the buildings looked derelict. Homeless everywhere.

judging by the unamused looking man in blue on the right waiting them to finish fucking it up so he can fix their mess, do his job, and go home I guess this was a photo op.

>Why does it seem like other countries often have such superior infrastructure?

Brown and not-like-you people.

>What's the deal? Why does it seem like other countries often have such superior infrastructure?

simple. Japan is Conservative. Social programs that the left uses to destroy society don’t exist to the extent they do here. Personal responsibility goes a long way for the economy.

that's manila

Well, Japan is a bit of an extreme example to pick, they're known worldwide for being as close to utopian as you can get. But even they have problem areas and cities that look like rundown shitholes. Japanese just have a very collective society and culture which helps the prosper together.

I'd say it's similar in a lot of Europe as well, especially here in the Nordics, at least compared to America which is incredibly invidualistic, which can be both good and bad.

One of the biggest things "holding back" America when it comes to infrastucture and the likes is americans apprehensive attitude towards taxes and centralized authority, not necessarily a bad thing though. But it certainly doesn't help when it comes to things that would be beneficial to all of society.

I've unironically become more slightly more fascist as of late. Humans tend to wreck things in my honest opinion. What's the point of having a "vibrant arts district" if all the buildings are run down? What's the point of having awesome music venues if the streets are filled with shit and urine and you have a good chance of getting stabbed?

>almost like a futuristic utopia
That's East Asia for you. Japan is probably the most gorgeous first-world country that I've been to. It was unreal how safe it felt (South Korea as well). The thing is, Europe could've still been like this, and parts of the US also, except that we have far too much social conflict, corruption, and general instability to expect having a perfectly ordered country like Japan.

In other words, a homogenous society, but this idea is predicated on a belief that there's no graffiti in Japan. False. t. I've been to Japan and South Korea and saw a fair bit of graffiti, but I know what you mean. Our sense of community in Europe and the US recedes a little bit more every day as we grow increasingly paranoid about the happenings that the darklings bring, even more as we're not allowed to speak about it in a public sense.

>Smaller countries. The US is fucking huge
>Less zoning, zoning kills the appealing look of anything
>You aren't looking at the grittier parts, of course Japan will take care or Tokyo and other big cities but town fall by the government funded wayside
>Verticle scaling, Japan is so small and so industrial that they have to build up, which is why streets are cleaner; less streets
Basically all these reason plus homogeneous population. I don't want to just blame niggers, but I live in Native country and I saw an Amerindian straining Listerine (I guess knock off Listerine) through bread and drinking it

Asians are just better at taking care of what they have desu

Implying this isn't taking care of what you have, if only you didn't have this nightmare of modern societal decay, social conflict, et cetera.

my view is that it's okay to have power out of the people. Most people think they know what's best, and I find that often to be untrue. The problem is with powers being corrupted.
But with america's individualistic atmosphere, muh liberties takes precedent and hence, no one settles on communally beneficial aspects such as healthcare

I live in boston it has the best infrastructure. This is because its remained majority white...

I dont know how long that will last, though

Yeah "most livable city in the world". You're a fucking commie cuck if you think that nothing but fucking disgusting commieblocks every other building

that's definitely Hong Kong retard.

lmao drive through pittsburgh and get back to me

All our taxes go to feeding niggers so we cant have our own and they can have ten. Its a deliberate genocide