More than a quarter of millennials say they would replace a human lover with a DROID

Would you date a robot? More than a quarter of millennials say they would replace a human lover with a DROID
>The report suggests that over a quarter of 18-34 year-olds will feel it's normal to form friendships and even romantic relationships with robots in the future instead of humans.
>And it seems that men are more likely to embrace the bots, with the report indicating that males are three times more likely to form a relationship with a robot than women.
>The report was created by Paris-based Havas, and examined the future of artificial intelligence, and people's attitudes to the future of technology.
>The findings were based on a survey of 12,000 people of mixed ages worldwide.
>It found that in the UK, men were three times as likely to agree they could have a relationship with a robot in the future, compared to women.
>And romantic relationships with bots will more common that you might think, with the report suggesting they could be taken up by as much as 27 per cent of 18-34 year olds.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5156943/27-millennials-say-consider-dating-robot.html

Biocunts BTFO.
Second sexual revolution is here, and is for men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKFHZuCvvS4
vimeo.com/12915013
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're gonna grow old and die a virgin waiting for them robots.

>implying I haven't already lost my virginity to my real doll

youtube.com/watch?v=GKFHZuCvvS4

>"replace"

lol. If they only knew how bad things are.

There's gunna be so much available pussy in my lifetime I can't wait.

meh. there's even more potential for old fashioned gayness. and besides. something tells me the male bots will be all circumgoyed and i dont like the idea of extending sex video games into holo decks. lol sounds like hollow dicks

Wasn't this on Futurama?

"date"?No. Would i fuck one? probably

I for one welcome our new sexbot overlords.

That's not how that works.

Get it to China, once they start manufacturing those its game over.

A Futurama infomercial about the dangers of dating a sexbot
vimeo.com/12915013

>It found that in the UK, men were three times as likely to agree they could have a relationship with a robot in the future, compared to women.

Ofcourse. Have you seen the slagos in the UK. Do the same survey and UK men are probably more likely to want tI get a hand job from a monkey then lay with a UK woman.

I've got VR and I think there's definitely a lot of potential in it for replacing women.

That's from a cartoons based on the minging spice girls m8 so don't pretend you have experience with women and can be choosey - all your doing is proving you watch Family Guy in your shed, or as Americans call them home.

I'd wear the groinal attachment out in a matter of weeks.

>Would you date a robot?
yeh but I'm waiting for 2nd or 3rd gen and a large second hand market
Also I wouldn't "date" it. If it has dynamic A.I, it's going to live the life of a hardcore bdsm rape victim jammed in the shelf of the wardrobe when not in use.

>Would you date a robot?

Absolutely not.

I'm not going to just throw away what my ancestors worked on this whole time. They struggled trying to find a good partner too, there is no life without struggle. I don't give a shit about the thot pandemic right now in western countries, I'll try my best to find a decent girl and love her. They're still out there. This r9k and MGTOW mentality that all women are bad is a fucking shit meme. Don't give up on humanity.

>given life only to live as the fucking gimp

>program it to start sobbing and scratching at the wardrobe door 30mins before you get home from work

>get home after a hard day at the office
>stroll into bedroom
>take off pants
>"dont cry lovely, daddy's home"

Also if the bots ever become smart enough to replace women (which is not very smart at all lol) they will be granted the same rights and would just become regular women.

They are already. Haven`t you seen websites li Dhgate or amazon?.

bump