Other urls found in this thread:

recorder.maricopa.gov/UnOfficialDocs2/pdf/20170791468.pdf
youtu.be/M62Va6Ft2cw
imgur.com/a/Ipcx7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's a quick rundown

recorder.maricopa.gov/UnOfficialDocs2/pdf/20170791468.pdf

Reminder that anyone who supports him is a bootlicking scumbag

Chad faggot got off after gunning down a honky father of two.
Total psychopath. You can tell from the tape. Hope Sessions hangs him in federal court.

He's an imbecile who unneccessarily killed a civilian.

5 police with guns drawn yell at you to obey their orders if not you die.
Do stupid shit because you’re a numale
M4ventilation.jpg
Case closed.

Here you go
youtu.be/M62Va6Ft2cw

Cop who shouldn't have even passed psychological testing shot a drunk guy and now Reddit is up in arms and invading and they need to go back to their shithole

It finally took a white guy getting murdered for Sup Forums to be redpilled about the police force

>tfw you have to deal with people like this and know their sociopathic desire for domination is going to get people hurt/killed.

TAKE NOTICE ASIO/AFP SECRET POLICE.

nice flag shlomo.
A gun waving drunk disobeyed the cops commands and reached for his hip like he was grabbing a gun. got shot.
Dindus all over pol are showing themselves, like

You are the definition of an Amerimutant, and are probably a carbon copy of this murderous idol of yours.

I have a problem with confined spaces and staying still for long periods of time, particularly under pressure. Panic sets in and I find it literally impossible to stay in one position. My brain simply will not allow it, it's like I'm being controlled by an external force.

If I was in the same situation as the guy in the video, under that pressure, I would have probably panicked and either made a "threatening" move or literally just got up and tried to run away from them.

So basically in America my mental problem would cause me to get killed. Just because somebody calls the cops on me because they think I might have a gun. There's absolutely nothing free about that country. Fuck that shit. This cop should have been sent down for life.

Cum on my face daddy

Next time your faggot ass is drunk I might shoot you.

>held gun to a normie
>told him to open the door
>get on the floor
>manlett cop still shot the dinosaur

Little Jew Boy gets a gun because Daddy pulled some strings. Jew Boy on a power trips kills European with 2 kids and a wife, because Jew boy wasn't happy about the way the White man played Simon Says.

Fuck you news fag

>implying I drink alcohol
The jew created alcohol to poison your mind, goy

>5 police cant arrest a drunk man
fucking hell, our conscript military might actually have more power projection than yours

I agree Jew with nepotism connections. He's unqualified for the position but is being protected by nepotism.

Haha fucking manlet burgers

Clearly murder.

For the most part cops instructions were vague and he was just power-tripping.

Exactly the kind of person you don't want on a police force.

How many industries do Jews get into like this?
Like can you literally just pick?
>Jew dad I want to be a SWAT officer!
>*makes phone call*
>Enjoy your new job son!

They probably got stuck with him.

oh look . ANOTHER THREAD
hi leftypol, having fun? nice to see threads that have more then 5 posts per hour huh?

Cum on my Face

Stupid jackboot thug cop meets stupid idiot unable to comprehend simple English. An execution followed. There was no reason to shoot the guy even if he wasn't listening because he was clearly no threat. The cop just wanted the thrill of killing and getting away with it so he found an excuse.

I smell bullshit fellas

What's "leftypol" about hating on a murderous cop? Surely bootlicking commie scum like them would be praising him?

The cop was following procedures about detaining a suspect in an active potentially dangerous scenario with many unknowns.
The victim, to his demise, did not follow the officers commands. The woman in the video did. She’s alive, he is dead.
It’s a tragedy for sure.

>stupid idiot unable to comprehend simple English.

Basic English probably becomes Japanese when you've got 5 assault rifles pointed at you and one guy is aggressively barking a dozen orders at you, and you can tell by the tone of his voice that he is just looking for any excuse to snuff you.

>lie on the ground
>cross your legs, hands on head
>hands up
>crawl to me
>I didn't tell you to put your hands down
>Cop actually wants him to walk on his knees to him but can't articulate it
>I SAID CRAWL
>WHY DID YOU PUT YOUR HANDS DOWN
>guy keeps moving his hands up and down between crawl and up commands and putting them on his head
>gets shot by assault rifle

Is it confirmed that the guy was pointing an air rifle at people out of his window? If so, he kind of sounds like an asshole anyway.

In video looks like dude reaches for something.

What kind of retarded conscript punishment tier procedures do your police demand? specially if you out number the fucking guy and he has hands behind him with a guy pointing a gun on him, how fucking hard is to arrest him. Its not like grenade surrenders are common in US

Anyone else he looks sort of like pic related?

No you stupid faggot stop listening to the bootlickers
Someone in the pool just saw two guys in a room with a gun. This prompted the police to chimp out over something thats not even a crime

>3 threads seeing this pattern
>bootlicker
>boot licker
this is a term that wasn't anywhere to be seena week ago, then all of the sudden it's in every one of these threads.
This screams shills and infiltrators

get shot mutt bootlicker

Trigger happy cunt
Tried to handle a case
Gives confuse directions to the suspect
>Crawl with your hands up
Suspect is scared and fucks up
Kills the suspect with an AR-15
He's gone free
Don't believe the bootlickers

He gave a burger simple directions but burger kept reaching for his back and side (where people keep their firearms) so he got shot.

He was let off multiple times when he kept doing dumb shit.

Another dumb burger gets a taste of freedom.

if you can't handcuff a person while you have him lying on the floor and can't control the situation properly and instead escalate unnecessarily then you're not fit to be a cop. it's sad that a handful of power hungry fuck ups give a bad name to the mostly good and competent police force.

very similar, different ears tho

Sup Forums almost never has to bother with shit cops. It used to be a more widely used term before all the ancaps turned into fascists.

The reason for him getting shot was because he went to pull his pants up. To be fair, he *could* have been reaching for something. But everything that preceded that, and the cops behaviour throughout, suggests that the cop was just looking for the smallest reason to execute the guy. The cop's tone throughout the confrontation was derisive, it was as if he was talking to a naughty dog.

I dunno if that's standard in America but in the UK the cops will treat you with a degree of respect even if they've got submachine guns pointed at you and think that you have a gun on you. (I've seen such an event unfold before)

Just go hang yourself, boot licking beta mouse. Little fuck slut

wtf i hate cops now

How can anyone say anything other than this?
He clearly disobeyed orders and was shot as promised. What's the big fucking deal? Make an argument and don't call me a boot licker like some retarded cunt.

here you go imgur.com/a/Ipcx7

This term gets tossed around often, but usually only in threads with disagreeing opinions of something a cop did. People that side with the cop always get called a bootlicker. You have probably never seen it, because we haven't had any threads about cops in the week since you showed up.

ohh.. well thanks , but why were these guys under arrest, what did they do to be treated like this , also the guy was pretty dumb to don't obey a simple order even when the cop told him to not drop their hands and crawl and he just dropped his hands and crawl and why the fuck did he reached his pocked again after the cops told him to not or they will fire

They are either trolling, or actual autistic-level psychos who think its okay to murder a drunk unarmed fool for making a little mistake.

>he gave extremely clear instructions
>the guy kept breaking them

if i was in the cops situation, i would have done the same.

ALL THESE THREADS ARE MADE BY LURKING LEFTISTS TRYING TO MAKE A HEADLINE ON HOW WE JUSTIFY EVERY BLACK KILLED BY COPS, BUT WHEN ITS A WHITE GUY THAT CLEARLY DIDNT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS, WE FREAK OUT ABOUT IT.

DONT FEED THE LEFTIST TROLLS-

> CRAWL TOWARDS ME WITH HANDS IN THE AIR WHILE HUMMING SWEET HOME ALABAMA WITH LEFT SIDE OF THE LOWER LIP OR BE LAWFULLY TERMINATED

Cop did nothing wrong

Why were the police even there?

Was this guy causing trouble?

he named the jews

He just wanted to play Simon says and when his playmate wanted to stop he shot him 6 times with a rifle as he sobbed on the floor and begged for his life.

Someone saw him through a window with his pellet gun and call the police. Police roll up in full kit like they're fucking operators or something even though this guy hasn't broken any laws at all.

You should really kill yourself if you think what the cop did was ok. I'm not even joking or trolling, world would surely be better place if you find the tallest building of Oslo and just step over the edge. Your family would be better off too, first they would probably cry for couple of weeks but then they would be living like gods after your poisonous mind is wiped on the concrete.

You know who wouldn't have done the same?
The police in your country.
Because they are actually competent.
In fact, poor performance was cited when this little fuck was fired, meaning you are wrong and he did in fact perform like shit for an officer of the law

>a little mistake
You're the one trolling. You don't fucking disobey a man with a loaded weapon pointed at you unless you want to get shot. Fuck off, Finncuck.

IKR that gun-posessing scoundrel had arms and shorts!

The number of tactical mistakes the man makes in the video is jarring. But keep sucking police dick, not that it'll stop them from shooting you even as their big gnarled cock is still jammed down your throat.

>being this much of a bootlicker
I bet your asshole is the size of an airplane hanger.

>Police told man not to act like a nigger or he'll be shot
>Acts like a nigger anyway
>Gets shot
WOOOOOOWWWWWWWW

HE DINDU NUFFIN!

he was waving the air gun out the window.

t. guy with an fascist flag

You don't have the self-awareness and intelligence to see the irony here.

Go fish

"Don't comply? Ok automatic death penalty! You been JUDGED!

>tattoo clad degenerate kills white father
>people defend the degenerate

> extremely clear instructions
Lets see you follow them, if your smartphone battery did not recharched suddenly.
In which case you will be lawfully terminated.

exactly. how are people defending this lunatic piglette. he murdered that kid. there is zero justification for his little complex tantrum. incredible really.

That's what pissed me off the most. This guy's job, literally his career is to respond to situations like this, yet somehow he seems pissed off that he has to deal with this guy. Any real man would have been able to gauge the guys tone and respond accordingly, this asshole couldn't hack it.

>YOUNG MAN

Get a new job if you can't take the heat you little faggot. I hope his life and his career are ruined because of this.

I believe in proper authority with a strict code of conduct. The guy committed no crimes that was worthy of 6 cops rolling up like tacticool swat members. Let alone the shitshow that followed.

>thinks its normal in life to be threatened by armed militants who may end your life after wrong gesture or movement
>is ok with it

Sounds like you are the biggest cuck imaginable and unironically.

>crawling when told to crawl is acting like a nigger

"kid"
>they were both 26

>Reminder that anyone who supports him is a bootlicking scumbag

Reminder that anyone who uses the words bootlicking, is a liberal agitator trying to have Sup Forums turn on itself.

Alright, guys. Maybe one day you'll learn how the real world works once you've made it out of mommy's basement. You're hopeless.

>self-awareness

You've never been drunk and lost balance?
Having a drunk man crawl on all fours while he is trying to cross his legs at the same time...

You are the definition of a redditor millenial, and are probably a carbon copy of Carl the Cuck.

Why did we allow cops to be bitchmade fags afraid of guns?

AYO HE WAS A GOOD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN DA PIGS IS POWERTRIPPING MAYN

honestly people < 5'10 should never be given weapons smdh

le 56% face detected a slightly whiter burger and instinctively killed him. It's the instinct of the judeo-negroidamerican race

Yeah, yeah virgin. Go hang yourself, rest of us aren't such faggots with miserable lives that we wish that a tacticool cod player on duty would spray n pray us to face, and then be grateful for that later. Faggot cuckold.

>clear instructions
>"crawl with your hands in the air and your face on the carpet"
u wot m8?

These were poorly trained yokel cops who shouldn't have access to military gear.

>kills European
Nothing of value was lost

If you don't know how to move a suspect at gun point from point A to point B without making him stumble and fall, you're a shit cop. All he had to do was tell him to keep his hands up and slowly crawl towards him. Instead he got caught up in his own power trip telling him to keep his legs crossed, and fall on his face. I think it's a sexual fetish thing for him to control other men's bodies.

I bet most of the defenders of this are niggers, who just want white people dead "to show them muh slavery n sheeit".

Because apparently accidents with nonlethal means when city pays is the same as 5 bullets to the head with the case dismissed.

great shitpost!

You live in an igloo. You aren't even in this country. But okay, I hope you get all your local police to disarm so Ahmed can overpower you since, let's face it, it's not like you have the physical or psychological strength to do anything about it.

>Cop screaming his head off
>IF YOU BREATH TOO FAST ILL FUCKING MURDER YOU
>Hands on your head!
>Keep your hands up!
>I SAID KEEP YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD

>Threatens to shoot him if he doesn't obey simply orders
>Lifts one hand higher then the other
>Executed

I mean, its pretty clear this cop is a power tripping faggot and should at least be fired. He wasn't in control of the situation at all, there was no need to scream like an angry child. His tone was aggressive and unnecessary for 2 people who did a pretty good job following probably the worst instructions ever given.