I found the cringiest webcomic ever. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

lifeofbria.com/this-was-almost-based-on-a-true-story/
youtube.com/watch?v=po77bJk1DdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well post more and give us a link to the rest

>"It's 10am and you are already shitfaced" the webcomic

Dafuq.

This is actually really telling, trannies want to inject normal people with hormones to make them go insane like them.

/ourgirl/?

You cant change your gender, and pretending to do it to get sex from your rape victim makes you a criminal deserving prison or hanging. Just for any lefty lunatics out there not understanding this yet.

Don't post this bullshit.

>Forced feminization
Pretty hot senpai

Actually, we do have a tranny (sort of) /ourgirl/

Samfagging here, this is a commone theme of hers from what I can tell, she seems obsessed with making people just as miserable and messed up as she is.

he named the jew get in

Not a tranny if she was born a girl.

>being reborn as the little girl
interesting but not the same without the girl pickle

What the fuc

This is fucking cringe. The tranny imagines himself as a vigelante beating up random men in a mad max world. This is fucking delusional.

That Lt. Colonel Strawman.

at least she has a decent sense of humor.

>state laws

what terrible people

this man he the leadah

No. What? That is a weird delusional fever dream, it's at most malevolent irony, not close to humor.

He started out as a boy, back in 2015. A fucking pagan. Now look at him.
lifeofbria.com/this-was-almost-based-on-a-true-story/

how da fuc did yo find that

>pagan
>suffers a mental illness

Sounds about right.

Kill yourself. :)

Yee

it's just over the top like all comedy. of course some take this shit seriously which is why you might hesitate to find it funny.

Tim

Google, you should try it sometime.

wat i use the bings google is own by rich man

>if they dislike us they're trans-phobes
>if they like us they're trans-fetishists
>if they use the wrong word they are Hitler

Literally me

wow.... they really are honest when they think no one is paying attention

IIIIITT'SSS TIME TO shove a glass tube into my flesh-maw to prevent my open wound from closing. Hope I get all the hairballs out of the hideous aberration of flesh that I have wrought by tearing my penis into quadrants and inverting it inside using ball sack skin to line the wound.

If a tranny doesn't say she's a tranny then yes, he is trying to trick men into sex.

Sorry, forgot image

who ever wrote this has spent a lot of time trying to think about what's "funny" but they fucked up anyway.

I'M 42 AND WHAT IS THIS?

have a question since I normally am too disgusted to read tranny threads:

When they whine about being murdered, isn't that just a case if a guy in a wig tricking some poor drunk bastard into gay shit, who then rightfully flies into a rage upon sobering up?

Pls respond bby

another reference to "pressure points"? do libs think they can knock people out like spock or something?

so odd... it contains all the pieces of something funny but it just... isn't.

a lot of trans girls have a nervous phase where they are afraid to say it so they want to wait till the second date or whatever but they seem to realize that's a bad idea after awhile.

either way, even if they should say it upfront, the guy shouldn't physically hurt them as a result.

""""vagina""""

fucking SAD

its in reference to fist of the North Star, which disgusts me that they would defile such a good piece
youtube.com/watch?v=po77bJk1DdI

I fap to animu traps but real life ones are disgusting

Yes, pretty much that.
You're supposed to tell which ones are trannies beforehand, but if you're putting your dick in some prostitute before checking the genitals youre a moron, if you havent put your dick yet, why get so mad?

most of those cases are perpetrated by spics who think their manliness is important (theyre manlets)

smug asshole wrote this

>implying trannies would survive a post apocalyptic society
Lmao these faggots barely survive and often kill themselves or live very stressful anxious lives in the very politically correct, tolerant and soft world the western world is.
They literally have the entire world catering to their needs ans they still find it extremely stressful and hard do bear it.

Imagine could these people ever survive there when they barely can do it in a super soft worls that constantly caters to them?

first funny thing

Good webcomics don't count.

Don't you dare fucking steal Dale Gribble's Pocket Sand idea you left wing cunt

my favorite part is that this is also a perfect political compass

Christ, this makes Assigned Male look like fucking Shakespeare.

Fucking spics

lol, this shit never happens in real life.
these "people" are just projecting their insecurities

This made me vomit a little in my mouth

i'd skullfuck the bitch til her piercings pop out

That is the worst comic I have ever read

Heres the author, posing with that other tranny comic creator.

>either way, even if they should say it upfront, the guy shouldn't physically hurt them as a result

If I was drunk with beergoggles and a dude tricked me into making out or whatever, I'd at least cut his ass for rape.

>inb4 edgy
Just old fashioned.

jesus, kinda funny if it wasn't this depressive

What the fuck

[spoiler]Lol[/spoiler]

WHAT ISS THAT!!! Good god it looks like the fucking chipettes from Alvin and the Chipmunks the squeakwel. Fuckin shit man.

>Tainting FoTNS with this gay shit
wow faggot
WOW

>jews will not replace
Imagine needing to twist narratives so far that you just wind up brainwashing yourself

someone make it say uncle tyrone instead

>Nobody was wearing armbads
>Pretty sure they said YOU not JEWS

Fake news as fuck

The fuck is this pressure point bullshit they're on about? Do they think they can just be Bruce Lee and change people's entire fucking physical construct?

>I read goy explosions
It's time I go to (((bed))).

I'd let him succ.

(S)he really has a thing with anorexia

fist of the North Star

Fat Kevin looks like way more fun than that lumpy dyke

Oh god. I dug too deep. I was too greedy, and now I have found true evil in the mines of Bria. 2015

Don't bring Fist of the North Star you fucking faggot

Whos not getting money?

This indicates a really poor grasp of the endocrine system, which doesn't surprise me, I should say.

Science proved fat people are dumber and also that people subconsciously treat them worse.

So this lady is deluded