Goblin Slayer

Who would voice goblin slayer if this ever gets an anime adaption.

>What does he sound like in the first place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ07JyztEIU
xs.dmzj.com/2140/7841/66824.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Who would voice goblin slayer
Yuki Kaji

jack black.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ07JyztEIU

hmm, i don't know user..

Kouki Uchiyama

He should communicate through gestures

imagine if goblin slayer was one of those silent mc's.

Who are you quoting?

HanaKana

was unintentional

as long as sawashiro voices the elf, I don't give a fuck.

He sounds like Master Chief

No joke, I actually do read his lines and hear Master Chief's voice in my head when I'm reading the novels.

It actually works out pretty damn well.

JYB

Dana Snyder

Drama CD cast

Goblin Slayer : Yuuichirou Umehara
Priestess : Yui Ogura
High Elf Archer : Nao Toyama
Cow Girl : Yuka Iguchi
Guild Girl : Maaya Uchida
Dwarf Shaman : Yuichi Nakamura
Lizard Priest : Tomokazu Sugita
Sorceress : Yoko Hikasa
Lancer : Yoshitsugu Matsuoka

Holy shit. Thas actually fits him really nicely

Off topic, but does anyone happen to have a non-sample version of pic related?

I've been searching for a while now, but I can't seem to find anything.

I always read him in the same muffled helmet voice at Alternis from Bravely Default

it's an edited cover of the first novel, so probably not new.

this chinese volume has both (?) covers, so instead of SAMPLE you got the title.

xs.dmzj.com/2140/7841/66824.shtml

Except he is too young to have that voice.

Was hoping for one more like pic related, but I guess I'll settle for that one. Thanks user!

Not that user, but in the LN he is constantly described as having a deep voice. So it could still work, I think it's more about thinking of a voice that fits the way the character talks rather than details like age and such. And the Chief does have that to the point element about him.

No wonder goblins expend their days raping, adventurers dress like sluts

Miki Shinichiro

Honestly, Priestess dresses somewhat conservatively (as expected of someone of that class), but it is still easy to see why all the goblins want to immediately go after her.

Her outfit under her robe makes my dick really hard for some reason. So I can't really blame them.

Who draw these? And LN artist of the mangaka?

Judging by the art style, I'm guessing it is the LN artist. But it is a bit too small for me to be sure.

I haven't been able to find bigger versions of the

Take advantage of the fact that even if it gets animated it will never get to the part where he take off his helmet.

Star Nakata Jouji as Orcbolg.

>So I can't really blame them.

Not a single ugly adventurer was shown yet. Even the male adventurers look fuckbois. Especially GS

Not him but pretty sure it was the mangaka, the lines are more professional and the eyebrows aren't weird like in the LN.

Virtually everything about her has that effect on me, but those underclothes are nice.

BUENO

Your average person is always good looking in fiction so I'm not sure what's your point supposed to be.

for how much fame a LN-Visual novel got, i always managed to use my Clairvoyance A+ and say if it was going to get an anime in a near future, and i talk of over 40 shitty Series , from Toradora , Zero no tsukaima , Dies Irae , Re: and many other "Not Outstanding Series"

and you can for sure Screencap this when i Say this have a huge % of getting an Anime, but they are probably gonna Nix the Rape scenes , otherwise nobody is making this into an Anime.

I want female adventurerer who wants to get raped by goblins but is so ugly they don't want to touch her

Priestess is fairly par for the course in terms of that kind of character; but for some reason she is really my favorite. Her design is pretty simple, but I think its great.

Doujins of her getting gobbed when?

>Not cover one volume in at most one cour
Really? What studio has ever pulled this off?

Wait, is the scene where we see his face in the first volumes ? I thought it was later.

Not that user. but they reveal his face at the end of the first volume if I recall correctly.

Where is the new chapter

It is being put out on the 25th

In three fucking days, calm your tits. It's the 25th every month.

how old is he? i know he was alredy and adventurer for 5 years before getting in touch with the priestess

One chapter a month never feels like enough but at least its not berserk tier

>It is being put out on the 25th

Read the LN then. The first volume, which is translated, already covers more than the manga does.

Around the same age as his childhood friend. I'm guessing late teens at most.

I wanted him to be mid 20s or older and a dour, ugly and either big or a wiry bastard rather than just another standard scrawny prettyboy MC.

2 days, we get it earlier than nips do.

tru a big bearded guy bald with scars in his face would have been really nice to see as a MC
but he is too short to be that also if he is already in his 30s or mid 20s is going to be harder for him to "recover" like he is intended to

He would sound like Yang Wenli

>if he is already in his 30s or mid 20s is going to be harder for him to "recover"
Depends on factors like fitness and diet as much as age for anyone under 40.

Shinon!

Yurt from Demon's Souls. Kinda fits.

Probably Hikaru Midorikawa.

>Who would voice goblin slayer if this ever gets an anime adaption.

According to Wikipedia Vol. 4 of the LN is coming with a Drama CD included do we'll soon find out. That also pretty much means an anime in 2018 too.

He will sound like a smelly, fat guy. Just like his player.

10/10 epig

Goblin Slayer doesn't have a player, secondary bait-kun.

Drama CD VAs are occasionally changed out when an anime is confirmed.

>DM made him
>Is an NPC
Fuck DMPCs

>not creating your own NPC as a DM in order to always hog everything
>not showering your NPC with fortune
>not doing it at your player's expense
I bet you don't even Magical Realms.

>Magical Realms
Games aren't vehicles for our fetishes user.

Anywhere I can read the LN?

Seki Tomokazu

check one of the last threads (hint), there was a link.

John, Spartan 117

He is Goblin Slayer.

Nakata jouji

Green River. Because let's face it, that's what will happen.

Tom hanks all day, in japanese.

Is the LN translation not caught up with the manga yet?

"I need a weapon."
Fuck, this actually works

Jun Fukushima

You're still going on about that? What does it matter since he's wearing his armor most of the time? Be glad he has zero traits that's usually are accustomed to MCs who look like that.

What a fucking cast outside GS and priestess

Matsuoka on lancer is a bit weird though

How many VAs would they actually stick with moving foward to an anime adaptation?

Manga isn't even done with volume 1 yet, while the LN translator has just started with volume 2.

We'll need someone a little bit manlier than that, how about Yuu Kobayashi?

Mention one, just one unobscure anime where the MC is completely silent.

Persona 3 movies and Persona 4.

I'm not sure about if the fan translation dropped the first volume, but it was officially translated by Yen Press, and the "Fool" is on page 261 of 373. The manga will catch up in some months, but the second light novel volume will also be released April 2017.

Also they translated two side stories dropped from the YP translation and started volume 2 today. (Prologue).

Kensho Ono.

Shion no Ou - but we hear her in her thoughts.

I vote Nakata Jouji

Tetsuya Kakihara/David Vincent