Pretty obvious the cop did nothing wrong

Pretty obvious the cop did nothing wrong.

He was told not to put his hands behind him

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Daniel_Shaver
youtu.be/Mjr0Ts6yORE?t=12m15s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*scratches butt*
*BLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAMBLAM*

He was also told to keep his hands up, put his hands on the ground, crawl, don’t move, and lie face down, all at the same time.

skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skibiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Qu'est ce qu'il y a, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
Poom, poom

I mean, america is the best in some ways, but we are unrepentant bootlickers through and through.

Cum for me baby

and to keep his legs crossed

There are half a dozen threads already and your retarded ass wants to make another?

Do you think they made him crawl because they didn't want to approach the hotel room in case there was another (armed) person inside? That's the only reason I can think of.

What I don't understand is why Skippy with the AR didn't get told to watch the door while two of the other officers cuff the man and woman where they were.

>Get on your faces, arms stretched out in front of you

Nobody gets shot
Wow

>hands up
>cross your legs
>now crawl to me
B-but...
>stop talking

Game was rigged from the get-go

there was absolutely zero reason to ask him to crawl towards them, all they had to do was tell him to keep his hands in the air and arrest him...

The cop was obviously setting him up for failure.
>keep your legs crossed behind you
>hold up your arms
>crawl

You can't crawl with your arms in the air and your legs crossed. There is a movement you can do while your legs are crossed and your hands are in the air, but it's not crawling.
For a job where clear communication is like 99% of your job description, the dude was sure shit at it.

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU. THAT WHITE MAN WAS UNARMED AND DID NOTHING WRONG. HOW THE FUCK , NIGGER, DO YOU EXPECT A DRUNK MAN TO PUT HIS ARMS UP, CRAWL, CROSS HIS LEGS AND CRAWL AT THE SAME TIME. I HOPE YOU GET FUCKING SHOT JUST LIKE THIS POOR MAN WITH A FAMILY DID, YOU NIGGER. I HOPE YOU FUCKING LOSE EVERYTHING. AND WE'LL ALL LAUGH AT YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE A NIGGER AND WE HATE YOU. HIS HANDS WERE NEVER BEHIND HIM WHILE HE WAS CRAWLING MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T A FUCKING NIGGER YOU'D SEE THIS. I FUCKING HATE YOU NIGGER SHIT. THIS MAN WAS MURDERED. THE COP IS AT FAULT. WHAT DOES YOUR LITTLE NIGGER BRAIN NOT UNDERSTAND?

I'm not giving nigs a pass because of this, but that was retarded. Literally every law enforcement and military person i have talked to said that they are just supposed to get on the ground hands on their head fingers interlocked. while a cop cuffs them and the others move forward to clear.

I agree 100%

have you watched the video, the girl did it just fine

Blue cock sucking shill

Yet the woman did it fine and oh look I did it fine too!

At the very least he was fired from his position, he shouldn't have been a cop in the first place. And if the powers-that-be declare a mistrial there's a chance he'll go to prison.

the whole purpose of that bullshit in the hallway was to get him to fuck up so tactisoi could get his murderboner on. i bet his cock was harder than it had ever been when he executed that poor fuck in the hallway.

Calm down leftypol.

What is unchecked corners

>leftypol
got another nigger, do we?

leftypol raid.
they do this every time a cop kills a white person
they think its their chance to get us on their side lol

>to get us on their side
>us

>Give people clear instructions for both your safety and theirs
>Slow your speech and repeatedly ask if they can understand you to make sure they can
>Woman does fine and is out in a few seconds
>Man repeatedly fucks up and actively goes against shit you tell him to do
>MUH POLICE BRUTALITY! HE DINDU NUFFIN!

but all of that is wrong.

Did you ever read the actual story of what happened?

The guy was drunk because he was having a buisness meetup/event. He literally did nothing wrong at all. Got 7 bullets in him for absolutely nothing. This is actually probably one of the most unjust civilian killed by a cop i've ever seen

and of course the bootlickers come out of woodwork
>MUH BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinda reactionary to pull your pants up when you're dragging your britches towards your ankles trying to crawl on the carpet... There's no reason a few cops couldn't have gone over and handcuffed him.

you fucking nig tard.

/thread

>b-but everything in the video is fake!
>Just trust me about what I say is in the video!
>No you don't need to watch it yourself why would you want to see someone die!?

Nah the girl did it wrong too. From wikipedia:
>Crawling or Quadrupedal movement is a method of human locomotion that makes use of all four limbs.
Watch the video again. The girl moved wrong but the cop didn't have it in for the girl. He made a conscious decision to shoot the man.

Not with SWAT.

Other cops, that is correct. When swat does it and has cover, they ask you to come forward, as their protocols are designed for HIGH risk encounters

See They were there because someone was reported as in the room with a gun. For all the police know this was a smuggler's hideout and there were half a dozen armed men waiting for them.

The girl did was was requested. Even if the police officer was not perfect in his explination.

That said, it was pretty obvious what he wanted

Daily reminder that he's literally a 5'9 manlet

we must have watched two different videos cause i just watched a guy get toyed with and summarily executed. i don't give a fuck about your worthless pig worshipping opinion anyway, so suck my ass. not even going to engage with your shit.
boot
L I C K E R

It's pretty obvious that a bunch if stupid BLM dudes are pretending to be white in these threads, so they can say that the people against them are racist and don't think rationally when it happens to a white person

>Even if the police officer was not perfect in his explination.
If you cannot give a perfect explanation of what you want others to perform, you cannot expect the other party to comply with your orders. It's that simple.

Did you even read the affidavieds from the court case on what ACTUALLY happened?
No you didn't your just some fag thats making shit up.

>obvious what he wanted

the victim's blood? i agree. you can hear it in the pigs breathing: asking his buds for extra ammo (???), "clearing" the elevator, his fucking B A D A S S custom AR-15 with a totally sick engraving.
he wanted it that night.

What a retarded mother fucker you are.

Mr Green text was correct.

They cop asked if he understood, repeated his instructions, and even after the guy fucked up,the cop didn't have an issue until the idiot reached behind his back.

What we just saw was evolution removing a dumb muthafucka

Heres your (you)

Also if you don't reply to my post, your mom will get raped by a pack of feral niggers tonight.

Clearly we did. You must have seen the cut and edited MSM version that doesn't include: The Cops, The Woman, The Guy who got shot, The police report. Basically everything that anyone would call context.

Again, when he was on the ground trying out to be a pretzel, or crawling, cops could have easily gone over and cuffed him while covering him. It's not a difficult position and the risk is low. When someone is sobbing and crying, begging for their lives, barely able to make movements on the floor, you can figure out using your analytical brain that the guy is low risk. psychopaths ready to open fire with everything they have on them till death (usually with fucking nothing) do not act like that at all.

there was several officers there

The cops asked him "have you been drinking" "are you intoxicated" "are you drunk" "have you taken any drugs"

The kid answered no.

Then reached behind his back after multiple warnings including. A "if you reach behind you again, I WILL shoot you"

>BOOTLICKER DETECTED

I completely support this because a few dead wypipo is a reasonable price to pay for letting the cops have free reign to execute niggers.

Are you retarded or do you not even read your own evidence?

And if you make a mistake we will shoot you...

Yea some psycho that was a Cop straight up murdered someone in cold blood.

Kek. What a fucked up way to go out

How the fuck are you able to crawl with your legs crossed while standing on your knees and hands in the air?

The short ex police officer- turned sociopathic killer was FIRED from this police department.

hell never be a cop again and will have to find work as a warehouse handler or clerk.

I would love to see how much this guy got pushed around to turn out like this.

"OBEY ME"
"SHUT UP"
"JUST SHUT UP, IM IN CHARGE"

5'8"

listen to me. in the very first thread on this from this morning. the heterosexual OP said "first, dont listen to the dialogue". this post of yours here just now, explains why that was...
i fucking hate this place sometimes

Yeah and all the evidence shows that the cop was a fucking wacko. lol

FUCKING MANLETS SHOULD BE BAKED IN PIES AND EATEN BY CROWS
I MEAN I KNOW IT SUCKS HAVING A DICKLET BUT YOU GOTTA ROLL WITH THE PUNCHES YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BRO

Fuck yourself, that worthless cunt should be put on a pedophile type list where this shit follows him for the rest of his miserable life

Alright the next time you want to run up to a couple doors to rooms you assume might be filled with armed men then turn around and cuff a guy who's already fucking up every simple thing you tell him to do. Let me know so I can get the popcorn.
How exactly does that change anything? 10 people running blindly into firelines isn't inherently better then 1
Not an argument.

shitty cop. he completely failed in simply bringing that manlet alive to the police station for processing and eventual prosecution in the justice system.

Read your "evidence" again sweetie.

>Not an argument
You're still a boot licking faggot

Disobedience is death. Fuckthegovernment

Just did, Confirmed hes a wacko.

>being this anti-white family
>1

You're not the best in any way. Your country is a fucking mess.

Something that they stopped caring about the second they got their kill

Hmmmm

[–]9-NINE-9 14 points 3 hours ago
That kid begged for his life too. It's clear the cop planned to kill this person. He gave confusing commands intentionally. How do you keep your feet crossed with your hands in the air on your knees & crawl? Not possible. The cop knew he was intoxicated & would have trouble following his orders. Also note he removed the girl first so she wouldn't be hit because he had planned to murder this person.

Why not just go up & cuff him as he was laying on the floor begging for his life? Two cops could have easily subdued him.

Really? That wikipedia article (that contains no spin whatsoever) sourced you a psych eval that determined the cop to be clinically insane? Why does it not source the same shit for everyone else? Hrmm.

The sudden surge of faggots here that have a problem with cops is sickening. They do a damn fine job keeping communities safe, just because a cop makes a mistake, it doesn't make all other cops bad. Seriously grow up and respect authority like adults.

he was fired.

after youre fired from a police department good fucking luck getting hired at another.

hell be working retail the rest of his life.

Have you never seen police operate? Did you not see the other police checking corners? Do tatoos make you people blind?

>mistake

They were worried there was someone else in the room.

One guy could have cuffed him while the rest played oper8tors.

Quit trying to find excuses for this murderer

For any future discussions will all faggots actually watch the fucking video? I know redditors won't because "muh violence is bad" youtu.be/Mjr0Ts6yORE?t=12m15s

>What are guns
It's almost like you cucks don't understand why SWAT and shit exist.

>Being this much of an intellectual snob

>Told to keep hands up
>start hue hue laughting
>quickly puts hands near pants
>get shot

Granted the cop was a spic manlet it would be hard not to laugh.

ZOG piggies executed a white man in cold blood.

What will you do about it, white man of Sup Forums?

Cops are nothing but government-sanctioned thugs, the bad apples are more than enough to ruin the whole batch. Public servants should have much more oversight than what they currently have

What if i was in the same situation and just said "i dont i wont mess up your orders, im going to lay here with my arms up and you can come and detain me"

The cop is a retarded manlet who should be in prison. Burgerstan is out of control

What part of the article demonstrates the guy's a psycho? What's that? You just assumed he was because the guy he shot was unarmed?
>Preforming full psychological evaluations on people using hearsay
>Calling someone who doubts your infinite correctness about everything an intellectual snob

This kind of stuff makes me hate cops.

>be american
>forced to crawl and grovel
>get killed because you move your arm

They're tons of other stuff that points to the cop being an egotistic edgy loose cannon if you even looked into the cops character for a couple minutes. Its not hard to tell what type of person he was. but because someone didn't clearly tell you directly he had these characteristics you can't draw this conclusion.

>wannabe intellectual

Cops would have moved forward but kept two guns trained on you the entire time. Would have shot you if you so much as turned your head once they got close. They were called there for a reason and until the place is clear they're not taking shit from nobody. Also you probably shouldn't lie about being drunk.

>He wrote some words
>On a gun
>LOCK HIM UP! IMPREEACH!

Nice strawman
>lets not look at all the other aspects of his character clearly demonstrated in the footage!

Gtfo

what video shows the girl?

Do you mean the part where he yells at a guy reaching into his waistband behind him? Or maybe it's that he's yelling at a guy who says he understands but is clearly not doing as told?

>now run, i want a chase

If you were a man and not a 13 year old child you'd understand

thanks for linking the video faggot OP