What are your thoughts on Hanako Oomuro, the cute eight-year-old girl from Yuru Yuri?

What are your thoughts on Hanako Oomuro, the cute eight-year-old girl from Yuru Yuri?

i fuked her

She's cute. That's all.

I want to impregnate her.

She's really cute, but I like her sister more.

Are you telling me what I would do to Hanako Oomuro age eight (8)? I will tell you what I will do to Hanako Oomuro age eight (8). First I will take Hanako Oomuro age eight (8)'s armpits and rub Hanako Oomuro age eight (8)'s sweat over my face, shortly before I pick up Hanako Oomuro age eight (8) and dig my nose into Hanako Oomuro age eight (8)'s cunny and friction burn Hanako Oomuro age eight (8)'s perineum from vigorous rubbing. I will then proceed to peel off Hanako Oomuro age eight (8)'s clothes, from head to toe, maintaining constant attention to Hanako Oomuro age eight (8)'s nipples, rubbing them in a circular motion, enough to make Hanako Oomuro age eight (8) convulse into orgasm. Once I reach Hanako Oomuro age eight (8)'s pantsu, I will tear them off in a wedgie motion, Hanako Oomuro age eight (8) shrieking for a brief moment of pain/tension before revealing Hanako Oomuro age eight (8)'s petite yet thicc age eight (8) buttocks. After working my tongue like a buffer on Hanako Oomuro age eight (8)'s lower cheeks and girl holes I will invite Sakurako Oomuro age thirteen (13) to an platonic yet insecestual threesome with Hanako Oomuro age eight (8) and I, ending the night with Hanako Oomuro age eight (8) covered with my viscous Chinatsu Yoshikawa age thirteen (13) girl-goo.

>eight years old

Try if you want, but nothings cooking in there for a while.

How old?

I want to marry brat and have Hanako as my sister-in-law.

She is in a shit show.

Criminally un-gay

Her future twintail girlfriend is a lucky girl.

Himawari pls

I think they should rename her to Daniel.

They're pure, I swear.

I want to tell Hanako what disgusting perverts want to do to her so she makes this face.

Add 10 more years to her and you have this

Me on the right.

me on the left

Me on the tree

mari-chan is cuter

Hanako has a cunny

lewd enough.

She's cute, but she's an ass to Sakurako. I know Sakurako's retarded, but still.

And she reminds me of Chiaki.