twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I alerady made one.

o sorry

have people rotate here after that hits limit

link?

youtube.com/watch?v=rEzEGto67Jw

I assume rally is in Israel?

Florida

Florida which parts of are like geriatric israel.
thanks

I miss the constant rallies of the election season.

I love him.
Talking about them having a rigged system.
Trump will fix this

It's good he's still doing these. Fixing things is way beyond trump himself, it's about us and remembering what we voted for.

Trump named the Jew folks he's 300% our guy

Northern Florida is basically southern Alabama

Holy shit this is great! GO USA! God Bless Trump and his supporters!

Trump looks tired. Low energy. Dentures loose. Sad

Ah, it just said florida but it's in the panhandle. I think east florida is jewville but I am from california so I don't really know.

its in the jewish part of the panhandle though

what did he say

Wow he's 70 and should have been president 10 years ago.

Sup Forums seems to think naming A jew means naming THE jew these days.

>saying THE jew instead of ALL jews so you look like less of a stupid nigger

good optics

What did he say?

>muh pr

LOL Trump turned around and pointed randomly into the crowd and you could tell this chick got wet instantly. She started checking herself and making sure she looked pretty and was biting her lip.

You're out of your mind.
This is a fuckin awesome rally

how is pensacola the jewish part

It's a start at least, it's what mccarthy did, he said that communists should expelled and if doesn't matter if the majority happen to be jewish.

kate steinle's murder happened less than 10 miles from me

End chain migrati9n

AS SHARP AS IT GETS

WHAT A MAN....WHAT A PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU SHITLIBS!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly..Something stills seems wrong with his voice...

I wish someone yelled niggers when he asked whats wrong with Chicago

Trump is trolling the left hardcore. It's not about gun control, it's about getting rid of the bad people.

JEWSA JEWSA JEWSA JEWSA JEWSA

deepstate is trying to kill him with poison

same i was waiting for it

I guess that's why he started saying "WEAK INEFFECTIVE POLITICIANS" as soon as he asked the question...you could feel the word "NIGGERS" hanging in the air

Honestly, Rahm is a bigger problem.

Everyone was thinking that.
Btw
What did he say about jews or the jews or whatever?

He keeps going after MS13... he's alynski'ing and anarchotyrannizing the left.

Just got here

How much did I miss?

Fuck you, cancer of humanity.

Wish he'd gone after fake rape accusations more.

I just realized this rally is literally across the border from Alabama.

Clever.

He went pretty hard after sanctuary cities/kate steinle/chicago.

no there doesn't

Cool

Thank you. I'll no doubt watch it from the start later.

You're the one who supports America Imperialism and deaths of millions of people for absolutely no reason. Who is really the cancer of humanity you fucking leaf?

The millions of people getting killed. Let's hope for more.

THIS MAN IS HITLER 2.0 HOW THE FUCK DON'T YOU ASSHOLES SEE THIS?????

"JUDEOCHRISTIAN VALUES" im out fuck that

I think its a term Jews invented so we think that we are on the same side.

They really like to push the idea that they aren't a competing culture.

i tried to subtly redpill my family and they kept saying "judeo-christian". i would love to know where the word came from.
it's a surprisingly big redpill to ask people what they know about judaism. you'll likely get a blank stare or some empty statement about the old testament. then you can ask about the talmud or differences in philosophy. it really drives the point home when they can talk more about buddhism than judaism

Our journey isn't over yet, Dahnald.

Ever since the election, I watched in awe as you took the mere delegates and turned them into something much greater. Over the months I have devoted my efforts into helping your agenda, with the hopes of pursuing true conservatism.

My...sneak attack...heh, heh... on the tax bill was just the beginning of your labor's fruits, Dahnald. As Christmas is just around the corner, I've taken the liberty to find common ground between armies of elves and legions of skelegates. We've got something big planned, Dahnald, something that holds promise to lead us to the fabled Galactigates, but we're going to need your help.

Will you hop on the sleigh, Dahnald?

Definition of Judeo-Christian: Judeo

B/c you cussin indicated you feel not heard or listened to. You cuss for attention b/c what you saying is drama, drama, outrage, protest. No one listens b/c your spouting bullshit!

iktf

I tried to explain some basics the other day to a neighbor lady. It seems that if any topical reply is over ten words regarding something they didnt already know by 22, they dont have the mental endurance to stay interested. The lack of curiosity people have about the world they live in is astounding. Somehow, willful ignorance has become a virtue to many people.

Why is the madman still holding rallies? He won over a year ago.

kek

While you scream with rage the deplorable spread smiles and love. Not b/c you rage, but b/c Trump speaks love. And truly cares about his people. He will love you two! You simply need to let down your guard and trust again. Stop listening to the CIA drama. Listen to what he says and allow yourself to believe in America again!

that's how half of my acquaintances are. they will happily talk about niggerball or movies for hours on end, but they have no interest in talking about politics or the corruption that has come to light.

it's aggravating getting the same programmed response too. you really see how far the subversion has gone when you rub against it. reminds me a lot of the short story "harrison bergeron"

tolkiengateway.net/wiki/The_Greatest_Adventure

Tolkien reference. Orc invasion implied.

Comfy. That speech was great.

His support is slowly deflating and it boosts his ego to be surrounded by brainless bootlickers.

Longer you stare at this image. The better it gets.

Spot the
>wig guy
>reptilian

THE FUTURE BELONGS TO US!

>tfw US president is obviously hooked on amphetamines

I know. It often surprises me how people can actually get defensive if you are trying to share information with them. They think you are trying to make them feel stupid or trying to glorify your own ego when you are just trying to give them information to help them see threats and be safe.

t was good indeed. I am looking forward to catching the beginning later.

Thanks for the thread OP.

Have a great night and weekend, all.

lel

it does

look at the little trooper on the right. Hes gonna be alright, bless them all

g'nite all

I've found it's more that the new information makes them uncomfortable because it so clashes with what they perceive as reality. it's not pleasant finding out that you've been lied and manipulated your whole life and that pretty much everything you see or interact with is tailored to produce a specific response. these people are essentially stimulus-response machines that protect their own programming

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
>In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort (psychological stress) experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values. The occurrence of cognitive dissonance is a consequence of a person performing an action that contradicts personal beliefs, ideals, and values; and also occurs when confronted with new information that contradicts said beliefs, ideals, and values.
>A person who experiences internal inconsistency tends to become psychologically uncomfortable and is motivated to reduce the cognitive dissonance. This is done by changing parts of the cognition to justify the stressful behavior, by adding new parts to the cognition that causes the psychological dissonance, or by actively avoiding social situations and contradictory information that are likely to increase the magnitude of the cognitive dissonance.