Conservatives Shoot Themselves in the Foot

by not supporting BLM. For all the hate you give them, they are the first to stand up and organize against unjustified police shootings, even if the victims are white. Meanwhile you are falling for Russian d&c propaganda, BLM works to unite to speak out against whites and conservatives shot by police.

There are some common talking points on here, such as the sniper that shot cops and that was eventually blown up. The shills on here try and associate him with BLM even when he was denounced by BLM BEFORE the shooting, and even when the shooter HIMSELF denounced BLM for not following in his footsteps.

Here you can see how the shills will attempt to cause disarray against BLM even when they are giving white police brutality victims a voice, so you can see how clear it is that the shills don't want your Amerimongrel country to benefit from unity, and want your society to get sicker and sicker. Anyone who denies this is a d&c shill that wants a weaker America and weaker Western world.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was justified dumbass, don't hide your hands when you're suspected of having a gun.
Why do people have such trouble understanding this?

>HURR DURR cops be evil yo
>MUH systemic oppression
>GIBS me dat
>MUH Dik

99% of the people who BLM shows as examples are criminals.

Fuck off.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

Literally every single one of the ones that they get behind are 10000% in the wrong. Michael Brown, Trayvon, Freddie Gray, the fat one selling CDs. Every single one they were at fault.

>And that's why giving white victims of police brutality is bad
Hmm... very well constructed argument...

>claim to fight police brutality
>racialize the name
really jogs the nog

>BLM works to unite to speak out against whites and conservatives shot by police.
The opposite, actually.

>Germanstan
Fuck off Mohammed.

But will they care enough to loot and riot? If they'll loot and riot for Blacks but not for Whites, I say it's racist.
#BlackAlliesBeLike

>BLM works to unite to speak out against whites and conservatives shot by police.
>I see the screenshot of BLM working to speak out against whites and conservatives shot by police, but the opposite is actually happening.

user, are you okay?

what? the dude was complying at all times and having a slip up, being nervous with a gun pointed at you, warrants that firing?

im not a blm nigger but dude lmao this is literally indefensible.

BLM is literally offended at the phrase "all lives matter".

Are you a cuck or a shitskin?

BLM is pushing a narrative and getting a bunch of conservatives to actively stand with them will just lead their narrative being pushed further

>I'm not going to acknowledge someone trying to help me against a bigger group
Have you read the title of the thread you are posting in? You are a prime specimen

Black people are the canary in the coal mine in America.
Cops kill white people too, it’s an authority thing, not necessarily a race thing, although there is a lot of overlap. That’s why BLM messaging sucks, they made it about them

>Let me tell you things that have nothing to do with the OP screenshot of BLM pledging support to a white victim
>This is why we should ignore the OP screenshot of BLM pledging support to a white victim

This is impressive doublethink.

this is Sup Forums dude
are you retarded? i feel like you're a liberal that just discovered pol and thinks they're being a troll

>BLM
>helping anyone that isnt in the upper echelons of that group

Top laff

All of the shootings that they are upset about were justified. Stop unnecessary coonery and you won't get shot. Simple as that.

because they see it as a tool to push their narrative, not really caring about white people

>BLM is pushing a harmful narrative where they say police are out of control and shoot people unnecessarily
>That's why we should ignore BLM advocating for a white victim of a police shooting, then keep complaining about how nothing gets done against the police for shooting whites

I wonder who benefits from this division...

>BLM would never support anyone except their top echelons from their group
>This is why we should ignore the OP screenshot of BLM pledging support to a white victim

Are you okay? Did you have too much to drink tonight, user? Let me know if you need instructions as to how to look at OP screenshot.

>BLM pledges support to a white victim
>What has BLM ever done for whites?

It seems doublethink is the shill tool of choice, even when it flies in the face of what you see in front of you. Interesting.

You don't understand, blacks are anti-authority. They use this they same way /r/T_D props up "based black man".

yea im not biting anymore Muhammad you're not even good at this