The banker goblins are obviously a characature of the Jews

>the banker goblins are obviously a characature of the Jews
>none of the politicians can be trusted
>the chad steals the girl from the cuck
>nobody likes the gingers

How is Harry Potter not /Our Franchise/? How is J.K. Rowling not a major symbol of the alt-right? With her recent Johnny Depp scandal, having the alt-right endorse her might be devastating. The meme opportunities are endless. Thoughts?

this should explain it to you.

We need to start quoting harry potter when political events happen

fuck off

*hilldog cunton runs for office again*
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

>the chad steals the girl from the cuck
Is Ron supposed to be Chad?

Viktor whatever Russian dude steals Hermione during wizard cup episode, and bitch is all over his Chad dick half because she wants to make Ron jealous and half because she's a roastie.

He doesn't ever actually win her back, either... Harry cucks him and he fucks off back to Russia and Ron goes back into beta orbit

*Bulgaria

Jk Rowling is a fat cunt with a holier than thou attitude on twitter, who purposely retcons the book to appease SJW tumblrinas. The reason the books are /ourbook/ is the first 3 were written by someone else and she stole them. That's what nothing makes sense after book 5.

I am a legit Potter nerd and even I'm sickened when I look too closely at it.

>I am a legit Potter nerd
>tfw used to write poorly written fanfiction

Harry's dad stole his mom from Snape, my dude.

Dear God please be a joke.

Fuck off JK

Because Harry Potter is the ultimate nu-male fantasy, and he never does anything. Every single victory is either because of Hermoine, Dumbeldore, or a technicality.

It was only an absurd ancient technicality that defeated Voldemort. The wands. If the wand didn't choose it's owner, Voldemort's Avada Kadvra would have killed harry a second time, and it would have been over. And that's what the left is entirely relying on. The entire Mueller investigaiton is the left praying a technicality will save them from Trump.

>I mean, Harry did die though
Instead of actually doing anything to stop the right, they are sitting around waiting for their chosen one to save them. Yeah, but he would have died the second time if it weren't for wand technicalities.

>except harry was stronger
No, he wasn't. That's never even implied outside of the prophecy. Harry never beats Voldemort without the advantage of the technicality. He loses every time they come against each other.

>Voldemort was running at 1/7th of his power
He literally only wins each time because of a technicality. Philosophers stone: mother's magic.
Chamber of Secrets: The hat and Phoneix tears, all Dumbledore. Azekaban:" Hermione's time turner and having already seen him defeat the dementors. Goblet of Fire: ALL OF VOLDEMORT'S VICTIMS COME OUT OF HIS WAND AND STOP HIM

The left keeps just waiting for these technicalities to fall out of the sky and save them, and it's why they keep losing.

That's one of the reasons why we should take it over. Everytime they're reminded of it, they'd also have to remember the alt-right adopted it. It'd be a fun bit of banter.

>Every single victory is either because of Hermoine, Dumbeldore, or a technicality.

what about when he killed the basilisk with a sword?

or freed dobby?

or saved basically everyone from the mermaids?

Or, you know, TRAINED DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY?

Or when he tricked Ron into being confident?

OR won like all of the fucking quiddich?

Or saved Sirius from getting his soul sucked out?

Or saved his shitty cousin from dementors?

>this is what the average slytherin girl looks like
what did jkr mean by this?

>pureblood masterrace

Or that one time he saved Cerdick from man eating plants?

Or told off umbrige like a fucking BOSS?

That's exactly what I mean. It'd be meme gold.

or that one time where he survived multiple assassination attempts?

Destroyed horcruxes?

>destroyed horcruxes

>book
he didn't know what it was
>ring
dumbledore
>locket
ron
>cup
hermione
>diadem
crabbe's fiendfyre
>nagini
neville

>himself
okay i'll give you that one, he walked into that intentionally. but that's also leftist behaviour.
>how to fix problem
>kill myself

I had a dream where I was part of a tactical team sweeping through Hogwarts with H&K MP5s and white phosphorous grenades wiping it out. I still want that as a video game.

>he didn't know what it was

still did it.

>all the others

It's been a while since I watched them...... I had to read the back of the DVD cases, lol.

>>himself

Fucking hell, I haven't watched the deathly hallows pt 2 yet.

The number of redheads in a North European population is inverse to the acceptance of foreign muds.

Voldemort did nothing wrong

I liked the first couple books cause I was 13 and innocent. If anything I hate sjws for ruining it more so than if I had never been impacted by the books in the first place.

i noticed. Got me into reading when i was young

I had a Screencap of breeding out magic the same way people are breeding ground our whites but I can't find it.

Ah.

Well, let's see, it's a poorly written series of children's books that libfags worship.
And the author is an uneducated plebeian cuntface who wants nothing more than to flood my homeland with savage mudmen.

That's why it'd be funny, my dude.

HOW DARE YOU NOT ACCEPT UNLIMITIED MUDPEOPLE AND PAY FOR THEIR BENEFITS!!!

This^

Hogwarts was getting progressively worse with Dumbledore as headmaster. most of his decisions and inaction would have inevitably caused Harry's death if the stories were realistic at all

>hurty pooper

erry teim

In Harry Tumblr universe mixing blood is actually fine

23 dead happening

good idea