Finally find refuge from society's feminization and female worship in the alt-right

>finally find refuge from society's feminization and female worship in the alt-right
>channel this collective angst into sharp political commentary and witty memes
>start generating original and powerful ideas
>start to gain political influence
>women join and demand from other members to "denounce woman hating in the alt right"
>tfw women poison any political movement they enter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_lzVLYw4bVg
youtube.com/watch?v=V9eOUvvqwMc
altright.com/2017/12/07/the-woman-question/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tara did nothing wrong
Lauren Southern the mudshark is the problem

Newsflash women calling themselves "alt right" are still women.

One of them went on twitter to complain about how "racist & sexist" the alt right is. Holy fuck how can you defend this

Stop responding to d&c threads

youtube.com/watch?v=_lzVLYw4bVg
they are such innocent angels tho

Can you give me a good summary of the situation?
I'm kinda out of the loop, but I know MW cancelled Fuentes from the dicember hangouts

he named the jews

Stop white knighting e-whores

fuentes took the principled stance and said he's not gonna denounce anyone on X e-celeb's behalf(he didn't want to name who it was but it was kind of obvious)

youtube.com/watch?v=V9eOUvvqwMc

Tara internet defense force on high alert tonight

Dude, I asked for a summary, all you did was just made me more confused

because they have this delusion that maybe one day they'll get to fuck them.

>tara got butthurt that people were starting catch on to her past life as a roastie
>she got "harassed" by alt right guys for it
>suddenly started to demand that men of the alt right denounce woman hate
>nick refused too

>in the random posts every sentence starts with "I think xyz happened" about 88 times
Besides Tara never once talked shit about NatSocs or white guys unlike LS.
Tara is cute af and never comes off as condescending. She had a few tweets recently while stressed out.

Is this the only motive Tare had?
It seems kinda shallow

>>finally find refuge from society's feminization and female worship in the alt-right
You are literally using the same safe space mentality as libcucks. Fuck your MGTOW bullshit. If you value the 14 words, you must realise women are half of the equation.

Tarasita Hanrahan.

>listening to women for political discussion

Your fault autismos

On reddit, I can't take shit seriously unless it's been upvoted over 3 hundred times

desu I didn't investigate her too deeply but I know for a fact she's been menstruating on twitter for past week and she got rid of all her past videos for some reason. As far as the nick fuentes thing, just watch the video. he explains it more thoroughly

lads, am i brown enough?

They are acting like liberals

>either we grovel at women's feet or we genocide them all
kys

basically tara came out and said why am I doing this for people who hate me. Which is true theres a lot of pro-white people who aren't even pro weight they are just angsty men go there own way virgins looking for a edgy ideology to follow. So they are extreme women haters basically and constantly tell women to fuck off they don't belong in politics ect ect.

Every virgin completely misunderstood this as her not being able to handle criticism. When it wasnt it was her just being fed up with the edgy anti women trolls who probably deserve to have their countries turned into mud because they constantly counter signal and purity spiral. If you have ever been to altright twitter you will know the virgin alt righters are so, so toxic.

Basically they think women are only in this to make money because they say they are traditional but are 23 and not married with 5 kids. Which is ridiculous considering all the main people critizing them call themself tradition but are 23 not married with no kids themselves.

Nick fuentes obviously a virgin never been in a long term relationship thinks he knows everything about women wants to criticize women and shill for all the irony >tfw no anime gf women hater bros.

His partner wanted to defend the women in the alt-right as a valuable partner.

Quick run down: virgins want women out of the altright because they are bitter. The real men think women are a valuable ally

THEY ARE FUCKING LIBERALS AA THEY'RE FEMINISTS HOW IS THIS NOT HARD TO SEE?!

nobody on twitter wants to associate with the alt-right they jus want to ride our coattails it's so pathetic

>t. roastie

>t. virgin

>t. projector

That is pretty much the dichotomy you're presenting, yes.
Unless you're one of those white shariatards that thinks we should enslave our women because you're too autistic to get a girlfriend.

This character assassination operation of T. Mc and L.S. is perpetrated by a other women who are jealous of the attention. I repeat, stop discussing e-kikes on this board.

best take on this matter
altright.com/2017/12/07/the-woman-question/

The vanguard of the ethnonationalist movement is moving into the real world. There are IRL events and rallies that go on and will grow in the coming years. And they're almost entirely led and attended by men. If you really want an all-male space go do IRL activism, join IE or something.

if they were straight up about the fact that they're just cheerleaders whose value will expire after a couple years I wouldn't care but they masquerade as "journalists"

hey tara

I support Tara, she was on point when I listened to her

>That is pretty much the dichotomy you're presenting
false
>Unless you're one of those white shariatards that thinks we should enslave our women because you're too autistic to get a girlfriend.
>this isn't a universal problem among white men, particularly Sup Forumsacks
I hope it doesn't come to white sharia but women are naturally polygamous. They don't mind sharing one man with many other women. Given their monogamy-resistant personalities, there need to be some controls placed on their behavior yes

The fact that these thots are even a thing in the first place is evidence of Evola's theory of absolute man versus absolute women in the final stages of a slowly collapsing civilization. These women are adapting cosmically masculine behavior patterns without being able to attain the transcendence of truth itself. In other words, they're mockingbirds, singing like how they hear men sing, but not understanding the song. This is the driving force behind the discord that women invariably cause in male spaces. Tara almost certainly didn't even know that her attempt at tone policing men would backfire on her, or that it was ill conceived and in improper form. She was probably genuinely surprised by the backlash. That's simply because she is singing a song she doesn't understand, and so she didn't see the danger in her behavior or the wrongness that gives rise to it. Correcting her behavior is good, masculine form, and frankly instinctual, and that was done, but it's still just the correction of the behavior of a woman that is on the low end of the scale of absolute woman, and ultimately less useful to us than simply rejecting her as an inferior specimen of woman, which she is. Else we become stuck in a cycle of having to repeatedly correct poor behavior and are burdened with the vigilance this requires so that it doesn't eat the space it's occuring in altogether, and for little reward given the risk involved. Not to mention the endorsement of the perversion it represents (woman as thought leaders, even if they cleverly avoid that terminology so as not to give the game away).

On the flip side, you see the white knights who are driving a schism in this space at the moment, who are, like the tradthots they knight for, on the low end of their respective cosmic spectrum. They are a lower grade on the scale of absolute man, having internalized certain feminine habits, such as henpecking and deceit. This is a sign of our times. It's the "soyboy" and the "nu-male" phenomenon, a symptom of a dying civilization. They represent what is quite literally an unholy alliance of masculine women and feminine men who are driving toward the extension of this perversion in the name of destroying it.

The proper and masculine response is to treat both of these distorted forms what they are - symptoms of a fatal illness, and not the good sense that they portray themselves to be.

>13 posts by (((Laura Loomer )))

OP just discovered why he doesn't actually hate blacks/Jews/everyone but hates the feminization of society. Women didn't poison anything - it's not women's fault society got feminized and they are fucked over by it just as much as men.

beautifully stated. I'd actually contend their beta enablers are worse than the thots themselves

Sooner or later all dirt comes out of those self-proclaimed leaders, better sooner than later. So far Richard Spencer is the cleanest of them all and longest surviving.

>women are naturally polygamous. They don't mind sharing one man with many other women
That would make the man polygamous, not the women.
The word you're looking for is hypergamous.

I actually agree woman aren't the root of the problem. Please explain how this excuses their degenerate behavior

ya got me. women are naturally hypergamous

if anything this should be the message being spread around.

>>women join and demand from other members to "denounce woman hating in the alt right"

SJW divide and conquer tactic... it always happens.

IMPORTANT: Anyone who makes the "the alt-right is one person" fallacy is not one of us. Anyone who needlessly attacks the base is not one us. Expecting women who espouse the traditional virtues and gender roles to actually perform those roles is not misogyny, it is sanity.