[HorribleSubs] Idol Jihen - 03 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs] Idol Jihen - 03 [720p].mkv

BanG thread died with 200 posts and considering it's 25 episodes I pronounce this season's idol series as dead on Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

bushiroad-music.com/.
bilibili.com/video/av7201843.html
idoljihen.jp/cd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Both shows lack charm to keep people hooked I guess, I still enjoy Jihen though.

When obvious deadpan chuuni gothic loli going to show up? I'm only interested in this show because of her.

Is this yuri?

You could say they are drowning in pussy.

Dead show

Let us pray for the jihens.

I just started watching this, I guess there's gonna be some subtext beetween the main girls, just tighten your goggles

>tighten your goggles
>not having augmented yuri vision

Yup there's definetly some potential here, they are becoming increasingly intimate

More sleepy loli when?

That's a fast cat.

A true politician.

>rich blonde ara ara dietwomen
Improved Trump.

As long as she uses her own money and not the taxpayers' money.

What about Marginal #4?

What is this face trying to convey?

Onimaru is clearly tire of dumb girl's bullshit

the face of being scared of cats

THE POWER OF MONEY

>tfw generic idol show has longer threads

I can relate.

How can you hate cats?

Did it go full retard?
Because with the premise you can't go half retard and first episode did exactly that.

By being traumatized by them as a kid, as she was.

This episode had idols dancing on shrines shooting rainbow magic into the sky to form an idol aurora and summon a literal tidal wave of cats back to the island. I'll let you make the decision.

Cyan really let herself go

Full retard was episode 2

>tfw cats adoration show has longer threads
Shizuka BTFO

Well, might pick it up till 3rd one then.

I'm not sure why I'm still watching it but I like NotAtago.

Is this the Ange Vierge of the season

We have genki retards, but no bakas or cancer fairies.

Is anybody good going to sub Bang Dream? Or even a bad sub group.

>Is this the Ange Vierge of the season
if it's a shit show then yes

Isn't CR doing it?

Kemono Friends is the Ange Vierge of the season.

Piss yellow hardsubs from AN.

I want to dick Sachie if you know what I mean

oh well, fansub is dead so don't count on that unless someone's willing to rip the translations and make soft subs.

why do you insult Kemono Friends, do you hate it that much?

On the contrary, it's my favorite thing on Tuesdays this season.

But someone did, even before the HS rip. Timed to Ohys and everything.
>[speedrippan] BanG Dream! - 01.ass

I didn't like this episode quite as much as the first two, but I'm still enjoying it way more than most things this season. It's a shame how dead it is here.

I can only hope a [slowrippan] comes along and slightly polishes the results.

This was a decently fun retarded episode. I just hope no real drama happens.

Isn't bang dream soulless mobage trash trying to be the next big thing after idols?

Is the translation itself any good? I didn't want to deal with AN's piss yellow subs and if nothing else was out by ep 2 I was just going to watch it raw.

It's not AN's piss yellow subs. Aside from some grammar mistakes here and there they're pretty good.

I hope so too but I'm not holding my breath considering barely anyone seems to be watching it.
Too liberal for my tastes but beggars can't be choosers.

I'm downloading HS release now. I don't know who the fuck AN are, but I doubt they can be worse than Funimation.

Every single idol anime nowadays has mobage.

But at least they don't just jump around and shout stupid HAI HAI OOUUW-OOUW-OOUW, but play instruments.

>but I doubt they can be worse than Funimation.
You'd be wrong.

How does something like Idol Jihen get an anime even though the game has only been out for a year and meanwhile, it has been three years and still no T7s anime?

Dietwoman Katyocchin.

Meanwhile, Bang Dream gets an anime even before the game comes out. It's all about the parent companies managing the material.

>the game has only been out for a year
It's been out for like a few months, although it was in some kind of production hell. It's a multimedia project.

There are also media mix projects like Kemono Friends where the game dies before the anime is even out.

Not enough politics in this episode, the first two were more interesting.

It's unfortunate, not even the Keroro crossover could save it.

If you want your idol anime to be successful you need a big label with major experience in anime industry. Bandai, Sony, King Records, Victor Entertainment. Not nonames like 5pb.records or Bushiroad. It's not like idols are about talent, they are all about recognition and popularity. Every successful idol anime had a big music producing company behind their back.

Bushiroad projects are usually a success though.

Bushiroad has experience with idols.

Also I just remembered that Milky Holmes is doing one of the EDs for Akiba's Trip this season.

Was the Christmas special last year any good? I've heard the movie was a return to the goodness of old MH but haven't gotten around to watching it yet.

Still waiting for subs on the special, but I hear it was good too.

There is Bushiroad company which makes card/video-games and other stuff. And there is their newly created Bushiroad Music (Hibiki Music). And I can't find any notable works: bushiroad-music.com/. Milky Holmes doesn't count since they picked up it only starting from s3. Before that it was handled by Lantis (Bandai).

Does she have good taste?

Bushiroad was involved with Milky Holmes from the start, including the games. It's possible Lantis handled the music production before that, though.

I think highly of this series too. Character designs are cute. Songs are meh. But watching earnest 'politicians' right now is what I crave.

bilibili.com/video/av7201843.html

This week's insert song. Can you hear Hanayo?

With this episode they have used a tracks from all the pre release CDs. From now on, they will either use B tracks or new music from the upcoming dingled.

If tthey go by chronological order, next week will be Shiori Izawa, Sakaya Nakaya and Kotori Koiwai. I hope Izawa uses her Momoka voice.
idoljihen.jp/cd/

> Shiori Izawa
> Kotori Koiwai
Nice.

As for the other girls from this week's song. Iizuka, the miko girl is Chika Anzai. Shirayuki is Kido Ibuki or Kana from Im@s ML.

Boy, I sure hope Shirayuki does not fatten up when the drama happens.

Regarding the prophecy
N=Natsuki
I=Iizuka
S=Sakurako
S=Shirayuki

> Sachie and Shizuka not getting udon
Not nice.

How did they tell the difference for the two Ses? Or did it not matter?

So based on your logic, Re:Stage- backed by Pony Canyon with it's loli Idols is the next big hit.

They do not sing this week's insert song.

As for how it works in universe, beats me, Idol Magic makes no sense.

>loli Idols
Picked the fuck up.

>loli Idols
>they all have tits

The only upcoming loli idol show I know about is Tenshi no 3P.

Aren't they a band?

No one cares

ded

>hates cat
>looks like a cat herself

Also here adding my IP to the thread, I just started watching this show and I'm enjoying it a lot, a shame no many care but I do.

>a shame no many care but I do
At least it's not Onihei-level dead.

I'm glad that at least a few people are enjoying it besides myself.

Band

Show kind of reminds me of Aikatsu maybe thats why, but I'm really enjoying it.

Same here. It's a lot closer to the fun you'd find in shows like Aikatsu and PriPara than what you see in most otaku idol shows.

I genuinely enjoy Kemono friends Anime though.

Best girl.

I've only watched episode 1 so far but this show seems like it can be fun as long it doesn't become too serious.

The final episodes will be Koizumi challenging the idols to an aura battle.

>Posting a screenshot from the best episode
I see I can trust you, I'll give it a try.

That face is so fucking stupid, it's amazing.