Mousou Telepathy

Can Croissants be sexy or does it just feel off?

Croissant isn't sexy at all. She has no sex appeal unlike Nakano.

She's a croissant that yet has to develop. What's a real problem is Nakamura who explicitly wants Hayato to fuck her friend.

he's the worst
if he doesn't want croissant I'll gladly take her

flattits BTFO

She's shit

That's genetics: She has mother's eyes and father's chest.

>nakano is for passionate sex while hand holding
>croissant is for cute and cuddles
Get your shit straight

>not wanting to fuck that perflatness

What a gay

Doesn't "Mousou" mean "imaginary" or "delusional" or something?

Does she not really have telepathy?

Well if she doesn't, she can guess what someone is thinking and hold a conversation with them that way.

I liked that theory, but revealing it to croissant and having a full, sensible conversation with her makes it way too unlikely to be the case.

Isn't the "Mousou" part of the title refers Toda's wild imagination

Croissant's armpit is too lewd.

Holding a conversation where each party thinks something else is going on is a cornerstone of many comedies.

Yes, that's precisely the idea. Only idiots that overthink things thought otherwise.

Yes, I like those jokes, but having character N reacting to character C's thoughts, and character C not finding anything off about N's responses is a bit different.

Read the manga, moron.

Not him but do you think that people go to threads and discuss about manga that they haven't read?

Yes.

>Do you think people would go to threads to shitpost
Of course

You'd be surprised.

No thread is safe from shitposting. Only thing you can do is try to suppress it by never getting an anime.

I like da lolis too user but it's so obvious she's inferior.

Nakano is boring. Mana is nothing but pure goodness. Toda is a faggot.

I wonder, why chest size corelates with boringness?

There was a dump of this manga a while ago and I read up to a certain point but I haven't really been following it.

Breasts absorb personality, you notice how every big boobed girl's character is just about their tits?

I wonder if Mana will start periodically interrogating Nakano about what Hayato is thinking.
That may be more in line with her earlier more manipulative personality but I doubt she could resist the temptation of knowing.

> I doubt she could resist the temptation of knowing.
I'm surprised that she is not doing it right now. Or atleast sending mental messages to Nakano

I just started reading this.

Man, thinking about girls being able to read my mind when I'm thinking lewds of them is one of my fears.

>Nakano-san looks so silly sometimes.
What an autist.

That's why I sometimes think "I know that you can hear this" and observe people around me for reactions.

In my chuuni era I developed a "mental overload" technique to burnout occasional mindreaders.

I just think that "if I ever find out you people are reading my thoughts I'll shoot up the place"
Haven't caught anyone yet, so they're good at acting.

I want to fuck Croissant!

of course it 'feels off', her hair's not up in her usual croissants. toda would totally eat her up if not for that.

tits are the charm point. flat girls don't have them, so writers have to come up with other reasons why you might care about her. like, oh, i dunno, give her a likeable personality or something.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Are you new here?

Does he actually have a chance, or is he just delaying the inevitable?

If it did work out between them it seems like a pretty decent subversion of expectations.
>Guy who can't physically express himself and girl who can read his innermost thoughts
>Two kids with a crush on the above kids and an arc obviously setting them up to move on from it
>Both couples have complimentary hair
By all accounts they would go together, but if they don't i'd be interested to see why.

Who's that guy?