GasTheJuice is LOOSE!

Christopher Cantwell is out on bail, FINALLY.

If you ever want to see what life will be like after they roll out the Mark of the Beast take a look at what they did to this man after CHarlottesville, completely freezing him out of the system and then throwing him in a cage because some hysterical tranny made up a bunch of shit

>Chris today on TDS: my.mixtape.moe/gicvpe.mp3

>Article on Daily Stormer:
dailystormer.red/kiketranny-gasser-christopher-cantwell-is-loose/

Other urls found in this thread:

christophercantwell.com/2017/08/14/radical-agenda-ep342-full-vice-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I
christophercantwell.com/2017/12/08/no-jail-can-hold/
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvz-fYbFN_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't wait to here his next podcast. I expect Krakatoa levels of vitriol

>here
lol hear

PRAISE CANTWELL

HAIL VICTORY

He's mossad.

kek

He's an idiot.

I hope he gasses more trannies soon only this time on a much larger scale

From another user:

-

I was just now listening to the unedited audio of Christopher Cantwell's interview with Vice, and stumbled upon something interesting. Go to the timestamp 1:24:33:

christophercantwell.com/2017/08/14/radical-agenda-ep342-full-vice-interview/

Transcript:

CANTWELL: I've sent you that video. Did you watch that video I sent you?

ELLE REEVE: Yes.

CANTWELL: You saw what I was talking about - they hit his car, right?

ELLE REEVE: I saw one - what looked like, one person.

CANTWELL: One person hit his car with an object, right?

ELLE REEVE: [Very affirmatively.] Yes. That's what it looks like.

But notice how the Vice episode edits together the interview. This is how the car incident is presented there (timestamp 19:45):

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

CANTWELL: The fact that nobody on our side died, I'd go ahead and call that points for us. The fact that none of our people killed any people unjustly, I think is a plus for us. And I think that we showed our rivals that we won’t be cowed.

ELLE REEVE: But the car that struck a protestor. That's unprovoked.

CANTWELL: [Evidently confused.] That’s not true and you know that it’s not true, you’ve seen the video.

ELLE REEVE: I’ve seen _a_ video, and I _don’t_ know much about it. [Interrupting Cantwell, and in a condescending tone.] Can you describe what the video _appears_ to show?

CANTWELL: So the video appears to show someone striking that vehicle. When these animals attacked him again, he saw no way to get away from them except to hit the gas. And sadly, because our rivals are a bunch of stupid animals who don’t pay attention, they couldn’t just get out of the way of his car, and some people got hurt, and that’s unfortunate.

ELLE REEVE: [With a look of horror on her face.] So you think it was justified.

CANTWELL: I think it was more than justified. The amount of restraint that our people showed out there I think was astounding.

In other words, Elle Reeve emphatically affirms that she saw somebody hit James Fields' car in the video in the unedited audio; but in the edited interview published by Vice, acts as if she barely knows anything about it, and as though Cantwell is a complete lunatic even to suppose that there might be anything in there at all to exonerate Fields.

these people don't advocate for violence

I know right. They have only been attacking people in broad daylight for years while the MSM makes excuses for them or ignores it. Gee, I wonder why white nationalist would be armed and ready to defend themselves? It's not as if these commie fucks aren't a bunch of mentally ill violent trannies and low iq minority welfare cases.

he sucked tons of dick inside for jello cups

He’s in an undisclosed location on house arrest, and he was like “I’m not even allowed to take the goddamn garbage out” and I was like “but are you allowed on the porch?” and he was like “yeah bro, I’m on the fuckin porch right now.”

Top kek

they released him so that they can take his money he received via donations.
that's 25k.
then he'll get a few years in jail.

Hi FBI.

Why?!!!?! Whaaaaaaaaaaa (sob) whaaaaaaaa!
Funniest fucking thing out of the whole Charlottesville fagfest. Funnier than tiki torches and Nazis getting punched.

>No Jail Can Hold Me
christophercantwell.com/2017/12/08/no-jail-can-hold/

>giving this stooge clicks

Great to see him posting again

youtube.com/watch?v=Uvz-fYbFN_o

He was on The Daily Shoah today. It's being the cuckwall though.

So how long before the next murder at a pro white rally? Your post falls into the "too hostile and too eager" catagory. A classic way to tell who is a faker and who is real. What if some of your leftist shock troops killed Mike Signer and his family? What if his family begged daddy for help but daddy could not help because he was already dead? Poetic Justice would be had is what would happen. You wanted to kill whites because they got in the way of your cheap labor scheme.

Damn. I would love to listen to it but I'm not a member. They have a right to make money and i'm totally ok with that. Maybe i'll sign up for a month

It's in the OP

It's literally in the OP

I really don't know what you are talking about. I hardly find that cartoon to hostile but it's damn funny. Good on whoever made it because it always makes me smile.

ok I feel retarded now. thanks.

the stalinist international brigades flag was also being flown there