>no children, have few fertile years
>Aesthetic nordic type
>got pregnant by a black
>lose your nordic genetics

>Meanwhile German women's TFR is 0.9
>Under six 40 % of children are foreigners
>Germany's 7 million muslims and 1 million blacks under 35
>Germany also has more 5 million non-German under 35
>There are just 15 million ethnic Germans under 35. Non-Europeans just flooding in.(In 2017 600.000. new arrivals, mostly military age young men)
>German women have no more white babies literally

Whats wrong with Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.donaldjtrump.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

impotent or faggy men is my best guess

Nordic`? nah more like noric or even pontid

krauts the eternal fuckups

I could see ethnic germans and such almost going extinct before we solve the problem. We have to try to not make this the case.

Why does the affinity for blacks and arabs increase the further north you go in Europe

>implying it’s any different over here

Dunno. I'm from Eastern Europe, women here don't like blacks and muslims so much. In Northern and Western Europe men are cucks and women are coalburners.

>implying anyone loves negroids more than Americans

it's just so weird

it's like
>Italy: fuck off nigger
>Austria: not exactly enthusiastic
>Switzerland: they had that poster showing the black sheep being kicked out
>Germany: tends toward coalburning
>Sweden: SWEDEN YES!

>What's wrong with Germany

They're fucked.

oh and how could I forget
>UK: jailed for saying mean things about brown people

I blame all this on America.

~97% of Swedish women are together with Swedish men, contrary to Sup Forums memes, racemixing is not a big thing here.

Source has been posted here many times but I'm lazy so I don't have it.

Southern Europe is poorer and therefore more racist and redpilled. Eastern Europe is even poorer than them therefore the most redpilled of all whites

Le 56%. The irony is delicious.

guilt from ww1, and ww2 cuz they are fucking cucks

>giving a fuck about slavic rape babies burning coal
Smh

>women here don't like blacks

lmfao get out of the house for once in a while

>Hides flag
Hello, Poland.

Poland for example is notorious for having lots of coalburners. Remember where ogre child lady is from? Yeah, case in point.

>have few fertile years
>35 yo

>getting pregnant

its like she doesn't even want gains

who dis girl?

>be 35 y/o german woman
>german rostie in 56% burgerland
do you even lift faggot

>German women's TFR is 0.9
you cant make this shit up

this shit pisses me off...wtf is wrong with this dumbass bitches head? she should literally be shot via firing squad

It's jewish influence.
It's as simple as that.

Or stop being a beta male. They go black for a reason and it's due to jealous/insecure white dudes with this reaction

They copy Americans

I see your points. In the Netherlands, UK and France there are more racemixer women in percentage than in Sweden or in Germany. Actually I'm tracking big data on Instagram about market researching stuff, saw what I saw. Next summer I'm traveling to Western and Northern Europe (to Gothenburg and Malmo in Sweden, for example) to see how fucked the situation is there. After that I'll travel bacj my 99% white city.

I don't get it, when will people learn a race mixed kid will never look like them?

jealous/insecure? the fuck you talking about americuck? My nation is literally 100 percent white what the fuck do I have to be jealous about? it's you whos wife is getting raped by tyrone.

I swear these threads come up everyday. The issue with the world is the whole racemixing meme. Racemixing is going to destroy entire nations as all it does it create groups of people with no group identity. These people end up with higher mental illness rates than single race people and its frightening.

who gives a shit if they have higher mental illness if it were up to me all mixed race people would get the oven treatement

97% is actually greater than the % of racemixers for white women here. i recommend you make a infograph about it, it can be the cherry on top of 'le 56% face'

The farther north you go the whiter people are, the whiter you are the more you're targeted by Marxist brainwashing

polish and german girls are easy

french hard
english cheap

The affinity for blacks and arabs increases the further north you go in the states? That makes 0 sense.

I grew up in Southern California where whites and everyone mostly stuck to their own kind, I now live in North Dakota where the majority of young white chicks have half black kids, it’s annoying and weird as fuck

majority??? wtf??? how do white chicks find niggers to get mutant babies if there are so few niggers in north dakota?

nice anecdotic evidence and source and memeflag you got there

Don't forget to shop at the official store...
shop.donaldjtrump.com/

Its the only place you can get official Donald Trump Merchandise.

Help make America great by buying an Offical Trump-Pence Make America Great Again Women's V-Neck Tee (Gray) Price has been reduced to an amazing $24..

Don't MIX up and miss the savings. Black and White make Gray!

Except West Virginia
No niggers there. Just poor fags

Because women like the exotic look

Women who are into fitness are the biggest nigger lovers. She was lost the moment she become a gym junkie.

Women store the DNA of all their sexual partners in their spinal fluid

White women like black guys in about exactly the same ratio as white men like Asian women. Its almost as if women like masculine men and men like feminine women.
The real solution to all of this is simply seperating races. Its that simple.

WVians are he least white genetically of all white americans, though.

(((Democrats))) sent Somali niggers to Minnesota and North Dakota to shit on Norwegian-Amsrican and Swedish-American gene pool.
Same in Europe: the (((EU))) sent niggers and muslims to Sweden and Germany to destroy the Nordic gene pool.
It's a planned war on Nordic People.
Here in Eastern Europe same policies on gipsies.

How come the french are so closed?

Exactly. Its basically an attack on whites in general and Northern europeans are the whitest whites.

>WVians are he least white genetically of all white americans, though.
Gonna need a source on this ya faggot

Reminder. Also most people have sex with their prom date, i know i did.

wow so white women actually involve themselves with literally the lowest iq niggers on earth? wow
somalians are not even human beings to me

>Whats wrong with Germany?

Literally Jews. The fact that western sperm counts have fallen over 50% in the last half century is no coincidence, it's intentional soft sterilization to complete the Jewish plan.

Nothing of value was lost.

Women with puny brains will not survive user. It's natural selection. Most German women are good women, and would not commit this atrocity.

All the good ones died in ww2

Right, better to cleanse the genepool of non racist scum.

The same thing wrong with most of Europe: Feminism and (((immigration))).

But Euro men are too pussy to do anything about it, or worried about MUH PENSIONS. Instead, they act out their insecurities on Sup Forums posting forced le 56% face amerimutt memes from Sup Forums.

Fuck 'em. We have our own problems.

Can you even read your own chart?
There's nothing in there that says WVA isn't white

I'm sick of what's going on in Germany. They tell them they are leading Europe as though its some nationalist resurgence whilst all they are leading is the suicide of Europe.
Denial is rife and if they don't wake up quick they are finished and gone forever.
They never did anything about the half of there country that was USSR territory until recently. More than a quarter of the population were Stasi informants. This is all their doing. USSR 2.0

lel, no it's because they're dirty whores

Sure thing Pablo-Jamal. It's not like it's a rare phenomenon in Europe to racemix while it's rare in burgerland to not do.

Don't throw stones, Achmed-Muhammed. Race-mixing is the "in" thing in your supposedly "100% white" societies. And you allow it. All because of those same kikes you like to remind everybody owns the United States.

Europe is dying. Because you faggots have your heads in the sand. At least we admit we're fucked and overrun with shitskins. What's your fucking excuse?

no idea user. most of them really want serious relationships with good decent men

So in Canada is all the nigger lovers?

Is that Vegas? Also checkems

Checked and lol what the fuck is that pic of?

This stupid fucking country is allowing ISIS fighters to come back AND not face any sort of prosecution, just the cops keeping an eye out on them good ol chaps!

I'm moving to USA in two years and I wont miss this retarded frozen shithole.

Come home desu, we love you, get your guns and move to white areas out west prob best, colorado, utah, montana etc

Why do you say Europe when only West europe is fucked?

It was a mudslime terrorist attack in Paris.

Bataclan

Coal burners need to be shunned and forgotten.
Turn your back on your family your family turns their backs on you. That's how the world works.

I prefer public hangings

Muh exoticism. Plus southern countries had to deal with lots of sandnigger invasions so they have historical reasons to hate them. Everyone hates niggers, expect Americans, Swedes, Frenchies and Brits for some reason.

Bullshit. Polish women fancy foreigners, both of different culture, and of different race. Preferably both. Source: women telling so enthusiastically.

>meanwhile in ALBANIA, we stay with pure ILLYRIAN genes, and we keep a harem of hot arab refugees to purify their genes since we larp as muslims
>krautcucks, on the other hand, are getting KEKED

feels good to be part of the ILLYRIAN MASTER RACE! Fuck you Germany!

>I blame all this on America.
Fucking with eurocucks is an the American birthright, we have enough racist white people her to ensure the existence of the white race.
Watching europe turn into a Islamic caliphate and knowing it was our doing....fucking priceless man

Germany is about to be finished. Americucks are too slow to get, that they're next.

You know what used to make my little white weenie strain like crazy in my pants?

That BlandaUpp music video.

There's something unfathomably hot about a whole white country becoming very brown, very feminist, and very Muslim.

I especially like the idea of how hellish the last whites will have it once Western countries plummet to 30% or less.

I mean, holy fuck.

Holy shit.

Jeezus!

Black kids will trash your shit and key your car every day. You'll be lucky to walk your dog without getting assaulted and robbed. Mexican police will spit in your face and taze you for not talking Spanish. Muslims youth will kick your ass if you ever break out the old racist candy cane flag for the Fourth, and not the new progressive American flag.

Sweden's fate is literally America's.

Blanda the fuck Upp!

Oh, and I'm white by the way.

I know I'll end up in some dingy nursing home when I'm like 70 years old. I'll have mad thirst and ass rash from terrible neglect, just like all the dying old whites, and brown nurses will ignore me when I call for more morphine.

But I'll die with the biggest fucking boner of my life.

Even when Mohammad on night shift has had it with my gay white shit. I'll die with his brown hands holding a pillow over my face, and I will fucking love it.

We deserve this, guys. We're getting it whether we like it or not. The only thing left to do is rewire your brain to enjoy white extinction like I have and go along for the ride.

You don't end up nursing home, dickhead, you'll end up clubbed to death by the "youth" gangs.

Lay off the soy.

No one is going to bother reading your wall of text when you talk and sound like a fag.

I blame her parents, specifically her dad.

fucking saved, I lulzed. 10/10 my guy

If their black boyfriends don't kill these whores one day, their grown up fatherless sons will.