What's wrong Mikoto?

What's wrong Mikoto?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSXXjfPtZI
exhentai.org/g/937283/d2313fb81e/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's troubled because she needs me

She just wants to feel up Misaki's tits but that flat little pest Kuroko won't leave her alone.

She's too perfect

She's a tsundere

Tsundere characters are shit by default.

No it's something deeper then that. Try and actually understand what's inside of her heart and then give your answer.*

I want to watch Railgun pretty much exclusively for her, but I also don't want to skip all of index if it's actually good. I've googled around for viewing order and nobody can agree.

So tell me Sup Forums, is it worth watching Railgun just for her? Is it worth watching Index if I have virtually no interest in any character besides Misaka?

she wants touma's dick but she's too tsundere and touma's too much of a virgin

Never watch this series if you know what's good for you. You'll just end up being abandoned. Consider yourself lucky.

Do you guys still like sexualizing middle school girls? I mean, sex with middle school children is fun and all, I'm not saying it isn't.

>liking loli makes you a pedo

Well let's get this party started then
Liking 2D drawings of little girls!=pedo
Liking 3DPD little girls=pedo

>mobileposter and pedoposter in one thread
This thread will be a nightmare
Just watch it by airing order, none of that convoluted shit. As long as you end up watching Railgun S which is the best part of the series, Index is alright but they never animated the best parts.
Also read the fucking manga.

She is too weak to play a part in the magic arcs

She doesn't confesses even though thats the only requirement to win

Low T

Thinking of terrorism.

*Freedom

She's ugly and she is a 3dpd girl.

Do you know how much property damage she's causing in one night as we speak? And the fight isn't even over yet.
I wonder why Aleister lets he get away with it.

This

She's best girl and she knows it, but she's stuck in a series that's spiraling towards the shitcan.

>Freedom
Terrorist by night, freedom fighter by day.

Holy fuck mobileshitter why haven't you killed yourself yet?
Why do you try so hard to live?
Please just remove yourself from existence.
Whether it's by gun, knife, noose, sword, a plastic bag over the head, sucking a tailpipe, jumping in front of traffic/a train, jumping off a building/bridge/cliff, picking a fight with some hoodrats so you'll just have the life beat out of you, or whatever it takes for the soul to leave your worthless body.
Please, please, pretty please end yourself.
I beg you.
Do you need motivation because you're a spineless piece of shit? Have it right here.
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSXXjfPtZI
Just put yourself out of your misery as well as everyone else's. Your parents will thank you.

Her womb hungers for touma's seed, just read

exhentai.org/g/937283/d2313fb81e/

I blame no S3. Thanks, J.C. Staff.

Thinking of a certain normal high school boy's D.

Uh, no she doesn't. She is under 18. Under 18s can't have sex.

Good that we're not talking about default. We're talking about a miracle of the universe.

>I wonder why Aleister lets he get away with it.

>The man who let's the main factor of his plan battle a god for trillions of years while he leisurely searches for the rest of them and then sets the them free into his city

>The man who let his city become a hot, desolate monster den

>The man who lets some faceless nobody shit talk him before crushing finally his skull

Aleister is a broken man user. He clearly ceased giving a fuck a long time ago. Unfortunately the keikaku just cannot be stopped.

>normal high school boy

She's stuck in the OP for a mobileposter thread

She's brooding and wonder why tsunhater-kun is autistic and angry at her for more than 5 years and counting.

>user being this pure
Holy shit

I am a network administrator at a local Middle School and furries, vampires and werewolves are making a comeback. I was out eating my lunch on the bleachers watching kids run the 1.5k wearing fuzzy arm things and wearing a tail.

She looks fine to me.

Mikoto has caused more damage than any of the other Level 5s not Accelerator from an cumulative measurement. Actually, maybe even more than Accelerator.

All Level 5s can get away with it cause they're important to AC, but more importantly to Crowley.

She's in Middle School of course they don't have sex. The hell?

Don't kid yourself, Mikoto is one of the biggest offenders. NT13 was painful to read and four volumes later she still is just scratching the suface of magic. 40 volumes into the series.
And let's not get started on Railgun, where she's basically been a side character since the Daihaseisai ended.

>Best girl
She's really only about mid-tier, and beaten by all of her clones.

Then he gets a pistol unloaded into him, in broad motherfucking daylight, by some siscon bum that no one cares about.
His plan is being steadily derailed and Laura is constantly laughing at his ass.
Big Al has no fucks to give.

Because she's the third most important to his keikaku
Or second now since Kakine is at the depths of ocean

Fakes can't be better than the original.

Clones aren't people.

He literally said she's disposable in NT15

Keep the dream alive pure user

Probably still the third
Kakine's only purpose is to job and that isn't going to end until the end of this series.

>Most powerful magician in the world
>Can't kill a little girl whose plan B whenever she fails to defeat someone involves killing herself
I'd say she still has some use to him

He only wants the network. Misaka is easily replaceable. All he probably absolutely needs are Accelerator, Touma/IT, the Sisters and possibly the city itself.

>Can't kill a single street thug who also has to protect an ill girl in the middle suffering through breaking her drug addiction
I don't know about that user.

She always held some value to him, otherwise he would had eliminated her a long time ago after the network was constructed. But now that she has become a noticeable threat, so he thinks she should be taken out. But even so, Crowley seems reluctant or is holding back still from actually killing her off.

People still read this shit?

>Also read the fucking manga.
This, Railgun manga is the best thing Kamachi ever did for railgun.

He found his release inside the birthing canal of a 9 year old girl practicing gymnastics. He then knew there was hope in this economically depressed area and retreated back to his truck camper where he would rest and drive on to the next town in the morn.

Hamazura is just a step away from being a normal highschool boy you can find anywhere user

>Ongoing LN + 4 different manga
Yes, they do.

I don't know if the curse was necessarily there to kill her
I think it was a warning
She kept poking at the stove so he turned the heat up so she'd burn herself or something
Given all the crap that's happened, I doubt he wants espers dabbling in magic even if they can handle the load it puts on them
He's clearly trying to go outside of the system that magic has to do something so having random espers running around using magic is probably bad for his plan, especially if it's a level 5

If all he needed was the network, why have her be ranked 3rd? Hell why even have Kakine be 2nd for that matter when he's proven himself to so fucking useless? I'm not sure if even Aleister knows what the fuck he's doing with that list of level 5s.
Especially considering Gunha is there and nobody fucking knows what his power is anyway.
I mean, Gemstones are a separate thing from espers right? Why the hell does he bother throwing him in there, even if he's low tier, if the guy is a part of a different system from what he's fucking with?
I really hope kamachi.exe reveals more to the plan than just having Aleister kekaiku it up in his fucking tube because as is it's super convoluted as fuck.

Only My Railgun got you.

>people trying to make sense of Crowley's plan when LN itself stated it was convoluted mess that only he understands and continuously changes depending on what mistakes he made that day
After that line about the only way to keep his bad luck from overtaking was to focus on that plan I doubt it actually has an endpoint. The grand keikaku is basically the Winchester mystery house.

>doubt it actually has an endpoint

So he's St. Shitposter?

He does use literal meme magic.

i will never let anything be wrong with mikoto

She's disposable in that he knows his plans always fail so her not being disposable would only go wrong for him. He has a backup. He's just generally not stupid enough to get rid of a plan that is still possibly working since that leaves room for the backup plan to be fucked over quicker.

>one night
There are entire sectors of AC that have Mikoto protocols due to the sheer damage she causes during temper tantrums to the power grid and anything that happens to be plugged in at the time. She's a literal natural disaster tier.
The sisters must have those people paranoid as fuck nowadays.

thats my girl

THEN WHY DID YOU LET HER GET BUGZAPPED WITH MAGIC YOU FUCKING SHIT?
SHE ALMOST DIED AND YOU LET IT HAPPEN.
IT'S YOUR FAULT. IT'S YOUR FAULT. IT'S YOUR FAULT. IT'S YOUR FAULT. IT'S YOUR FAULT. IT'S YOUR FAULT. IT'S YOUR FAULT.
IT'S ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT.

She prefers an ugly ape like Touma than a refined gentleman like Etzali that also has the bonus of filling her with lots of cultural enrichment

You have to go back.

Fuck off Etzali
Go be a leatherfaced siscon elsewhere

im sorry

AND SHE'S STILL FUCKING WITH MAGIC, DOG
SHE'S ADDICTED TO IT LIKE IT'S CRACK, DOG
SHE'S BEEN GETTING NOSE BLEEDS, DOG
WHY DO YOU LET THIS HAPPEN, DOG
FUCK, DOG, FUCK

She was just preparing to meet Mr Self Destruct but the meeting got delayed due to sudden discovery of AAA.

Daddy issues

Has Papa Cosby actually shown up in the main series and not just in the side stuffs?
Like, does he know his daughter is a fucking terrorist with an addiction to debilitating magic?

I will gladly breed her

>doubting the upside-down man

No

She loves the idea of Touma not Touma himself, therefore she only knows him as a hero, a person who stands on a higher stage than her and that she wants to be there as well other the illusion of being able to support him as he is fragile as fuck. Her character in NT is her discovering how utterly useless and out of league she is where Touma is and her desire to become more powerful using unconventional means.

What's wrong is that her onahole is extremely loose and not as stimulating as others even for a above average guy myself. What a waste. For shame.

>For shame
What did he mean by this?

For shame that misaka put her name on this product and for shame a company produce that substandard hole.

I still have it though.

It means Saten is purer than Misaka.

Right now I use it as a really good lint roller most of the time. I usually keep all my old onaholes that still have you scattered around the house. Makes a good conversation piece at parties.

When there is no use left for them I usually give them a send-off during a bonfire ceremony.

They're good to have around conveniently for a good quick fap. Misakas hole really is ending it's useful life since I've had it for almost 7 years now.

She a bit powerhungry at the moment. All to gain enough power to stand on Touma's level but Touma fights gods in his pasttime so she's fucked.

And you're telling us all this, why?

Her show's theme song singer retired.

>not liking tsunderes
Your taste is shit by default.

To avoid products endorsed by Misaka Mikoto.

Hell, I don't think they even did the mold on her own vagina. It was nothing like the vagina mold kit I bought on AliExpress and made one of my niece over the Thanksgiving holiday. It only lasted a week because I either didn't bake it long enough or lower the temperature enough at the right stage. But it was quite a week

Needs big black dicks to calm her back down

>the illusion of being able to support him as he is fragile as fuck
>Touma
>fragile

What the fuck is she smoking?

His heart is fragile.

All anime characters look more white than azn.

Stop encouraging her irresponsible behavior.

Now that I think of it, She's basically a Kamisato harem member in personality except she's on Touma's side.

Wow, that's the worst insult you can say about Mikoto.

I don't know what it is about 13 and 14 year olds, but whenever I go to Thailand or Cambodia for a trade show, I always pee strange for a day or two after we do it.

It's more of an observation than an insult.

She uses the exact same methodology of inserting themselves into the harem that they do. They have the same yandere tendencies and possessiveness towards a person that has yet to actually make an romantic advances towards them. Kamisato's harem might even be largely redundant just like she is since he's still dangerous without them. His entire harem is basically a harem of Mikotos in that she's not needed to win the fight but being there does actually help when used properly.
The only difference is that Touma moves on instead of being entrapped in the harem web.

NT18 is guaranteed to be good since it won't feature either of them.

Long hair Mikoto is GOAT.

What is this? Looks like some diagrams explaining summoning thingies, but I can't read moon.