/POL SUMMONS RICHARD SPENCER TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT

Richard, please post an answer to this thread with photo/date proofs in order to dispel once and for all the shills constantly poisoning Sup Forums against you, dividing white advocacy, and keeping us all from working together in a big way to take our disciplined and rational message of self-determination and identity.

Are you a government spook or paid agitator, or are you the real deal? Can we trust you and can Sup Forums and your movement bridge the divide of disinformation and forced distrust spearheaded by leftist sabotuers that have infiltrated Sup Forums?

Please talk to us, ignore the obvious shills, most of us have an open mind and are ready to listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148062815/#148062815
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148062815/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148062815
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE THINKS OF FEMALES WHO HAVE BURNT THE COAL

please reply you government spook

is Richard an Aryan intellectual?

If anyone knows someone who can get a hold of him, message them so we don't have to repost this thread.

Thanks

This is apparently him in this AMA.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148062815/#148062815

What are the odds he’ll come? 1/600,000?

Are you a crypto commie?
and actually let's push the issue. Is capitalism a hindrance or a boon for ethno nationalism

Shabbat is starting, he's not gonna be on his computer for another day, stupid goyim.

Richard here. My relationship with the CIA is complicated. Obviously I can not reveal all the details but it is nothing to worry about. Thanks,
Richard Spencer

Hate to break it to you, but Spencer refuses to let himself be challenged. He avoided TRS-related groups for the longest time because he was terrified of being grilled by Greg Johnson or a supporter/fan of his. He muscled Johnson out specifically because he's still mad about the "I veto your dream" thing.

>Ancap flag

If you're going to fake a post at LEAST try to be convincing

The clothes Ricky wears doesn't look his personal choice

hahaha right....

Sorry. I meant to use the communist flag. I am knew here. This is Richard Spencer by the way. Thanks comrades.

>meme flag
Show your Leaf flag, faggot

I'd rather he not.. We both know it's gonna be a leaf..

Spencer has also refused to debate Pleasureman from MPC over his white globalist ideology. He's a pseudo-intellectual coward who is unable to defend his ideas against a right-wing critique.

Sorry I dont know how to change it. I am currently carrying a Tiki torch and my hands are full. Join me comrades,
Special Agent Spencer

thats because he is not some low-tier degenerate like the rest of you on Sup Forums. He actually uses his mind... networking, building bridges, speeches, scholary meetings, joining think tanks and exploring different methods, etc.

This is why the left has taken over western civilization within a few decades, they excel at community organizing - even made a science out of it. The right just sits on their asses all day complaining and moaning about this or that.

Finally, we have someone who is actually using those tactics and you morons burn him down because of your serious lack of understanding when it comes to community organizing.

Man, you guys are your own worst enemies.

4. Make your enemy live by their own rules
We do this all this time. Right now we're trying to get every big name lefty to resign or quit their job if any woman claims that they ever did anything close to sexual harassment.

I hear you user.. I don't know what the answer is.. If these autists would just take a deep breath and look pragmatically at this for one moment they'd see the amazing potential and power that unity between identitarians could bring, but all they want to do is frenzy like a shit-throwing hivemind. I had my doubts about the man too but you know what? I actually BOTHERED to listen to his videos and blogs on youtube and read his daily articles and opinion posts on Altright.com, and you know what? I like the guy and contrary to what I keep hearing here, he DOES learn from his mistakes and build bridges. He's also NEVER advocated violence. So many people here just want pass judgement without doing their damn homework and it's fucking sad.

We're holding ourselves back from greatness.

>thats because he is not some low-tier degenerate like the rest of you on Sup Forums

This.

How little respect does Sup Forums have for its own beliefs if they can't conceive of any wealthy, educated, articulate person sharing them?

Daily reminder that this thread is the result of shills getting called out for every thread and choosing to mask themselves as us.
90% of the character assassination threads you see are the same.

SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD

Spencer is a weapon. Noone has more shilling effort against them year round.

Thats what i'm saying in Even here, most people have no clue as to what is going on out there in the real world. They are affraid of the alt-right, because it took alinksy's Rules for Radicals and turned it against them. Within just a few months, the entire fucking world heard about it. THATS how succesfull Spencer is.

Sometimes this requires one to tread on roads followed by few... it doesn't make him or her a spook, it's smart thinking and effective organising.

Truly... If we are succesfull, you all will be remembered as the lazy fucks who made some shitposts on the internet, instead of actually going out there to reclaim our culture and heritage.

I'll be honest... i've met Richard once and he's an awesome dude. Gained a lot of respect for what he has done. The dude got literally beaten and bruised up for the cause on several occasions, while you spend your days in a fucking basement talking shit about him. It's sickening.

white pride my ass.

Richard Spencer is a:

>CIA plant
>Russian spy
>FBI agent
>A Jew
>Gay Mafia
>Democrat/Hillary controlled opposition

Did I forget something?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

Not good

Maybe you've never heard about it in your basement, but grown-ups call it realpolitik. It is needed if we are ever to succeed in anything.

So what have you done for the cause this week?

To be fair, debating PMAN would be kind of silly since PMAN isn't a white nationalist. I do agree that he's not particularly bright though. It's a shame, because I like what Identity Evropa is doing.

I like this idea you're propping up, but I don't think Spencer is the guy you're looking for. Personally, I think more highly of Damigo, he seems to be "the one".

an egotist who's more interested in being the leader of a movement than accomplishing anything of value and seeing things through.

The real richard spencer here

AMA

>he's not like the rest of Sup Forums

Yeah I know, he's a Jew. I thought this was common knowledge.

What exactly is not good about this?

There are two consistent stances on whites. First is the one Spencer proposes. The second one is Varg's definition (literally blond hair + blue eyes).

Everything else is absolute incoherent, undefined thrash that will, in the end, devolve into one of these two. Prove me wrong.

I agree with him, the amount of pure whites greatly outnumbers the amount of halfbreeds, so they can be absorbed, and cleansed back to 99.9% purity in a couple of generations.

Damigo went off to college. If you've seen Blues Clues you know that means he's gone forever.

There is no "the one". Every single person who gets out there to further our cause is someone worthy of my respect and efforts. Whether that be a Spencer, a Damigo or even you.

Don't speak about things you are not even remotely involved in. You have no idea as to what they are doing and what tactics they are using. You don't have the slightest understanding of community organizing. It's a movement, consisting of many people - each given a funtion, a role in the larger scheme of things.

>What exactly is not good about this?
sandniggers, hapas and mongrels can’t be White you dumb dalmatian gypsy
Because mongrels is what we need right? How about a movement with well educated European people with good genetics?

>succeed
>compromise
no

typical American poster. Fuck you and fuck your mudbloods with complexes

Tell me your plan. I'm genuinly interested. How would you reclaim Europe and the US? Please keep all involved factors in mind... NATO, Governments, logistics, finance, post-happening governance, international relations, ethics, law, etc, etc.

Or are you just a larping faggot?

>Europe
nationalist movements in Europe are pretty much one drop rule all foreigners out types. Czechs did Beneš decrees once for Germans after the WWII and I don’t know why every single European nation can’t do the same

Can a non-blond dalmatian be white?

When they are not gypsies or servants of Western cuckolds that destroy Balkans they can. Richard Spencer doesn’t make any sense for any Croat or Balkan man to follow or respect.

So, typical Italian looking Dalmatian is white, according to you?

If he’s not Italian or gypsy he’s Balkan and therefore Croatian. Leave White thing to Americans

Mixed race peoples will never be considered white, both by themselves and by whites. What he's suggesting impossible.

My point is that what you consider an optimal plan is worse than death.
>these people are not a threat...they can be absorbed
This is exactly what the left wants, the death of real white people to destroy any possibly of a white western world. Italy, Greece and Spain would be the most successful examples of "reclaimed" white countries, yet they perform worse than their northern European counterparts. Give me one good reason why Galicians/Asturias, Northern Italians, and whatever vestige of non roach Greeks shouldn't be encouraged to exceed the replacement rates of semi mixed Mediterraneans. Or would you prefer a weaker Europe?

Mixed Whites=Lower performing whites

I'm asking you if he's white, not if he's Croatian.

I am the real deal.

Native Dalmatians are White and Croatian. Mulattos, gypsy mutts and hapas get a ride to Jasenovac.

How is typical Dalmatian white, but Castizos are not?

Very good post for christcuck
Are you even trying?

>Argentinian angry when I say white people should try to eliminate any mixed race elements
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Your mind is stuck in single-track thinking. This is a project that has many efforts on many fronts; one thing ties into another. It's a suggestion that takes into account the various demographic projections.

While allowing for such a thing, we also change the entire political and cultural climate. We would be re-awakening a sense of identity and racial awareness, not seen in spain, greece or any of such countries.

I understand the urgency of it all, but our peoples have suffered decades upon decades of leftist propaganda. We will NEVER be able to fight ourselves out of this... it's emotional and childish reasoning at best.

If we fail to be pragmatic and dont adopt realpolitics, we'll be relegated into the trashbin of history. And that will be that.

Richard is a based intellectual. Clearly too good for Sup Forums. He also is sartorialist which I appreciate

I like the guy though. Why did you direct that rant at me instead of one of the shills. Holy kek I'm just pointing out that we're doing stuff in that pic.

>flag
ignored

I agree with you. Historically christcucks did the opposite during Limpeza de Sangue and other purges in Iberia

tweet him, dumbass. But he's already answered a lot of questions, here:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148062815/

not directed at you mate. I forgot to add the other posts i was reacting to. peace.

Yeah, well, whatever it takes. Per Alinsky, let people do what they're good at.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148062815

Don’t even know how can Dinaric race be any different to a mix of Spanish rapists, North Africans, Indians and niggers

Everyone knows the Anti Spencer shills are frauds. Just ask them what podcasts you should be listening to or what your should be reading and they avoid the question like the plague because they don't want you taking in anything remotely close to a white nationalist philosophy. It will out them every time

That would be pointless, dumbass. I already know what his answer is going to be, this is for the idiots on this board who refuse to do the homework themselves.

Spencer isn't likely to become an American Caesar, but he exposes the dynamics that will on current trends eventually produce one.

The formula isn't difficult:
a) Make sure the media think you're too awful to actually win
b) Exhibit calm courage
c) Conquer

I'd write you a long answer on this topic but I'm too retarded since it's 5 AM. Off to sleep.

I enjoy him btfo the press

hes right though, you can only force it back into private life