Teen charged in Facebook Live beating pleads to hate crime

Teen charged in Facebook Live beating pleads to hate crime

abc7chicago.com/teen-charged-in-facebook-live-beating-pleads-to-hate-crime/2758946/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ShVCnR5NWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In exchange for pleading guilty to committing a hate crime, aggravated battery and intimidation, prosecutors dropped a kidnapping charge and others.

The judge ordered Covington to not use social media for four years. She also must perform 200 hours of community service.

she finna snitch on dem otha niggas

>teen

youtube.com/watch?v=8ShVCnR5NWQ

He/she/they surely looks like a productive member of society, I'm sure it's entire community is made up of similarly wholesome americans.

Yeah, have you ever seen a nigger act like an adult? They stay teens or youths up until they die and become "my baby".

never
iq has a ceiling
these niggers even if their bodies are aged it doesnt matter

they are still children at best, mentally. and i mean dim children

>kidnap and beat up a guy.
>get grounded from social media and have to pick up trash for a while

wew lad

>Nigger charged with hate crime for beating a retarded man--- 4 years probation

>Two white rednecks charged with a hate crime for yelling racist remarks at a black birthday party--- 15 years in state prison

Black privilege

Seriously?
If a white boy filmed a beating of a black disabled person during obamas presidency, what would he get?
Dear authorities, if you dont want ppl saying this thing should be sold as bushmeat maybe you should think about double standards.
This thing should be sold as bushmeat.

you sound like a little bitch

Black privilege

bushmeat spread duh bola

>teen
>youth
always code for niggers here in the bay area

Big if true

Meanwhile it's 15 years for putting bacon at the front door of a Mosque.

>200 hours of community services
WTF is this? I have seen school push out harsher punishments in exchange for not getting expelled

I feel like one of us is going to have to give up any possibility of having a good, normal, life in order to start thinning out some numbers. I also feel like you assholes are going to somehow nominate me for that shit.

pol is a board of peace

ignore the CIA agents fishing for "right-wing domestic terrorists" in training.

CIA? pff, there is no CIA here. Now carry on please.