I'm a greencard lottery winner who voted for Trump!

Why is he insulting me for no reason? I came from Germany not a shitskin country. I pretty much look like any average white American and I don't have an accent cos I'm German I like to be a perfectionist. Basically you wouldn't be able to tell I'm German if I didn't tell you.

I agree we need to stop immigration from shitskin countries but should continue our lottery in countries like Germany, the UK, Australia, Japan etc...

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i agree

You voted illegally?

I have been here for 10 years and became a citizen. So, newp.

>I came from Germany
>not a shitskin country

We’ll be getting more Europeans (And sadly pajeets) if the RAISE Act passes.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

fuck off, ahmed

>I pretty much look like any average white American and I don't have an accent cos I'm German I like to be a perfectionist. Basically you wouldn't be able to tell I'm German if I didn't tell you.

kek. I love Mads Mikkelsen and all Anders Thomas Jensen movies. He needs to make more :)

>'I looks like any other Americrat.'

I agree as well.

>Fuck off Ahmed

You first, spic

>pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
oh okay, good. Nice. So far America is still white. Let's not make the same mistake Europe made.

I was born in Germany blue eyes and brown hair. Hardly an Ahmed.

That user is likely a spic, they fear of more European immigration to the states because it reminds them of when their shitty nations got colonized.

Where do you live by any chance? Hopefully not states like Texas and California.

So you're not German.

I live outside of LA... California. It's basically republican. Only LA and SF are hardcore democrat. Most of rural California is red.

oui, well, only by birth.

Santa Clarita?

Fuck off, we're full.

newp... Camarillo... where shit is on fire right now.

You should consider moving to the Midwest/Western Pennsylvania. There are tons of Europeans buying up property here. Plus there’s far less spics and blacks to deal with. Just don’t go to Illinois and you’ll be fine. A lot of whites in CA are already moving to our states due to demographic change.

You need to go back.

You have to go back.

You think it's a lottery for Australians? America is a downgrade by about ten times for australians, you can keep your green cards weinerburgher we're good here.

Except the Califags vote for the same assholes who ruined their state to begin with.

Build a fucking wall around them too.

Spic Man Go Home

> Camarillo
> It's basically republican.

Not the ones in the Midwest, they’re usually conservative folk who moved because spics were breaking into their houses. The liberals mostly go to Oregon, Texas and Washington.

There is going to be a massive white flight out of the Southwest in the coming years. Nobody that’s sane would bother living in states occupied by spics and niggers.

>Germany
>the UK
>not shitskin countries

>Spics
>Not subhuman garbage

European immigrants will always be better than nonwhite ones.

I'm considering moving to Oregon. I've been there on vacation a couple of times and it's beautiful. Didn't see a single nig nog only whites.

well yeah, those are the illegals working the fields in Oxnard.

Bad idea, that place is filled with liberals. I’d suggest Montana or Idaho as better options.

fuck no! Germany is a caliphate now. Fucking Europe is lost. Never going back.

>be Spainard
>Closest ancestors are Romans same with italians
>Still want to be white
Fuck off nordcuck what did you do during your nordic empire years?

To be fair, The west coast and Southwest are far worse when it comes to demographics than Germany.

I don't mean Portland. I mean moving to "State of Jefferson" area in the south.

I don't really mind the mexicans... muslims are far worse. Anything coming out of the middle east and africa is pure savage. I've lived in germany with them and they act like they own the place. Very arrogant and stupid.

>I don’t mind subhumans

They’ll act nice until they start to outnumber you. That’s why Southern California is now an extension to Mexico. Whites were too nice to them. You might want to get out of there before things start getting even worse.

Good, It also has decent white birth rates as well.

I truly believe we can turn Oregon red again. Maybe even Washington. We just need to get rid of Spokane.

Welcome, Krautbro. Before the current immigration nightmare, Germans were the largest ethnic group in the US. We need more like you, as long as you aren't the muslim loving cuck Germans.

sounds like something someone from an insecure country would say

I agree. Thanks dude. (:

Sead bitcoin pliz
1KfQPukE6dw8xJHA1dHfd1wGnWFtSoBYpH

>Don't have an accent
You probably do, I never understood why Germans hate having an accent even when they speak perfect English otherwise.