i.imgur.com/6ZB8z0q.jpg
i.imgur.com/m6Do52r.jpg
imgur.com/a/27g2g
i.imgur.com/QHb4QwK.jpg
imgur.com/a/wwinG
imgur.com/a/u5DGo
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good morning, requesting please Orihime working as a teacher, climbing a tree, or wearing gym clothes and doing some stretches or push-ups. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

Would love to see her wearing hoodie (with hood down), skirt, and preferably some pantyhose/thighhighs.

Or her as one of these various kinds of schoolgirls:
i.imgur.com/jFXOOwj.jpg

Or wearing cute plaid underwear.

Anything else cute is also fine, especially cute winter stuff.

Please and thank you!

I'd like to request Dolce dressed in Kat's outfit from Gravity Rush 2.
Another idea could be her looking sleepy while sitting at a desk.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all had a great weekend.

Requesting Mizore Shirayuki posting on Sup Forums.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

My birthday was this week so I would like to see a POV image of Erza holding a cake and saying happy birthday to the viewer.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Eureka, some ideas are:

-Her in a lounge singers dress or just elegant clothing(Preferably sleeveless with gloves)
(Example i.imgur.com/BASR7Qd.png)

-With a different Hairstyle involving ornaments,(This is one that is used in her movie, but seeing it without the bandages would be lovely! i.imgur.com/QNpRUHC.jpg)

-in clothes too big for her, yawning/just waking up.

-half asleep in a nightgown with messy hair

-Dressed like Ziggy Stardust i.imgur.com/jIcr451.jpg

-Dressed like a medivial princess, or any of these outfits i.imgur.com/0nJYfPC.jpg

-Something with her wings

More refs: imgur.com/a/jK9yw
Thanks.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.
I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono saying some encouraging and positive words to cheer me up.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD possing like this (i.imgur.com/x2qpHcN.jpg) with your choice of linguerie and something different for the banana or keep it if you like, or an unchibified version of her i.imgur.com/L7KyofL.jpg , or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Ionasal please! Here's some possible ideas:

• Bringing back a really old idea; her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
• Cosplaying as any of the girls from VA-11 HALL-A: imgur.com/a/HpIhy
◦ Something cute and/or romantic with user or my SI, like sharing a long scarf on a cold day. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Wearing her camo outfit (bottom row, right of the school uniform) with a nerf gun or paintball gun, about to get the drop on someone (probably me)

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

posting for Mintanon
Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty beauty with icing from a birthday cake in on her finger, putting it onto SIs lips before kissing it off (SI Ref: i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png )

Also requesting an outfit swap with Vanilla (Vanilla ref: i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png )

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Evening WWD.

Id love to request a drawing of Akua. I have a couple ideas:
-something cute, perhaps her relaxing with her dog Earl Gray at the beach. Dog reference: i.imgur.com/7X7EkE7.jpg

-Maybe a more action-like pose. She has a lot of those in the manga, but one in particular I'd love to see is a full body shot of this: i.imgur.com/SAwTeoM.jpg
If you want to incorporate her powers somehow, she has intangibility, her hands can slice anything and general vampire things.

-finally I'd love a pov version of this. Careful its lewd: i.imgur.com/b0xVtVB.jpg
If anyone would be ok with it.

Thats it. If any of these dont appeal to you but you'd want to do something for me, I'll be fine with anything I really dont mind, these were only suggestions. If you need some more references or anything let me know I'll be happy to share. Please and thanks for considering!

Hello WWD!

Requesting anything cute of my waifu, Arche Klein.

Thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!

Requesting my beloved Momo as an officer in the Imperial Navy standing proudly on the bridge of a Star Destroyer waiting for the first catch of the day, being surprised by a MSE-6 mouse droid driving between her legs or running a recruitment stand. Of course, anything cute would be pretty wizard too. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/HPCch

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga tugging at her cardigan due to the heat, eating a popsicle like in the ref.
i.imgur.com/EZbEArO.jpg

Or Himiko making a heart gesture with her hands.ref i.imgur.com/Hkr7DMt.jpg

Or Himiko playing on her phone in bed like in the ref i.imgur.com/GPSI0XD.jpg

Or a neat action pose of Himiko using her knife or needle to attack.

If its anything sexual or lewd then Himiko in a pose where it shows off her butt or thighs like in the refs
imgur.com/a/uaAoD

More Himiko refs imgur.com/a/ckcWt

Good day WWD
Hope your week went fantastic
For this week I am requesting my husbando Erwin Smith
-as a saint so I can carry him everywhere so he can protect me
-with my SI laying on grass looking at the stars
-him having a moment on his desk
Anything else is fine

Thanks and have a good weekend!

References:

imgur.com/Fe9TN2K
imgur.com/6LpmDjH
imgur.com/KNyzBFJ
imgur.com/8Tfwlhl

Requesting Melona doing squats or stretches.

Thanks, and here's an additional reference: i.imgur.com/qNHYnkX.jpg

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following

-Mai in a tight uniform along with zettai ryouiki doing a side kick or any pose that emphasizes her thighs. Clothing references: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1874281
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2461629
-Mai in an apron looking at a baking sheet filled with handmade chocolates on top of a table, smiling to herself while clenching her hand in celebration. References: imgur.com/a/aKVbR
-Joint request with Mai Natsume doing a partner stretch or in a sparring match
-Joint request with BB dressing as Cure Magical and Cure Miracle in their Ruby forms: imgur.com/a/LdDzH

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting Chun Li

>rerequesting after being 2 collages this week
Nigga what the hell

If they both said to rerequest what's the problem

Good afternoon, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu Hina laying flat on top of me (both stomach-down), with her chin on top of my head all lazy-like. Or vice-versa. Kinda like this i.imgur.com/QAU285U.jpg but with whomever is on the bottom with their chin on a small pillow reading a book/playing a game or something and looking content, and the one on top simply happy and comfortable.

Alternately, I'd love to see her dressed as any of either the Dark Magician, Sorcerer of Dark Magic, Dark Magician of Chaos, Dark Magician Girl, or Magician's Valkyria!
Male casters: imgur.com/a/zLgdN
Female casters: imgur.com/a/3L6LX

For something on the lewd side, requesting soft Hinabutt. Ideally with fingers making a slight indentation, like so: i.imgur.com/1ncPJvp.jpg

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required for anything: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
Please and thank you as always!

If you want to shitpost him, there's the last thread. Just go there and leave this be.

something cute of yumi!

Requesting Chie Sasaki doing a smug face
thanks and have a great day

Requesting my lovely waifu Mahiru Koizumi! Anything is fine with me, be it cute or lewd. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Nepgear
Outfits references: imgur.com/a/SXM4d HDD references: imgur.com/a/o559N
More requests: pastebin.com/0H1PnwaN Lewd requests: pastebin.com/tXpMxjv8

sitting by a table looking through a bunch of yugioh cards with pack wraps lying around
Dressed like Cheshire Cat imgur.com/a/zlY30 lewd or not
Wearing pantyhose.
imgur.com/a/H3FSw wearing this

Lewder things(within reason), preferably on the cuter side are fine. Here's a list with some likes/dislikes pastebin.com/udyffNsr . If you have something in mind and it's not on the list, or you're unsure, please ask beforehand. Or anything cute in general is also fine.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra ~

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI extra references

Thanks drawfriends~

Kindly requesting Colette sitting on my face
Alternatively, something like this pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60894803
anything absurdly cute is good as well

His 200+ club status had gone to his head and greed has taken over

It's not shitposting when pointing out people who spit on work, dumb shitposter

Requesting my cute tomato Maki!

Her sitting on a Honda XBR500, in a similar position as the ref below would be nice.

If you're cool with SI stuff, Maki holding hands with my SI would be pretty cool too.

Anything cute is also definitely appreciated. Thank you for considering, and have a good weekend!

SI ref: imgur.com/xSLXNP6
Honda XBR500 ref: imgur.com/IVtx5UY
Leaning ref: imgur.com/Maevqvn

Requesting Anastasia wearing Angela Balzac's outfit. imgur.com/a/af02y

Hi WWD, I'd love it if you could draw my waifu, Samus, working as a mechanic maybe tightening a bolt on a piece of metal or resting with oil stains on her wiping her forehead or something relating to that.

Or anything else would honestly be fine as long as it's thoughtful. Thanks and have a nice day.

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. If you're looking for a specific request then I would like her doing one of these.

-POV of waking up next to her in bed
-Wearing a bathrobe that`s loosely tied or just open
-Playing with her hair and trying a new style with it
-In an Arabian Dancer's outfit imgur.com/a/rgC9T

Of course anything else is fine as well.

Requesting mega cutie Kukuru.

I would really appreciate anything similar to one of these ideas:
Walking with a baby-stroller in a park.
Trying out or putting on new clothes.
Doing household work like cooking or cleaning.

Feel free to draw anything else as well if you prefer instead.
Thank you for your time and have a pleasant week.

Cowfee didn't.

Requesting Birdy in a similar sweater-dress, heels, and earrings that compliment her color pallet, since I am very bad with colors.
Birdy Ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
Sweater-dress imgur.com/YN9Ksf6

Or joint request with Taiga( mob boss version) reenacting this scene from the anime, with her being super pissed at Birdy landing her car.
youtu.be/5wC4EsQgJRQ?t=7m33s

Taiga ref imgur.com/a/ewr0W

In any of these outfits/dresses colors again I will leave to you. Sorry for the 3dpd.
imgur.com/a/f1aBH

Or her making any one(or more if you want) of these expressions
imgur.com/a/oSy11
Thank you!

Requesting Sawyer in Alice Cooper's stage outfit here:
i.imgur.com/ROxZxrk.jpg
i.imgur.com/ClzSzoI.jpg
Along with the cane over her neck. Makeup optional.

Optionally, just a picture of her blushing and having lewd thoughts, like this:
i.imgur.com/ktDByul.png

As always, I'm open to just about anything else cute, lewd/cutelewd (within reason). If you're unsure, just ask.
Chibi or otherwise stylized drawings (in the style of bkub or maybe, Nichijou for instance), are always loved, pixel art is fine too.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Lavinia:

Confidently wearing a pretty or sexy dress with either straightened hair or a braided ponytail. Here are some ideas, but if you have something else in mind then go for it.
>imgur.com/a/TRyb7
Dressed as an office lady, maybe answering a phone, filing papers or just walking around
>imgur.com/a/7KsiO
Doing any of these selfie related Ideas
>imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
Here are a bunch of sword poses spanning from lewd to badass, It would be pretty cool to see my beloved doing any of them
>imgur.com/a/nIhPE
Snoozing in a cute set of pajamas or just a sweater
Something with ass or booty would really be appreciated too

Other ideas you may have are welcome. Please and thank you, have a nice weekend!

Requesting my waifu Linda getting abducted by two cavemen. The way she's kidnapped is just like the two pics on the right from the movie "Caveman".

Why do I want this? Just out of sheer voyeurism. Also if anyone watches "Caveman", you'll see that the scene in question is a failed kidnapping attempt and the woman in that scene escapes unscathed!

Please and thank you to anyone who makes this happen!

Cowfee said in greedfags' head.

Your waifu is quite somthing.

Who wants mspaint art drawn with a mouse?

Requesting Homura offering a lap pillow. Or anything else nice you'd like to draw of her.

Won't they tell me to just come to this thread?

I thought this was a waifu thread?

Good Day.

Requesting Amelia wearing one of those aprons that say "Kiss The Cook" on them while working on a meal in the kitchen, being very surprised at the sight of snowfall while in a park wearing a winter outfit, I don't think she got to see a lot of snow in her life, so I think it would be cute to see her reaction to it or watching snowfall from her house while drinking some hot coffee.

These requests might not be that interesting to you so, as always, I'm pretty much fine with almost anything that you consider to be fit for drawing.

Thank you for your consideration, enjoy your Sunday.

Requesting Crona getting dressed; wearing an unbuttoned dress shirt and cute boyshorts, and putting on a pair of jeans.

Alternately, Crona trying to figure out how to use a Walkman (cassette player).

Anything else cute or cool or even slightly cutelewd would be fine too, thank you and have a nice weekend.

Your waifu is too hot and bautiful to be real.

Hello wwd! I'd like to request my cute hero Ayano with Yuu () presenting a little scarf stand type shop while handing up a banner that says "Welcome!" (the banner could also be a scarf) as a joint request.

Alternately Ayano eating a slice of pizza with lots of cheese, making a face like this one
imgur.com/a/YZnVD

Thank you for considering it and have a good weekend!

Isn't the same thing with everyone's waifu though man?

She's not real in the first place...

Posting it in the new thread too. Also added glasses and headphones like the request said. Cheers guys

This is really nice

I saw this in the last thread but figured I should answer in the new thread just to make sure I caught it before the thread died. So glad I did, because now I have two versions and I love them both so much! You've got a wonderful style, and he looks so cool and handsome. I've got no words, I just love both these images, thank you so much, drawfriend. Have a great rest of the day.

Cutesome.

Yes, but yours is pure sex.

Okay, give me a list of all the requesters who have ever done dumb shit and include what they did.
I need it for reasons you'll know later.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi wearing a commander uniform like the one Tanya's wearing in the reference.
a.pomf.cat/jzgmgl.png

Me
Tried to be part of the community

Requesting Nozomi Kaminashi, my beautiful waifu:

-Dressed in the Pinocchio outfit pictured on the botton right; then her confidentally telling lies as her butt grows. Preferably cute rather than lewd.

-Anything else that is cute is highly appreciated.

It's been slow for starting, still hoping to have my first delivery of her, but I won't give up.

Hope everyone has a great weekend with their loved ones!

>I need it for reasons
Like thread-killing?

Me, started posting here.

This guy For trying to stir shit up when he should just shut up and request his waifu.

Requesting Hibiki chewing on the end of one of her scarves on her Gungnir outfit like this gif.
i.imgur.com/2MW5mCG.gif

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters like in the accompany images of Sonico with adorable kitties acting as clothing for her by wrapping around her body!

Alternatively requesting Mimi giving Mimibro-tan headpats like she were a pet cat on her lap, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png

This

If she wasn't drawn it merely means that the drawfags think she's so cute she'll be drawn and they don't want to get sniped!

(Dead)
Holy shit. I can't even find his dead post with 4chanx. It's like he was erased out of existence. Terrifying.

Weren't she in 2 collages this week?

May I please have my waifu on this thread?

My waifu can't help it that she has a hot body!

I'd draw your waifu in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the dumb request.

Why do requesters always worry about what drawfags think of their waifus so much? Every waifu is cute, maybe some subjectively cuter than others.

Hello, drawfriends!

I just got done traveling, so this week I would like to request my lovely husbando Izaya doing something travel related. Maybe as a pilot, or a flight attendant, or sitting in a plane, packing for a trip, or even going through security; whatever you like. I'll leave it up to you.

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you!

desu senpai

>Ycum getting triple cakes when he serves nothing
Seriously fuck these threads and the dumbass drawfags

>triple cakes for ycake
What the fuck? Did you commission this shit or what, ycunt?

cute drawing, good job

>Ycake getting three cakes
I'm full on jelly that lucky dude.

Please for the love of these threads don't shitpost the dra-
>too late
Figured. You lot really need to chill. Maybe take a break from these threads.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune comparing tails with a ninetails, having the viewer brush her tails, or looking unamused in a french maid outfit while snapping a feather duster in her hands. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting my beautiful waifu, Yukino, making a pan-san snowman or dressed very fashionably for Winter.

God dammit ch2o. I still love you though.

You were the chosen one ch2o, why would you fall that low?

Thank you too for drawing her! Delicious fluffy jelly doughnuts for Patchouli.

Secretly an onigiri?

What a cute Patchy, I wish Nashi would draw here more.

Please draw mai waifu.

Just caught this on the booru, was a nice surprise! Thanks for drawing her cowfee, her position and the lain suit are real cute, the whole thing is.

Congrats on finishing it, bet it was tempting to bail out.
Have a good week and rest well.

Hello everyone have a good day

Requesting anything cute of Kyoko.

For something more specific:
imgur.com/iuI5eK9.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Requesting my amazing, beloved, cute, delightful Kafuka!

Please and thank you.

Requesting Risty, maybe something like:
i.imgur.com/6ZB8z0q.jpg
or: i.imgur.com/m6Do52r.jpg

Or her attempting any of the Holy Poses: imgur.com/a/27g2g

Alternatively, lifting her sweater to show lingerie underneath similar to this: i.imgur.com/QHb4QwK.jpg

Bwaka!

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-In the Organization XIII Cloak imgur.com/a/wwinG
-Taking my Si's glasses and wearing them
-Eating Pocky
-Dressed as Momohime from Muramasa Rebirth imgur.com/a/u5DGo
-A joint request together with Karen enjoying some Tea
Or anything will be fine
SI reference imgur.com/vWUYgq0

What a big bwaka.

I miss Donut

Really nice