America is the only country on the planet that understands free speech

America is the only country on the planet that understands free speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YzSJBowPECY
sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-reg-mosque-vandal-sentenced-20171206-story.html
wheelchairs.com/bigbounderpage.htm
dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/ft_16-06-23_censusmajorityminority_agegroups/
youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvz-fYbFN_o
youtube.com/watch?v=X8vNU_HgnZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. Be a cop in the US
2. Murder someone while on duty
3. Say: "I thought he was reaching for a gun"
4. ?????????
5. Walk free

>be american
>reach for your waist
>get shot

B-BUT MUH FREEDUMS

Das rite NIgguah Muffugga

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA

>be a faggot shareblue employee
>post under retarded meme flag
>try and be taken seriously

choke on aids dick faggot

OBEY MY ORDERS, CIVILIAN

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

same pic 20 seconds of each other
hmmm really makes you think whos pushing this le 56% meme huh
faggots

Oh you foolish primitives.

Denying the fact your bootlicker mutt?

the most unintentional shareblue moment I've ever had

Did you get the money sent to your account by Soros too?
Fucking love a synchronicity bonus, that's an extra 50 pence.

>amerimutts
>human

we don't understand it very well these days

D&C shareblue faggots have no power here go kill yourself with a nigger aids dick

SIMON SEZ SPEAK FREE
BANG BANG

>dailymail.co.uk

>MUHHH SOROS AND SHAREBLUE
>I'M WHITE I SWEAR, MY GRANDMA WAS 1/8TH ITALIAN

ShareBlue BTFO'd

Check out this gorilla looking hunchback of notre dame

youtube.com/watch?v=YzSJBowPECY

>Be unable to perfectly recite the lyrics and dance moves to the Hokey Pokey
>Get shot five times.

>English constitution is where American cons tuition comes from

Italians arn't white

Eurokikes don't get freedom of speech

sun-sentinel.com/news/florida/fl-reg-mosque-vandal-sentenced-20171206-story.html

>a man who vandalized a Central Florida mosque by smashing windows and lights with a machete and leaving bacon at the scene pleaded guilty to criminal mischief to a place of worship.

>The state attorney's office serving Brevard and Seminole counties said Michael Wolfe was sentenced to 15 years in prison followed by 15 years of probation after he pleaded guilty Tuesday. The sentence had a hate crime enhancement.

OH GOD SOMEBODY PLEASE HOLD ME
PFFFHFPPFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>leave out the fact he went inside and trashed the place
fuck off paki

your still here? how much do they pay you to post this steaming monkey garbage?

>>a man who vandalized a Central Florida mosque by smashing windows and lights with a machete
That's vandalism you stupid fucking bong

Posts behind eurofag flag because he wants to pretend his IP isn’t in the US.

For time immemorial, humanity has asked itself: What does it truly mean to be free?
Many people and cultures throughout the ages have tried to answer this question with varying degrees of success - but at some point in the 21st Century the American people finally found out the answer that humanity itself had been searching for so long.

Then The United States gifted us with the Big Bounder Bariatric Sports Wheelchair.

wheelchairs.com/bigbounderpage.htm

This is not just Freedom, this is Peak Freedom. This is living life on the edge and to the fullest without need for such frivolous things as necks or the ability to stand. This is 62" of padded seating for your burgeoning ass, this is comfort, speed and support for when you reach the All American Milestone of 1000 pounds.

With respirator shelves and O2 bottle holders you'll never be short of breath as you scoot-scoot around the aisles of Walmart or at your local cruising spot.

Even the bags of snacks on the top shelves are no match for this incredible machine - it can be installed with a 13" seat elevator and lights so you can always spot the hamburgers in the dark.

Soon, I will be casting off the shackles of "recommended daily calorie intake" and self respect to join the ranks of my American brothers and sisters - who have bravely made the step into the realm of Peak Freedom. I can only imagine what it feels like but I hope that the rest of humanity will join them in their glorious future.

I saw this pasta five times over the last week

seriously though I need the cash so was thinking about shilling for money, where do I sign up?

Europe
>Yuropoors cucked & assraped by Ahmed
India
>Poo in Loo, smell like Shit
Finns & Russians
>Mongol Rape babies Subhuman SnowNiggers
Meds & Latinos
>Not-White Shitskin Subhumans
Balkans
>Turk Rape babies Subhumans
Canada
>Fucking Leaf, Chinked, Degenerate Faggots
Australia
>Assraped by Chinks, Emus & Abos
Muslims
>Goatfuckers, Roaches & SandNiggers
Brazil
>Cannibal Mongrel Monkeys
East Asians
>Yerrow Tiny Dick

Le 56% face
>REEEEEEE!, SHILL SOROS KIKE SHAREBLUE DIVIDE AND CONQUER LIBTARD LEFTIES

Stay mad, Yanks. For years you shitposted against us Euros. You mocked us with utter impunity - devoid of all self awareness.
Whilst niggers were swarming across your nation and turning you urban centres into warzones, you had the audacity to call us nonwhite.

>"The Amerimutt entered many threads under the rather childish delusion that they were going to call everyone nonwhite and 'Muhammed' and nobody was going to destroy them. At Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and half a dozen other boards, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."

>be a poor ahmed living in the caliphate of bongistan
>suddenly a skeezy white man offers you a job shilling on a strange mongolian underwater throat singing forum
>the pay is ten times what you make selling children kebabs on the street

sorry ahmed no one gives a rats ass about your 56% forced meme

Yeah because we invented freedom

so free
dog bless

Hitler did nothing wrong, gas the kikes racewar now.. say it bongbro I wont tell your secret internet police

Le 56% shitposting

>H-H-Hitler loved you bongs!!1 why did u betray europe???

How would you exercise your rights to free speech in this situation? ANSWER WITHOUT TALKING!

AMERICA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY ON THE PLANET WORTH A SHIT

ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS JUST BUTTHURT ABOUT THE TRUTH

part and parcel

You mongrels don't even understand speech. Typical amerimutt conversation sounds like mup da doo nigga nigga bougie nigga.

>America is the only country on the planet
/thread

please.
I dont want to be a 56% face
I know you are happy with this fate, but I do not want to join you.

do they pay you extra when you add the 56% meme to your posts? or is it like just on a company daily agenda or something?

>arguing as if his opinion mattered
your grandad fought for it, decided it wasn't worth it and gave it away to the "asians".

>Bait completely irrelevant to the OP

Have the only {You}

It all depends really, if I make new ones I am entitled to a bonus but I often end up making more money by just posting as many as I can so the creative effort sometimes just isn't worth it.

Sorry no speak United Mongrelican

[translation fail]

Stop trying to make us nonwhite.

Yeah, Brits gave them Israel in the first place.

AND YOU GUYS FREED SLAVES FIRST AFTER YOU MADE IT FASHIONABLE

I have translated one of the self improvement threads into Mutt so all of the Yanks here can understand.

Yo da most important thin` you can do fo' da whitey race iz keep yo' own life in order. Start wif yo'self. You mus' be competent, reliable, hardworking, an', above all, happy. Do niggas in yo' life trust an' respect you? What do yo' family think o' you? is you capable o' raising chil'ns? Racial politics don' gots ta be da only factor o' yo' life. an' if you can't achieve such things fo' yo' self, then da chances is very high dat you be not ready ta be uh political activist, either online or in real life. cuz how can you make uh difference fo' da race, fo' da lives o' many, if you can't even make anythin` o' yo' own, individual life?

Always remember: we's live in first world countries an' gots opportunity dat most niggas born on dis here planet do not. Things aren't as pimp-tight fo' us as dey wuz fo' our parents. But billions o' niggas in da third world would still kill ta gots da opportunities dat you do right now. So take care o' yo'self! werk yo' ass off, everyday, ta build uh pimp-tight life fo' you, an' fo' yo' family. Clear yo' mind o' self destructive thoughts, an' keep yo'self focused on realistic goals. werk hard, but also do fun an' wholesome things wif real niggas in real life. dat iz very important. nuttin' on da internet should ever take away from yo' real life you know das right!

No read this.

You Europeans started this. You guys so much more European well then its your fault now.

>And Trump gave them Jerusalem.

Thanks!

Gotta love how Mutts always seem to forget their role in World War 2 while they LARP as Nazis on Sup Forums.

Hint: You weren't allied with Germany.

Then why do we let the fucking Jews ban daily stormer every other day
Jews are the antithesis of free speech.
dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I hear that faggot nigger Willith talkth like thtith, with a faggy ath lithp.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/ft_16-06-23_censusmajorityminority_agegroups/

>le 49.1% face

England has started multiple record labels that basically made the 60's and hippy culture. If it wasn't for your fucking Beatles we would all be better off. So fuck you.

Why are Americans constantly trying to turn Europe and the world into the 56% face? Every NGO funds migrants, every American foreign policy in Europe and all American interests are to create multiracial market 'democracies'. That is all they've done in Europe for the past 70 years, promote multiculturalism, markets, consumerism, and 'democracy'.

Let me enlighten you.

youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY

This video is from 1943. Listen to the narrator. There was no great, secret conspiracy. Everything was done in the open. They were going to smash the Old World and supplant it with a unipolar world order with America as the master and everyone its slaves. This is what Americans dreamed, and planned and made happen.

Of course, Americans didn’t expect to be supplanted by Jews and other minorities, but ultimately they didn’t care because Americans believe anyone can be an American so it’s meaningless who comprises America as long as America swallows up the whole world (See: HWNDU mongrels who showed for that.)

America and it’s people deserve nothing but contempt, and don’t let them off the hook by saying they good bois who dindu nuffin. They knowingly and willingly set up the world to be destroyed on the altar of progressive ideologies and persist to this day in sacrificing everything in the name of universal liberalism. Read Heidegger, read Evola, and you will understand.

America. It is the enemy of all that is natural.

>be president affect the worlds free speech involve the country your elected to
heresy
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvz-fYbFN_o
>want to get rid of internet freedom
lie about what your doing
>the bible says fuck the jews, and the bible says the story about tower of babel where they try to get everybody to do something with fake definitions
>call if free speech, be inconsistent with every definition of it
pictures cont>>

Not to mention started conflicts in the middle-east together with Israel and Saudi which has lead to millions of people coming to europe as rapefugees

>This is your average amerimongrel poster

cont>
>bible story

more cont>>.

end/
>noone will talk about or discuss this without the usual hallmarks of a shill shit

edit
>heretic

Too bad republicucks don't understand it either.

Well I don't see you coming up with a solution. In fact London is Muslim. You are a fucking Island how those guys get there? Swim?

We share a border with fucking Canadians, French Canadians and BEANERS BEANERS BEANERS.

You fucking let them.

You should have done what Hungary did. And fucking liberals actually think its ok to "progress" with you.

If you want to help stop fight me and burn down a Muslim spawning pit.

Go full IRA. Like seriously where did those guys go?

> b-b-b-but america

shut up nigger

I'm not going to answer ever insult in my inbox. Thats retarded.

Where did the Ira go? You stopped funding them you backstabbing Yank.

yawn. ukucks are an absolutely pathetic bunch. behind worldwide strife because of colonialism. eventually become a pussified nanny state, men start committing sudoku, fembots implementing your foreign policy. curled up like sissies with no direction. an utter embarrassment with a joke of leadership.

>HEY theres too many people the world is overpopulated
hey there what are you going to do? your going to be bred out huh huh huh huh
goes back to increasing the economy based on the population

YOU GUYS DO KNOW THEY ONLY RUN THE ECONOMY BASED ON THE POPULUATION GETTING BIGGER!?

that means the central banks are paying to kill people, whiile blaming you for the problems, that foreign immigration of niggers i dont call white people foreigners but the immigration laws form teh 1700's and shit i can agree with, never even thought about the others because they dont supoprt this country, and our laws,
constutition. or any country. even though britain claims to be one

Theyve seaid this before, Im tired of the stupid shitty topics
youtube.com/watch?v=X8vNU_HgnZU

Population increase = economy being viable, it depends on population increase.

the video says the economy will fail when the world population stops increasing, and how the pyramid will turn upside down
like hte dinosaurs where became extinct because of the economics of certain things. the food supply.
just watch the video, won't take long to hear it, he explains the economy will collapse because the population will stop inncreasing AND IT RELIES on the population in creasing

sadly

start at about 7 minutes in that video, teh economy expands as long as the world population increases

That is going to end and the economy will collapse

Dinosaurs became extinct because their economy /food system collapsed. SOme plant became extinct that other things relied on and it led to the dinosaur plant eaters becoming extinct the the meat eaters ate eveyrthing, all the other dinosaurs up, and became extinct, and thats how the dinosaurs became extinct

Hey retard it's true isn't it? Fuck off, i know we fucked up with immigration politics but don't act like you Israeli-lites didn't participate.

Yes i'm not retarded. I know as i meantioned above that we let our politicians run shit down without uprising. Shit's turning as of last 1-2 years and someone will have to pay in the end. My point wasn't that we dindu nuffin wrong. I just stated a fact which is that US created conflicts in the middle east and north africa triggering the whole immigration crisis of this time

Cringy.. not proud of your family uk?