When The Bitcoin Ecnomy Crashes Monday Will The Stock Market Crash

Since Bitcoin futures are being introduced Monday and they are going to get shorted to hell by actual traders and not memers in their basement, will the U.S. stock market crash on Monday when the price of Bitcoin goes to 10 dollars a share?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-07/banks-issue-last-minute-warning-about-risks-bitcoin-futures-trading-asks-regulator-r
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheat_and_chessboard_problem
dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Keep me posted

Are you stupid? Answer: Yes.

Is that a man?

>Actual traders
They can't compete with the bots running on the Crypto market, as they aren't allowed to run bots themselves. Those boomers will get Rekt and give all their money to NEETs hahahaha

You clearly dont understand how derivatives work.

i want to sniff her butt

how will they compete with the mass sellers of bitcoin and the same people shorting the price in the stock market.....easy money

Based butt sniff poster

No ffs. Watch xrp skyrocket after the escrow and amex jumping on board. 1500 transactions per second...

i take it back she's too fat, probably smells like eggs under her gunt fold

those abs

Clearly? you're a fucking cunt.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-07/banks-issue-last-minute-warning-about-risks-bitcoin-futures-trading-asks-regulator-r

Why the fuck is she sitting on the table bare ass. She is going to give me ecoli.

54% are fucking idyats

>the majority of the market is stupid because they don't agree with the majority of the market
Are you some kind of retard

only the CBOE futures start trading on Monday
their contract is shit, because it only includes one exchange
the futures contract was meant to hedge against fluctuations, and lock a price at maturity
bitcoin in one exchange so volatile that now one will want to trade that contract
wait for the CME one, which is a weighted average of 6 exchanges, partitioned in 12 daily periods, and will resist fluctuations much better
now fuck off

Don't be silly OP, the entire Crypto market is only worth $436,299,896,188 as I type.

it is really not healthy to assume all women with slightly masculine features are men, you've been on the internet too much.

Probably tho

Trying too hard not to be sexist is low-key kind of sexist.

inb4

>gov reg
>real market cap
>cost of mining vs actual reward negate each other

still would sink my dick deep into

Gold

this is quite surprising desu

surprising at how fucking stupid people are

moar!

More useless FUD against bitcoin.

When are you faggots going to realize BTC is unstoppable? It will hit 100k in FY18

coinlet detected

Are YOU stupid?
>When The Bitcoin Ecnomy Crashes Monday Will The Stock Market Crash
No. At most some speculators will get burnt and all those russki mining operations will no longer be able to afford those rigs with 57 gtx cards in sli

I might be able to build a computer then. Wanted to build a nice inexpensive gaming PC and you can still build a decent one for the price of a PS4 but the price of video cards is so fucking inflated.

>penny doubled every day

Up to $10,000, or is it limitless?

TFW gold finally makes a comeback

Even if it doesn't crash we are all fucked in the end.

>Bitcoin mining 'is using so much energy that it is causing electricity blackouts' amid fears it will consume more power than the world by 2020

>The virtual mining of Bitcoins is using up so much energy that it is causing electricity blackouts in some countries, it has been revealed.

Yeah... sure it will. Get some xrp and dont be fooled.

yeah a penny double every day for 10 years is 2^3650 which is an absurd number. Not to mention there's no risk involved like with the rest. 98% of responders are brainlets

what happens when china cracks down on mining and 90% of the miners get shut down?

> but the price of video cards is so fucking inflated.
Yep. Haven't built a box in a while (i started with dx's and isa cards...) but I've always thought that sli/crossfire was a bit of a fad - I built a couple of sli machines but really a solid single card with a fast chip an decent latency will sit on anything other than top of the woz sli setups.
Card mem amount is less important than the SPEED of the mem.

Penny doubled everyday for 10 years
3652 days assuming 2 leap years
equation for total number of pennies after n days:
x = 2^n - 1

x = 2^30 - 1
x = $1,073,741,824
You're a billionaire in one month
After 2 months you have over $1,000,000,000,000,000,000

Enjoy your gold/bitcoin mathcucks

tfw pennies are worth like 3cents in melt value

Why would it crash the stock market? There’s no linkage. Any Wall Street money is going to hedge/short their bitcoin position, so they won’t be hurt. They’ll probably make money. Even then bitcoins total market cap isn’t even as big as an average blue chip stock. Stupid soy coinboys will get fleeced; unable to sell, BTC exchanges going broke...

this

The exchanges will just all go down while the big players cash out.
Like everything a average joe will get fucked and the jews will win in the end.

It's not going to crash. Everyone, except Sup Forums for some stupid reason, understands that it's anti-Jewish money.

But nothing can sustain this level of growth. Just hold your coins and ride it out.

If anything it would make stock market go up even higher because money hedge funds make shorting bitcoin will go back into stocks when it crashes.

How long until amerimutt body builders just start getting tattoos like this ab makeup instead of actually working out?

DOUBLED everyday!

>t. increasingly nervous man

LOL he thinks bitcoin is anti-jew money

>bitcoin seems like it will crash soon. Because bitcoin and the stock market are financial assets they clearly will die together.

Thats fucking stupid.

Dose anyone have any more infomation on the 'bitcoin futures' market?
(Speculation on a speculative asset).

I'm hearing wild, insane things, pepole raising money for 'bitcoin' but not actually buying bitcoin.
People buying 10c put options that pay out when bitcoin reaches $1,000,000 per coin.

If you think bitcoin is the wild west the bitcoin futures market is the post apocalypse.

WTF is that? Who the fuck holds money for that sort of nonsense. Who buys that sort of insane ultra-high risk financial tool?

bro i know all about shit i just checked s&p 500 on my web browser wtf u doing with ur life

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

you wont beable to when it crashed
have people learn nothing?

>Canadian education
You realise that's wrong right?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Holy shit. Have we become a nation of morons or what? I used to think that only 80% of the nation were complete and total morons, but now it appears 98% of the population are complete morons.

Well wtf you thunk stickfigure ashley ols3n can hold up thst big axe liek that?. Need strok vomen good stronk on plow

penny doubled every day is 2 cents per day

who is this brap demon?

I would also like to know thanks

:^)

On penny doubled every day, or $10k worth of pennies doubled every day? because if its $10k doubled every damned day it is a fucking absurd amount of money?

Either way a penny doubled every day adds up quick as shit, but $10k doubled every day is just insane and there is nothing in the world that could offer you returns like that. Why the hell wouldn't you take the penny?

Noice.

>Tfw you own all the matter in the known universe
>Tfw it has all been made into pennies

Algo traders will rape your faggy coin

Penny.

it's kind of worded retarded, if it's meant to actually be a doubling for ten years it's a test to see how impulsive and retarded people are, if it's just up to 10K, you might as well get the bitcoin because the pennies will be worth exactly 10K, gold maybe 12k, and bond 10.5K, but the bitcoin could *potentially*, but probably not, be worth some meme amount of cash. 10k is not much money so you might as well high risk it

There's nothing in the world that could offer you returns like that on a penny. It's this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheat_and_chessboard_problem just instead of being carried across 64 days it's carried across 3,650.

A penny doubled every day equals a vast fortune. Can't be arsed doing the math but I'll take that option.

It's just 2,500kg of zinc.

LET THEM DIE! Fuck Ron Paul and Ron Paul idiots. John Galt yourself to the floor

That is, $10k in pennies.

HODL and CODL, lads! And if it dips, time to re-up!!!!

I've always heard of a grain of rice and a chess board, but yeah I would go with the penny regardless. I just want to know if I start at 1 or if I start at 10,000 so I can plan accordingly as to how many planets I wan't to buy.

its just 2^n

holy fuck how dumb are you fags
short selling does not make a stock go down
it simply allows for profit if it goes down but nothing about shorting actually causes the stock to drop

Bitcoin isn't real currency. work

when you sell all your bitcoins and short the future in the real stock market you can make a cool profit

I'm pretty sure the hypothetical is that you are to receive 10,000 $ in the form of one penny that is thusly doubled each day until the 10K is fully paid out.

98% are fucking idiots

Jesus you are almost as dumb as the leaf who thought it was 2^30

maryou tyouduki

Penny doubled every day would have a yield that necessitated scientific notation.

Traders are as dumb as the memers for the most part. They're just a bunch of alpha males whole just know how to yell at each other and draw lines on charts

Wait, Bitcoin futures are getting introduced?

I'm ready to make some money tbqh.

Why does she have man arms.

>after 10 days you have 10 dollars
>after 20 days you have 10,000 dollars and over 5000 lbs of pennies
>after 30 days you have 10,000,000 dollars and stacks of pennies the size of 5 schoolbuses.
>5 days later your penny stack has grown the size of 3 football fields, destroying your neighborhood and the national guard is called in to monitor the situation
>Day 40, your stack of pennies has destroyed your small town and now exceeds 5 billion dollars
>1 week later your stack of pennies has overtaken the continental US
>Day 55, the penny stack collapses into itself, forming a black hole and destroying all remaining life in our solar system

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED PAUL?

It shames me people with American flags make such comments

Isn't there a limit to how many Bitcoin can be mined though?

This tbqh. Some big funds are going to make a ton of money on Monday.

I like your knowledge of history

2^3650. An absolutely absurd hypothetical amount of pennys. There isn't enough copper in the world to even mint that many.

>Shorting the IPO of something with this much hype
dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/

Related, anyone buy Litcoin when it dipped below $100? Made a couple hundred today, kind of feel like if I hold on I can make even more.

>implying actual investors will even touch bitmeme

do you think time stopped in the 80s?

so I am given an option of $10k worth of something in the future but I have to choose what medium I am to be paid that $10k in in the future? Gotta go with the gold, 10k is 10k but it will be easier to carry and sell 10k worth of gold than 10k worth of any of the other options.

I thought he meant you are given 10k worth of a material at todays market price but you can't touch it for 10 years. He's trying to make a point about the confidence people have in the medium of their choice to retain/increase its value over the next 10 years, in which case even 1 penny doubled daily for 10 years is still the top choice and was put in there to show how most people are idiots by not choosing it.

The US isn't going anywhere in the next ten years so bonds and gold are roughly the same risk wise, I don't have the numbers to make an informed decision on one over the other though.

Bitcoin is a clear loser because it is the newest and least stable option. Yes it *could* go up astronomically, but it is a much higher risk.

He really butchered this example because no mater what the penny wins out in value and the gold/bond options are essentially both low risk low reward while the bitcoin is high risk high reward.

in this situation you always go with high risk high reward because its not your money so why not gamble it.

Penny
bitcoin
gold/bond depending on market projections and bond rates in that order.

If I had to put my own money into a savings account in one of these mediums
penny
gold/bond
bitcoin

It is. No central bank can control this money. There's a limited supply so money printing inflation is impossible. Bitcoin is money of by and for the people.

Only the first penny is doubled. The doubles don't double too.

Enjoy your $36.53, idiot.