TRUMP just called Fake News Reporters FAKERS.... START THE NEW MEMES OF DIFFERENT FAKERS

FAKERS BTFO!!!!

"The Faker is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a liar, Yellow Journalism, Fake News, lugenpress, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Faker and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I've been found out.” -Donald John Trump.

Trump couldn't pass journalism school if you stapled a Dictionary to his dick.

Fucking Assblasted Kikes Enjoy Ritual Sacrifice.

>all of the news I don't like is fake
>you should watch all of the news that gives me flattering coverage, that's the real news
Trumpanzees are literal animals, anyone with a >90 IQ would have seen through this bullshit by now

>think tank intern shill
>do muh work for me so I get praised by my kike masters

keep both words, but installing "faker" will be an effective development over the enemies. you can counter "conspiracy theorist" or "racist" with faker. its all about memes, memes and counter memes. words have the most utility. we should also try to pay attention as the word becomes a vulgarity.
>fellow progressives, can someone tell me why someone who fakes doesn't want to be called "faker"? how is this being polite?

i like it

Lot of salty fakers here already, wow

see the hard part is, you have basically made a joke at your own expense, and its common knowlage that you have been hired which invalidates the rest of your statements.
faker.

what happened to the whole " lets just hope he's not a puppet" ive been following this whole thing and everyone was praying he wasn't a jewish puppet like all the other american politicians, now that he clearly is where are all the threads denouncing him.

I haven't been on pol for this reason because people are still shilling trump after him being an obvious puppet, I guess you retards bought the bait about hating muslims and siding with the jews that want to take over the middle east and potentially cause the end of humanity, goodluck with that hopefully Australia opt's out of allegiance with America and we don't get nuked.

>muh jew puppet
stale pasta is stale, why cant fakers make new tricks?

excuse me the correct term is "Media Americans"

kek

I would pay good money for that.

its been a fun week

Flynn's testimony: Last Friday, ABC News reported that former national security advisor Michael Flynn was prepared to testify that President Trump, while still a candidate, directed him to contact Russian officials. But later in the day, the network issued a "clarification" that the direction came when Trump was president-elect. That changed the impact of the story entirely as it's a common occurrence for presidential transition teams to reach out to foreign governments.

Deutsche Bank subpoena: Reuters and Bloomberg both reported on Tuesday that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation had subpoenaed Deutsche Bank for information on accounts relating to President Trump and his family members — seemingly confirming that Mueller had expanded his probe to investigate the president's financial dealings. The WSJ defused that bombshell in a follow-up report stating that the subpoenas actually dealt with "people or entities close to Mr. Trump."

WikiLeaks emails: CNN reported this morning that senior Trump campaign officials, including Trump himself, received an email from an unknown sender on September 4, 2016 that linked them to what could have been unreleased WikiLeaks documents. WaPo issued their own report later in the afternoon that the email was actually sent on September 14 — and linked to a trove of documents that WikiLeaks had publicly released a day earlier.

Sup Forums is dead. This is r/The_Donald's Sup Forums colony now.

Fucking moot, that wasn't my pic dammit.

Is it because he’s too honest?