This video is a Sup Forums litmus test

This video is a Sup Forums litmus test.

If shooting this man who was making a motion EXACTLY like reaching for a gun triggers you then congratulations your a shitlib who has no business posting here. Probably a shariablue shill too.

True Sup Forums has ALWAYS stood by police because there the first line of defense for white America. sometimes the drunk degenerates that get shot are white, but were better off without them anyway. just ask Trump... do you think he gets drunk like the man in this video? no.

remember to sage any divide and conquer shills who question the police with bullshit threads. ACAB: All Cops Are BASED. MAGA baby

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5g-nniO1WN4
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums was super libertarian until like a year ago noob.

And what that cop did was murder. The guy was complying completely and obviously not a threat.

You are a fucking bitch of a man if you are so complacent to authority that you can never question it. The cop deserves a lynching.

idiot I'm a libertarian too. I'm all for throwing commies out of helicopters

libertarianism doesnt mean "lmao weed do whatever you want" despite what Gary Cuckson thinks. you are still REQUIRED to respect police in a libertarian state. its not rocket science faggot: just do whatever the cop says and he wont shoot your ass

I knew the manlets would crawl out of their squalor to defend this pip squeak. He fathered a white child that is statistically much more likely to end up a coal burning stripper without her father. You should hang yourself ASAP little guy.

do you even kink?

not a manlet bitch I'm 5'9.5" which is the US average
also whiter than you Tyrese. keep defending this degenerate fuck who couldnt follow simple instructions and decided hed be a big shot and threaten an officer's life instead
cops are under ENORMOUS stress keeping us safe. DO. NOT. FUCK. WITH. THEM. why is that so hard to understand??

Welcome to what it's like to be nonwhite. Sup Forums will be communist within a month.

fpbp

>you are still REQUIRED to respect police in a libertarian state.
In a Libertarian state the police has to respect the citizens

>obvious bait thread
300 replies inbound

the police man was giving him insane conflicting orders, that he couldnt possibly follow

>keep hands above your head at all times
>one leg over the other
>now crawl towards me

literally what?

plus he shot him when his hand was already returned in front of him and empty

also a lot of people aren't even asking the question "why are the police pointing a gun at him"?

from what i understand the answer is "because he was pointing a gun out of his window at people" so the escalated tension is really not surprising

i didnt even sage it desu

If he was White, you'd be seething.

If you didnt see the bizarre game of simon says laced with intermittent spergings of "VERY GOOD POSSIBILITY IMMA KILL YOU" and "IF YOU HAVE TO FALL FLAT ON YOUR FACE THEN DO IT NOW CRAWL" as odd then youre just a zombie. Trust me, cops have plenty of reason to be cautious and many dindus and people resist arrest but for fucks sake this guy had "youre fucked" inscribed on the inside of his dust cover. He was power trippin.
youtu.be/5g-nniO1WN4
Vid very related.

he was white, retard

Sorry no shill here but the idiot looked like he reached for a weapon after being specifically told not to make that kind of move

youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

I guess. That video still makes the cop seem completely incompetent though

You should avoid using contractions.

ACtually Sup Forums doesn't stand by police.
Police are the first line of defense... for the Jews in the government.

>In a Libertarian state the police has to respect the citizens
Where did the cop in the video do anything unfair? He was responding to a call for an active shooter in the hotel. He was 100% within protocol. My uncle is a cop and when he reviewed the video he couldnt point out a single flaw

>supporting the militarized arm of ZOG makes you a leftist
>this is what nu/pol/ and reddit actually believe

>using a kekistani flag
You fucking autist sperg.

If you live in a police state, you are not FREE.
I value freedom over safety. Any fucking day of the week.

trump is president
WERE the government now. fuck off leaf

>my uncle is a cop
>kekistan flag

You're a circumcised kike slave.

Bumping. How do we ensure this cop never works in an English speaking country again?

tens of thousands of low paid cops in america. OF COURSE THERE WILL BE INCOMPETENT COPS.

How do people not get this? We as a country do not prioritize a well trained police force and the get outrage when one fucks up?

How does this make any sense at all?

Just because your uncle is a policeman and a nice guy doesn't mean you have to defend cold blooded murderers

Can I hate police AND niggers? Why can't I chose a 3rd way?