Wtf can't animation studios even afford good pencils anymore?

wtf can't animation studios even afford good pencils anymore?

the lines are all broken, they cant even draw thourougly. sasuga QUALITY

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post?tags=eureka_seven_series
youtube.com/watch?v=xCtagLwThww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this looks like someone put it through waifu2x

I hate this. O;9 was full of it too

Am i the only one who fucking loves this art style?

M-maybe it is just bad post-processing

I was thinking of G-Reco the whole time I was watching it.

This looks like absolute shit, why do they do that

E7 too

Really? I think it's lovely. It gives off an old anime vibe. And they also move beautifully too.

any webms? this looks like a colored sketch pulled from pixiv or tumblr or something, i love it

also nice trips

sakugabooru.com/post?tags=eureka_seven_series

They are mostly mecha webms though

It's on purpose.

It looks good fag

How come it's already out? I thought it was going to air in april.

This is a preview, like the Macross Delta special at the end of 2015.

is not the same as

A preview of 2 episodes? That's kind of weird.

Well the show was originally supposed to air this season but got pushed to Spring, so this was to make up for it, I guess.

Everything I've seen about this has been that the art is amazing the and story is garbage.

I don't mind it, OP. It looks less generic than some of the garbage coming out lately.

well, the artstyle anyway.

The show didn't look like that, just Yoshida's illustrations did.

Granblue still looks 1000 times better than grimgar even if hipsters get butthurt about it

Nagano will save anime quality when we get 4k video.
Just check out GothicMade, hasnt come out because its 2hiresnative4k for the pleb quality we have today.

So what is the ultimate GranBlue experience?

And what I want isnt to be good in the game. But character and events scene. Can I do that without spending money?

I don´t understand, the show looks really good. Most stuff this season looks really bad compared to Granblue.

looks good in motion

You can play without spending a coin. Characters is all about luck if you don´t want to spend money. You can play events and complete stories for free, to complete the special quests in some events may take you a while to do since you will need to get strong first in order to do them.

>Characters is all about luck if you don´t want to spend money.
Can I get a rare on a free drop (0.0001%)? I just want to know if it's possible.

What's the incentive to play? Just stronger characters for ranking?

It is possible to get SSRs from the rupie draw, which spends in game currency but you have to be ridiculously lucky.

You can get SSR from rolls and events. Rolls have like 3% - 6% depending on when you do it for an SSR.

You're gonna want SSR characters and all of the same element so you can clear events faster and not get your shit slapped on higher difficulties. You use the drops you get from event battles to trade for weapons and characters and obviously, the higher difficulty versions give you better/more rewards to do that more efficiently.

It's been a while since I played but you can do all the characters and events without spending money. Assuming you don't know Japanese, the English version of the game sometimes falls behind on translations so that could be an issue. I remember the Tales of Asteria crossover event dialogue and Aileron's character information didn't get translated for quite some time.

You might as well check /vg/ or the wiki if you want the best method to getting started (or making the early game even less fun) for your first draws.

I play for my waifu.

The rarest tier of characters have a 3% chance to drop, which becomes 6% chance to get on a event at the end of each month called legfest. Getting a specific character is much harder since inside that 3% pool each unit has a 0.021% to draw, sometimes theres events that raise the chance of specific characters to drop. Also if you save your currency you can spark a character of your choice at 300 individual draws, it can also be limited characters depending on the event.
Having stronger units is not required to play the game, unless you play esports which is not recommended. However they greatly help you overcome certain quests.
The reason to play Granblue can be to just enjoy story and events, or grind to get stronger with weapons that drop on raids.

>And what I want isnt to be good in the game. But character and events scene. Can I do that without spending money?
The answer to your question is yes, but to be honest, it's actually less expensive to be good at the game than it is to collect a bunch of waifus.

You can get (almost) any character for free if you're lucky enough, yes. Alternatively, you can ticket any non-limited character you want for $25.

>What's the incentive to play? Just stronger characters for ranking?
jRPG combat system with multiplayer elements. A very long and grindy progression system.

That's bullshit. Katalina's Light Wall Divider only cuts 25% damage to allies.

Its obviously her story SR.

Will they replay these episodes in April or skip straight to episode 2?

I hope that if they replay them atleast they do it on one week. Don´t wanna wait 3 weeks for rackamu.

I'm f2p and didn't reroll. And started playing for Cag and Vania.

Maybe it requires luck but it's 100% possible.

What are the top 3 waifus (girls who want your dick most)?

Anthuria and Magisa. No other girl really wants to fuck even if some like the MC.

And Anthuria is kind of debatable since she's subconsciously lewd as hell without meaning it most of the time.

>Anthuria and Magisa
Age? Can I set the age of my PC?

>What's the incentive to play?
Making shitty webms.

holy shit i have only one SSR (Dark Jeanne D')

i hate (You)

kyoani will save us

>Bringer of Balance

Only gender. And I hope you like milfs.

>cg

Too bad Maidragon is boring

She's a mum? Why does she want the D?

At least it's good for one thing.

I feel like the lights lack "impact".
They swing around their sword 3 time and done.

Should've been hydra instead of Athena.

Even older women have needs, user.

So just like the game, then.

I was planning on doing that, or attacking into a Bahamut Skyfall, but I couldn't be bothered picking out missions and stuff. Athena was just there.

Wait what? I thought this was going to air in the spring season?

Isnt MC something like 16? Cougar rapist

To be honest, it probably won't get any better unless A-1 pulls a miracle out of their ass. That, or they actually make it to Lecia and we get a really terrible shonen battle.

>Nagano will save anime quality when we get 4k video.

Anime is already being mastered in 4k nowadays, just look at Gundam Thunderbolt for example. Gothicmade came out in 2012 when it was new but now it's the standard.

That fucking BD better come out this year.

I see, I still chuckled either way.

It's not the standard, many anime aren't even mastered in 1080p yet.

Mags isn't a mom. But this game has lots of older women like her. This one's a mom.

user I've been playing for like 2 months, just MVP your gacha skills.

> Those ASGO doujinshi with all the minigirls
Damn.

>just MVP your gacha skills.
Meaning?

Sacrifice virgin women before you roll to maximize your IRL LUCK Stats.

Get good at rolling.

>no Lucio
reroll

I'll get him when they do Valentine's Day free rolls! Watch me, bucko!

I keep thinking those triangles on Vyrn's head are floppy dog ears. What's up with those? Are they supposed to be horns?

They're antennae. He's a lizard hornet after all.

ooOOH BABY YEAH!

Be really lucky.

Ask Satan for a good roll. It's a proven method

There's nothing I wouldn't ask Satan for.

>this will never get animated.

Satanya also works but she tends to screw up and ends up giving you less than what you wanted. Still usable though

There are so many events that would easily make for amazing anime adaptations all on their own, including that one. It's weird that the main story is so stale in comparison.

What kind of D does Sawashiro girl like? She gets my dick hard.

YOU'RE STILL MY SON, SKULL

I want to see beato getting raped animate

She's asexual.

It gets better around the time Black Knight is arrested and it becomes good anime material. A pity it will never get to that part unless they make multiple cours

You could ask her and she'd get embarrassed immediately and start blushing and stammering.

LAME.She's got to have some fetish.

Fuck i'm so jealous
At least i have Vira

Well if you believe the memes then she likes any form of dick as long as it's attached to a small animal.

Well, at least she's in a better place now. ;_;7

She doesn't even know what sex is.

I'm loving Kat's anime

Moms shouldn't dress like that.

Why? It makes you want to bone her?

Needs D

Vira will murder any D that gets close to her.

>water island might get skipped because eugen's va is dead
>beach episode will be skipped
>dj is non-canon so only katalina and io would be in swimsuits anyway
blunder of the century

youtube.com/watch?v=xCtagLwThww
Why is Touyama's voice so good?

> Exposed thighs
> Exposed belly
Vira pls

He's in the op and ed, they can just have him say soiya the whole time.

She has fetish for cute things. That's about it.