Explain to me why victimless crimes are even crimes at all. I want to hear your reasoning for it Sup Forums

Explain to me why victimless crimes are even crimes at all. I want to hear your reasoning for it Sup Forums.

Because it makes someone down the line a lot of money.

Why are they allowed to take cash what the fuck?

>We're gonna take your cash; oops was that a $100k bond?

They aren't, but we shouls protect those that do not yet exist (our potential children) and so we should punish crimes against future generations even though these crimes would be "victimless" in the here and now

Victimless crimes aren't crimes they're really code violations.

Which victimless crimes?

there is no such thing as a victimless crime

this is just what criminals say about the crimes they've committed because they don't want to be punished for them.

They were implemented because the voters are emotionally exploitable and also because the "victim" is actually the person doing it--which is true to a certain extent, certainly with things like heroin. That being said I doubt they would prevent cannabis addicts from being alcoholics or just plain depressed.

I'm sure your friends who jerk off outside the daycare agree. Totally harmless.

if thats the case why does growing a plant for personal use result in a felony charge

That abhorrent collection of guns is a crime.

>there is no such thing as a victimless crime
So here we are:
Precrime (today usually spelled "pre-crime") is a term coined by science fiction author Philip K. Dick. It is increasingly used in academic literature to describe and criticise the tendency in criminal justice systems to focus on crimes not yet committed. Pre-crime has been defined as 'substantive coercive state interventions targeted at non-imminent crimes'. Pre-crime intervenes to punish, disrupt, incapacitate or restrict those deemed to embody future crime threats. The term pre-crime embodies a temporal paradox, suggesting both that a crime has not occurred and that the crime that has not occurred is a foregone conclusion.

because every criminal has a family, you fucking liberal

Sometimes we, as a society, set certain actions as off-limits because we collectively dislike the activity. That's why we have age of consent laws. We collectively get a 'yuck' feeling when thinking about an adult fucking a kid. We choose to ignore the fact that a child obviously can consent, and instead say that no adult should ever accept that consent as genuine.

Well, the same goes with a lot of stuff. We get a 'yuck' from the idea of people wandering around drunk in public. It doesn't meet the standard of the society we want to keep, so we make it illegal. In fact, we should have more laws like this, not fewer. For instance, I recommend that we make it impossible for two men to consent to sex with one another. Just agree that while there's no victim per se, we will choose to treat them both as perpetrators. A man cannot consent to sex with another man. Bam. Now we can imprison them just like we do pedophiles, and hopefully get that filth out of the public eye. We should do the same with niggers. A white woman cannot consent to sex with a nigger. Since we've already got precedent for being able to throw out 'consent' whenever we find the result unpleasant, I think it's safe to take this idea and run with it.

Drugs turn people into niggers. Victimless crimes always have victims, they just aren't immediately apparent.

>why are you arresting me for planting this bomb
>it hasn't even gone off yet

Still just a code violation because of the UCC contract.
Would solve a lot of problems tbqh. Would require an exclusive monopoly on the use of deadly force and state control of the media.

Apples and oranges.

oh boy you have no idea. Cops could legal seize your entire house for finding a bud of marijuana in it, and without trial.

This is why all drug laws need to be removed.

How is it any different?

Because we have America Inc. Every city every state is incorporated. Company policies not common laws anymore. BAR association is the enemy of the constitution.

How is it the same? We're talking about two different things here.

I Remember in middle school a police officer talked to the class and said that researchers look at stats at school performance and determine how many prison cells to build. Is that true?

fucking hell there is a bb gun on that table

agreed

Could be drug money or money obtained from other illicit sources.

>I Remember in middle school a police officer talked to the class and said that researchers look at stats at school performance and determine how many prison cells to build. Is that true?

Of course. Some people cannot deal with the pill and go mad as hatters.

simply having a bomb is itself a crime...planting one is an even more serious crime...how do you not know this?

It's a glow in the dark nigger m8. Ignore the b8.

>the daisy bb gun

very tactical my dude