Name one aspect of british "culture" that isnt related to the senseless worship of an obsolete monarch

Name one aspect of british "culture" that isnt related to the senseless worship of an obsolete monarch

I'll wait

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQVbBjgBS6A
youtube.com/watch?v=oBcaavtie2o&list=PLSdZUSAfdmGYmK6THYeO70JEWM0XHKXiR&index=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

every system your country uses is bastardize off ours

Sodomising young boys

A constitutional representative republic is based off the british monarchy?

basically yes

Boiled meat

>muh ‘democracy’
You’ll understand when you grow up.

Fish and Chips.
Though Australia does Fish and Chips way fucking better than they do.

u avin' a wank m8?

>Boiled meat
this old meme lol
get a passport, mutt

Yes, actually

True.
As I understand it, the monarch is essentially a representative of the Deity. As a child of America, generations removed from Ireland in principle it is wonderful.

That being said, you brits have gone full apeshite crazy with wrong-think.

Fair play. Pessimistic humor. Putting meat in pies.

What's not to love?

Went to Australia last year. Your beef tasted like shit. Nice country tho.

> hot tea
> non paki accents
> shitty teeth
> loosely protestant
> crumpets

Checkmate

muh beans and toast

doctor who is pretty redpilled. they go into them other dimensions and find the robots

Name one aspect of American "culture" that isn't related to the senseless worship of niggers.

I'll wait

Freedom, guns, etc etc

MAGNA CARTA

Guns

Ballet. Country music (puke), Symphony (puke x2). Those are pretty weak sauce though, eh?

Satanic child rape & murder orgies

The media doesn't like celebrating country white people shit.

> hunting
> rvs
> 4 wheelers
> women actually in the kitchen and cleaning
> making fun of shitskins
> making fun of city people
> fights that are actually one on one

good lord it's like coitus with an asian women, an awkward game of connect-four where you never know where to stick your prick

fuck off mutt

That's worldwide though.

Sodomy

If hogwarts was a real british school it would be mostly paki and poo

>Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone.
>All the actors are white.
>The protagonist escapes a council estate into a beautiful world of magic.
>Literally has to pass through a wall where people without magical blood can't.
>TFW Harry Potter was about imagining a white utopia steeped in European culture where people with impure blood could not go.
>TFW JK Rowling is a crypto-nazi hence the constant virtue signalling to hide her guilt.

The aspect that worships cut-dick &,previously, pope. AS LONG as there is something to slurp on at knee-level .Serf-cuck is 4- ever.

It promotes tourism.

/yawn. Nothing to see here folks. :/

Guns are literally nigger tier

Ballet is French anyway

I rest my case

What (((language))) are you typing my dear?

Yes. Your president is an imitation of our monarch, your Senate of our House of Lords, your House of Representatives of our House of Commons. Your Bill of Rights is well-nigh a carbon copy of our own Magna Carta and Bill of Rights. America was fortunate enough to be both younger than Britain, and so codified our ancient liberties into a written constitution, as well as larger, which has made them much more difficult to change. Here, our right to bear arms and our freedom of speech have been taken away in single parliaments.

Football, fish and chips. That's 2 to be getting on with.

It was a great story, and I was about the same age as the main characters. Although wasn't there a Parvati Patil and Cho Chang (romantic interest)? Disgusting multiculturalism. Also, I always found "English vs. English (American)" condescending...

Also
> hunting
Hunting is a British passtime too, only over here its exclusively for the upper classes, not the trailer trash like it is in the US
> rvs
> 4 wheelers
Range Rover > Hummer any day of the week
> women actually in the kitchen and cleaning
Yeah right
> making fun of shitskins
> making fun of city people
Been doing that for 2000 years mate
> fights that are actually one on one
British invented Bare-knuckle boxing

How about the very language you speak, you fucking mong.

>Freedom
If you mean the freedom to be shot by your cops for doing nothing wrong then yes you are very free indeed.

Why, yes, yes it is.Give it a few years. "NewEngland" Bush/ Clinton dynasty.. Watch 'muricucks queue up & drool every time "Royalty " shows up.Luv the pigs. Luv getting raped& killed by niggers& spics instead of muzzies & wogs."Patriot Act" Better not use a racial slur, better bake a cake , but we arent arrogant pussy-fart limpdick whitemice.

They cry "freedom" yet they aren't allowed to fuck until they're 18, and can't drink 'til they're 21 fucking years old. Freedom my arse.

fuck that useless old bitch who has presided over our genocide and fuck britain
t. english nationalist

Music: Henry Purcell, John Dowland, Edward Elgar.

Art: Sir Joshua Reynolds, John Constable.

Literature: Geoffrey Chaucer, Edmund Spenser, William Shakespeare, John Milton, Henry Fielding, Jonathan Swift, Alexander Pope, Jane Austen, John Keats, Arthur Conan Doyle, &c. &c. &c. ad infinitum.

History: 1500 years, from the Anglo-Saxons and our mediaeval warrior-kings to Elizabethan England and the British Empire.

Architecture: St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey, The Peckwater Quadrangle. The ancient churches to be found in every parish.

The most illustrious language in the history of the world.

The collective national soul of the English people. The manifestations thereof. "The gentleness of the English civilization is perhaps its most marked characteristic. You notice it the instant you set foot on English soil. It is a land where the bus conductors are good-tempered and the policemen carry no revolvers." - Orwell.

Thousands of regions each with their own accent, dialect, and local pecularities of culture.

The beauty of the countryside. The national parks.

Don't respond to Amerimutts.

Name one aspect of British culture that isn't based off: Danish, German, Celtic, Norman culture.
I'll wait.

C O M M O N

L A W

The monarchy literally built England, the UK and the subjects so would i blindly follow the queen and her descendants? yes... yes i would. I would die for that woman even though she is a relatively weak monarch i still would.

"Britain" is a kike invention anyway. It actually makes me cringe that the world refers to us as the "British" or "Brits" now instead of the "English". "British" is a soulless blanket term incorporating every subject from the darkest corners of the Empire. Fuck that. I'm English.

I just said it's part of the "culture", not that we haven't completely forsaken it in the name of boot-licking faggotry.

You guys have been pissed since we shat on your shitty Armada.

How about you name one that is?

>obsolete monarch

hahaha,
thats funny

her "family" are one of the few people who are descended from people who actually EARNED their right to rule. THROUGH BATTLE.

the problem today is that we have so many rich fucks who come from worthless, undeserving shit. especially the jews.

dont pick on me queen lads,
shes literally the one rich fuck who doesn't deserve it.
be a good chap and write her a letter thanking her for everything, even though some of us have a shit life, you should still appreciate it

The Patroness of the United States is a Queen.

i agree, americans have been conditioned for years but i have to say that brit bongs are just as dumb.

another poo in the loo

So you admit that your nation is just a result of it's parentage? Just as my nation is also.

>Murricans are black
>Still no bbc tho
Damn dude, at least gimme a gnarly dongle with my midnight black gelatinous exoskeleton

And every system your country uses is bastardize off the Catholic Church.

Do you wanna go cunt?

I'm proud to have a culture which is derivative from other Europeans, they are/were great people. America, on the other hand? A negrophilic culture is nothing to be proud of.

T O A S T
A
N
D
W
I
C
H

work on your reading comprehension, dear. might even pass your gcses then.

Behind your backs Americans refer to you 'people' as subjects. Unfree men. Barely a step above the chattle of the colonies. The minor distinction between English and British is trivial from where I sit.

Brits may some day ascend to free men, and then may call themselves English once again.

Behind your backs we just refer to you as fat cunts.

Trumpenyahoo grabbed her /it by the pussy & a loud " pop" was heard & a YUUUGE cloud of inbred, centenarian cunt dust exploded ,choking the entire court .

You misspelled freedom, fuckboi.

Every culture is born from others, what matters is the quality of the cultures that have influenced your own.

I don't think the Saxons would have agreed with you considering they got assraped by the Danes and then the Normans.

LOLOLOL. Good thing, we don't worship Monarchs. 天皇陛下 万歳!!!! Banzai!!!

nah, you're thinking of the spanish.
britian didn't do anything bad.
the people they "took over" the hardest are the indians, and the indians are actually the only 3rd word nation where you can pretty much not be murdered by wild niggers/arabs in the streets

dont be confused by any crime reports you hear from indians either.
many people dont understand that india is actually filled with muslims now. and any new "crime" the indians exhibit are strictly from their influence, if not directly committed by muslims

name one aspect of american "culture" that isnt related to the senseless consuming of fast food and buying shitty pickup trucks

I'll wait

Americans have trouble understanding the Brits to this day. Most Americans seem to think the Brits have a cultural experience and memory of freedom and individual rights the same as America's, but they really don't. Their culture is based on serfdom and surrender to authority. They have been licking the ass of their "betters" for their entire history, and believe they should work their asses off so royal parasites can have a cushy life, regardless of whether or not it is in their own best interest. Brits don't have freedom of speech. They don't have the right to bear arms. They don't have most of the rights that Americans take for granted, and by and large, like good little sheep, they are ok with this. There is a reason that our country was founded by declaring war on their government. The original tyranny that America was founded to oppose is still there in the UK, and really hasn't changed much. Orwell wrote his novel based on the future of the U.K. that he foresaw, and it progresses along the lines of his vision a little more each day. The people of the U.K. Are subjects not citizens, and they have no historical memory of it being any other way.

Who you callin'a mutt,abo chink .Dont get caught with a spoon.

bongs are emasculated faggots with a woman as a leader, europe hates you.

Get back to work Haruto

Fuck of shill. It's english. The culture is english. The god is woden with a line over the o.

The British people always have been and remain to this day an Anglo-Celtic race. That can no longer be said of America. The founding stock of the country is now in the minority owing to the mass immigration which started at about the turn of the last century, and its original culture is rapidly dwindling away. Assimilation of immigrants can take place only when numbers are sufficiently small; e.g., as we did assimilate the Huguenots, who entered this country at the turn of the 18th century. The Americans of today, in the aggregate, are no longer the Anglo-Celtic Americans who founded the nation. Their character has been fundamentally altered. Ours has not.

they like eating meat pies that are made of the victims of a man hell bent on revenge

Go for a jog fatty

Why did you have to make the House of Lords so useless now? Peasants getting uppity?

Rock guitar

taylor swift

Every year we celebrate a terrorist who attempted to blow up the houses of parliament. We're not as cucked as you think.

Brits miss the point, a millennium ago, your nation was as ours is.
The United States will change as time goes on. Just as Britain bears no resemblance to say the original Saxon invasion.

>freedom to be shot by your cops for doing nothing wrong
David Shaver shouldn't have gone to the waist

you live in a country where you can be arrested and jailed for what you say on pol or Twitter. You are a slave without even the aspiration of freedom. And you don't care. That makes you less than a man in my book.

speaking the Kings English

youtube.com/watch?v=xQVbBjgBS6A

youtube.com/watch?v=oBcaavtie2o&list=PLSdZUSAfdmGYmK6THYeO70JEWM0XHKXiR&index=1

Literally nobody in England has ever been arrested for posting anything on Sup Forums besides CP.

Twitter, yeah. But if you're gonna openly and publicly shitpost about how much you hate niggers and muslims with your real name then you're probably not playing with a full deck anyway.

You live in a country where a free speech rally gets protested by thousands of deranged liberals.

1984 had nothing particularly to do with Britain. It was made to apply equally to America. Orwell was prompted by the desire to emphasize "that the English-speaking peoples" (not the English) "are no whit better than others, and that totalitarianism, if not fought against, may triumph anywhere."

Our country is founded upon the Civil War and the Glorious Revolution, which were just causes. Yours is founded on an unnecessary and pointless Rebellion against a 2% taxation rate which caused the deaths of 200,000 men.

I presume you have never heard of the Whig or Liberal parties. The loss of our freedom of speech, to the extent to which it stands today, is a modern phenomenon which is to be seen in every country in the West, (although we are in a much better situation than almost anybody else,) and you would suffer the same fate as we, if you were not lucky enough to have our ancient liberties written into a Constitution which is extremely difficult to change, owing to the circumstances which brought that about (the size of your country, and the fact that it was originally a country of countries, the modern states).

True slavery is slavery to materialism and the baser desires of man; but perhaps you consider your country free of those things.

I'm not talking about cars, I'm talking about dirt bikes and 4 wheelers that are meant for riding in the woods

> old American culture is similar too British culture
Hmm

I had to look that up. It's Italian and then the Russians and French made their own unique things.

Ym,Music! no,wait...metal!!!thrash!!! Um...Hendrix...Rage... Bad Brains.. ILC.... Acting!!!!oh wait...Politics!!!!! Ummm...Sports?.

Do you even understand how crazy that sounds? You are being invaded by a Muslim horde that desires your destruction and subjugation, and you consider someone who chooses to speak against it with courage and conviction "not playing with a full deck." You are right in the same way that it is a little crazy for Winston to publicly claim that 2+2=4 when the government says otherwise. It is crazy only if you live under tyranny. You just don't even realize it anymore.

kebab

Yeah,yeah,Thats The Ticket!!!!! As long as yer an erbin yoot,there is little chance of doing any serious time 4 using a gun. White & wielding ,different story.

Your boys at Charlotesville had their faces plastered all over the internet and your media just for exercising their right to assembly. How is that any different? Pretty sure some of them lost jobs and their college courses over it too. You're more deluded than any of us. At least we are aware to some extent that our freedoms have been grossly restricted, you seem completely oblivious to it.

Consider the difference between your Constitution and our parliament. Two thirds of both Houses of Congress, or otherwise a constitutional convention called by two thirds of the state legislatures, have to propose a new amendment, and then it must be ratified by 38 out of the 50 states. Here, on the contrary, we have a First Past the Post system whereby a party can become the absolute dictators of the country with only 35% of the vote. So your better situation has nothing to do with some sort of superior virtue on your parts, but everything to do with the fact that we are an ancient country which never had a written Constitution, you a young country with a written one that enjoys the backing of a particular historical set of circumstances that have conspired to make it well-nigh impossible to change. You need only half our virtue to be better than we are in regard to all the liberties you enjoy.