Psychologists: Elliot Rodger May Still Have Gone On Killing Spree Even If He Had Sex With Women

connecticut.cbslocal.com/2014/05/29/psychologist-elliot-rodger-would-still-have-gone-on-killing-spree-even-if-he-had-sex-with-women/

you agree with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wvu2-xQUNQI
youtu.be/-oKdvFCC8Tc
youtu.be/Vdd4rBlsj2o
youtu.be/cluns7rHTGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No shit sherlock. Psychos don't suddenly stop being psychos if they get laid. He would have found something else to obsess over.

Speculation

(((Psychologists)))

So these people’s job is to point out the obvious?

He didn't go on a killing spree because he couldn't get women

he went on a couldn't get women because he was the kind of guy to go on a killing spree

the problem was in his mind

No way, not a chance.

If a girl was voluntarily having sex with him, he would have never killed.

As opposed to directly paying for a prostitute. (All girlfriends and wives are technically prostitutes because they won't have sex with you unless you have money, or they believe you will have money for example being in college)

Fucking newfags probably weren't even here when Elliot Rodgers was alive.

He only killed because he was an incel, if he had a girlfriend he would have never killed.

I hardly know anything about Elliott Rogers. He may have never killed but he still would’ve been a pig’s asshole either way

>believing what a semi-literate lunatic writes about himself.
>Anyone who points out the obvious must be a newfag.

This is a guy who literally threw drinks at random passers-by because they "looked too happy". He ragequit on "friendships" because people became more socially successful than he was. The guy was a mess, and a time bomb ready to go off. Inceldom was a symptom, not the cause

anyone remember that part in elliot's manifesto when he spent a summer in france with a family friend socializing and fitting in perfectly?

he almost made it brehs

Maybe. But not sure.
As fun as he is to meme about, he was an actual sociopath. And who knows what other problems. Serious problems.
He had people trying to help him, but to no avail.

If Elliot Rodgers had a girlfriend/wife, he would have never acted like that, and never killed anyway.

He couldn't get a girlfriend/wife because of the way modern society is set up against him/

In previous time periods, Elliot Rodgers would have easily got a virgin wife, and he would have lived his entire life without killing anyone because of it.

Elliott Rodger is the patron saint of angry virgins.

If he would have gotten his dick wet he would have never killed anyone.

This is true. If it weren't true, he would've done the more logical thing which is to simply rape the women instead of going on a killing spree. Sexual frustration could create hatred, to some extent, but in this case it's just highly improbable that the killings were based solely on sexual frustration. He could have kidnapped any woman, raped and then killed her, but he decided to go for the general approach which is to kill as many as possible.

>you agree with this?

all hapas should be put down along with their parents even the news agree

He wanted a woman to voluntarily have sex with him, but none of them ever did.

Raping a girl or directly paying a prostitute wouldn't count, or make him feel better.

A girl voluntarily having sex with him would have fixed all his problems, and he would have never killed anyone.

im not surprised, the various injustices of this world were always too much for a righteous avenging soul like his to bear, regardless of virginity. Eliot PBUH

Just let this poor KV rest in piece, fucking media guy is already dead.

He killed a bunch of roasties and cucks who gives a shit he did /ourjob/

best case for universal basic waifu's if I'm honest senpai

While his killing weren't entirely motivated by sex, but also by lack of intimacy, he still showed outrage that was illogical. In his twisted mind, his lack of contact with women was to blame for his lack of intimacy.

Hence, a woman simply voluntarily having sex with him wouldn't have changed his mind, this is because he does not possess the ability to feel intimacy.

Logic and predictability don't apply to psychopaths

>If Elliot Rodgers had a girlfriend/wife, he would have never acted like that, and never killed anyway.
No, he would have acted in a similar way, only now it would be directed at people who were perceived as better with his new yardsticks; people who had hotter wives/girlfriends and the women themselves.

>He couldn't get a girlfriend/wife because of the way society is set up against lunatics
FTFY

>In previous time periods, he would have been burned at the stake as a devil-child
FTFY again.

I read his book, "My Twisted Life" and he seemed to want pussy
But when I watched his videos, he seemed flamboyantly gay
I believe if he had a girlfriend, she'd have been the first to die for some obscure reason in his mind
Would anyone have been good enough for le Supreme Gentleman?

actually, he just killed his chink roomates. But no one gives a shit about chinks; least of all other chinks.

he would have had a girlfriend if he wasn't a loon, literally could have had his pick of any 5/10 or lower based solely on his car.

I think its somewhat true. He killed because of his place in society, or lack of it, and his lack of status and power. If he had got laid that wouldnt necessarily prevent him from being a weird little sperg bullied by people. On the other hand I think if he had gotten laid and in a relationship it could have put him off the path. But they are right the main thing wrong with him was his psycho brain, not his thotless little wiener

Protip:

Eliot Rodger was a fag in denial.

Ding. We have a winner. He was obviously a histrionic narcissist-- and homosexual.

Predictability, no. But they do use logic all the time in my opinion. Anyways, using the fact that he killed his roommates as well, and tried to crush people on the sidewalk, it's evident that he only used his virginity as some sort of excuse to commit his fantasy--to kill. Everything that he wrote, recorded, it was all only part of his fantasy, with the end goal being to murder people as a retaliation.

He probably got his psycho side from his mom.

KEK

Green Day - Bang Bang (Official Music Video): youtu.be/wvu2-xQUNQI

Having A Blast - Green Day: youtu.be/-oKdvFCC8Tc
Does one ever build up
>All the small things
In one's head...

Did you guys catch the Indian supreme gent from yesterday

wew lads my brain grew from reading that.

yeah, he would have still done it
Ted Bundy was dating a woman while actively murdering and raping women, and the Green River Killer murdered and raped three women after he got married. The problem lies with his psychology more than his actions. If he had a girlfriend, he would probably find fault with her attitude almost immediately

Uncle supreme
Conker's Bad Fur Day - The Great Mighty Poo Song: youtu.be/Vdd4rBlsj2o

I can tell a lot of people here have never been a severely socially retarded dumbass you can't talk to women.
I don't think you can know how difficult it is never feeling any type of intimacy from a woman.
At 26 when I finally found a woman that was a good decent person and treated me with love I literally changed as a person.
You people have no clue how much of an impact of knowing that you're capable of being loved has.

You lasted till 26. You didn't go on a killing spree, did you? You searched for her, while still feeling miserable for not finding a woman. In the end, you found one. Even if you didn't find one, you would've kept looking and perhaps sought professional help, and/or help from relatives/friends. But in the end, you would've found one. Do you seriously think that this is the same thing that Elliot went through? No, Elliot had different motives for his killings. Elliot had a desire for killing, just like Ted Bundy and other serial killer psychopaths. These people simply become infatuated with the idea of killing others, so much that they have to do it themselves.

Psycho here. It's true

this guy clearly had no friends. Thats why he sperged out. There was obviously no one there to be like 'calm the fuck down eliot'. He's going on about how girls are rejecting him but deep down he's feeling rejected by his male peers who looked at him like the freak he was

Yeah I may have found someone but just before I did I was drinking and put in the barrel of a gun in my mouth probably once or twice a month, and then you have the thought of well if I'm going to kill myself might as well go out with a bang.
Well she's not in my life anymore and on to greener pastures but even though I'm still alone again it fundamentally changed something in me.
Would I have gone on a killing spree of women because I was frustrated and angry? no.
But until you lived a similar experience you can't understand how absolutely alienating it feels to live in a society where people constantly have intimacy and relationships, you eventually start to feel entirely inhuman.

>you agree with this?
crazy people are crazy
not shit captain obvious

i think that's probably accurate. there are a lot of people who don't get any pussy and they don't kill people over it. pussy is not the cure all. in fact, if you get pussy from the wrong woman it is likely to drive you further toward insanity.

>claims to be an redpilled oldfag
>never played the matrix section of conker's

Movie References in Conker's Bad Fur Day: youtu.be/cluns7rHTGM

Should've just made him ruler of the world like he wanted to.

Let's face it. Elliot would have found something to kill people over anyway. He was part jew. Evil was in his blood, but he didn't have the cunning to shoot the lock off a door or climb through a window.

Many mass shooters wertent virgins

whitman, huberty, manteen, paddock, kelley

>Wants to get revenge on hot bond girls who have been denying him
>Brutally kill his nerdy chink roommates who were probably virgin cucks just like him
>Do drive by shootings and kill random people after you couldn't even kill 1 hot blond chick
Lmao, he got cucked at everything

sounds like some fake news from CBS to make sure to push the narrative all white people suck

let's face it, the social realm is very, very unforgiving. If you aren't cool in high school or college, chances are you're fucked for life. This dude had no shot in the tinder hyper-sexualized world that nobody helps us navigate and had the media telling him he should feel bad for being a white male.

He was jew/filipino hybrid though

A Universal Basic Waifus program would have saved Elliot and others that day.
Sexual poverty is common to 2 in 5 men and sexual inequality is only getting worse.
Sex redistribution would greatly help the economy as it would give EVERYONE a chance.
Call your senator today, demand UBW now!