So when can we bring the armbands back?

So when can we bring the armbands back?

not till the overton window lets us
years most likely

We need Louis Vuitton back on board.

maybe the black sun is more realistic?

Hugo Boss too, nazi style needs to make a comeback.

The best I can do is once a year on halloween :(

Soon brother, soon.

I see chads wearing them all the time. Wear if youre a chad. Dont if you look like the typical white american tard.

I'll get one if you know where to

I'd rock one of these

I tried one on last week. Just to see how I would look while shitposting. It was a tad too much.

As a fashion statement, it looks horrendous. But then again, you might one-up famous footballers.

The last guy I saw publicly wearing a swastika got jumped by a bunch of niggers.

on your last day. ever.

It probably is too soon for the armband, the connection is too strong, but maybe we can come up with something else to identify eachother? Currently we have the Hitler youth haircut but it's kind of been hijacked by hipster soyboys.

I'm pretty close to getting a Golden State Warriors jersey with "Trump 45" on it just to fuck with people. I think the number "45" is stealth and obvious enough to be a thing.

Rocking a swastika probably had very little to do with it.

When TayTay leads the way, and all her young female fans start imitating her. Maybe just an American flag one at first.

I like that, I'm thinking something subtle though, maybe a ring or something. A way to connect offline without ringing alarm bells, or going to cringey larp outings.

It will look more like this.

Capes first. Thats pretty fascist

I'm fucking down with capes.

That's Tel Aviv behind her in my pic.

never you fucking mass murderer

b-but I've never murdered anyone my leftypol soyboy friend.

I was thinking the exact same thing user