Is shark week a conspiracy to normalize thuggish looking people into being safe to be around

Is shark week a conspiracy to normalize thuggish looking people into being safe to be around
>Look scary
>But they're totally friendly!
>Don't be afraid of sharks haha!
>If you see a shark, it's okay! They don't even like humans! The media is lying about sharks!
Basically the same shit as shaming white people for being reasonably afraid of certain groups of people. Like if a black guy has dreadlocks and you choose to distance yourself from them that makes you racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

undercurrent.org/blog/2009/09/10/diving-shark-attack/
stopsharkfinning.net/wpssf/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Shark-Attack-Stop-Finning-Infographic-600.gif
dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/
globalnews.ca/news/3767150/orcas-surfers-norway/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sharks are less dangerous than black people

As somebody who regularly fucks with sharks and has been in the water with Whites, Bulls, Tigers, Hammerheads, Sandbars, Sandtigers, Blacktips, Spinner, and Silkys.

Do NOT fucking believe the media about sharks. The Discovery channel bases 99% of their Shark Week propaganda on Surfers and Swimmers (by the beach). If you actually go to a sharks home turf and dive underwater 90% of folks will shit bricks.

I love sharks but they are fucking absurdly dangerous. Ever have a "relatively harmless" shark ambush you and come at your fins? I have. Ever have a swarm of Sandbar sharks bite your speargun and rip the fish you speared to pieces? I have. Ever had Bull Shark bump you in 2' visibility waters while doing a grid search and recovery dive? I sure as hell have. Ever have a Tiger Shark ambush you on your safety stop and have to get pushed away by a fucking speargun? It's not a fucking heartwarming experience.

I swear I can't watch Shark Week anymore. Half the shit is reality T.V. bullshit and the other half is deliberate lies about Shark Behavior.

If you want sharks to scare the fuck out of you read this article about an Oceanic Whitetip ambush on a tech diver from the early 70's. The survivor broke a world record free-surfacing from the 400ft depth the sharks dragged him.

undercurrent.org/blog/2009/09/10/diving-shark-attack/

yes because who the fuck wants to live with you mutts

deformed orc like beings

Did OP get mugged at gunpoint by a shark?

This is something i wish the world could read. Finally someone who cares for animals

No, and you are either retarded or too young to hang on Sup Forums for even thinking shark week is an annual event hosted by discovery channel to promote sensitivity among humans.

Do you work in Hawaii?

I've only ever seen reef sharks in Hawaii and that was enough to freak me out -- even though their supposidly "gentle" -- but they were 6 feet long and came out of nowhere while I was snorkelling.

west coast here, I'm tired of this fucking shark apologist shit too. Great white populations are rising every year and were supposed to just deal with this sea niggers because muh ecosystem he a gud shark he jus think you a seal and shit it just a test bite dawg. fuck em all

kek

youre sounding a little sharkphobic there user

Well im sure as fuck never even dipping a toe in the eastern carribean then.
Good read btw

Do you have any stories about hammerhead sharks? What are they like?

antisharktism is on the rise

I think it's just about Sharks friend, why don't you go take your meds and chill?

JEWS ARE A RACE

I've seen some fucking crazy batshit insane associations around here, but this takes the cake, congrats OP. Remember, never trust the Shark-Jew.

Why does coffee get a new 'study' every six months for 20+ years that every news outlet reports on? The new one contradicts the previous one too. Weird.

leave brittany venti out of this shitlord

>for every human a shark kills humans kill a hundred million of them
>(((The Eternal Human))) claims sharks are the dangerous ones

stopsharkfinning.net/wpssf/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Shark-Attack-Stop-Finning-Infographic-600.gif

your 56% waifu sucks nigger cocks in hell

>oy vey goyim, it's like another sharkah!! You humans have 100 gorillion sharks, we demand reparations!!
That's what they want you to think, sharks own the media.

The dindus of the seas

*killed

Welcome
dailystormer.red/women-should-shut-the-fuck-up/

Reminder that the US being 60% white doesn't mean that we are all 60% white and 40% non white. It means that 60% of us are 100% white and the rest aren't white.

A thread where Australians may actually have a valid input. Surprisingly rare.

No.
STFU.

Quality material, man. Very interested and I will keep this in mind.

whits bulls and tigers, what kind of cockhead purposely fuck with those ill tempered cunts, hammerhead are also massive cunts, least the rest you can deal with

Distancing yourself from a black dude with dredlocks doesn’t make you a racist. It does, however, make you a pussy. Man the fuck up

Someone has never watched Shark Week. They never said Sharks are harmless, they are an Apex Predator. Just most the time they're not going for you. If they were then there'd be a lot more Shark attacks.

It's crazier because he has a point. The actual science shows people who get in the water in places sharks actually venture have a high rate of being attacked.

The statistics trying to show how infintesimally small your odds of being attacked by a shark are, something like "there was only 1 shark attack per 50 gorillian people in 2016," never account for the fact that the vast majority of people don't dip a single toe in the ocean. Those that do maybe wade a few feet 2-3 times per year. People who surf, dive, spearfish, open water swim etc in waters frequented by big apex predator sharks actually have pretty good odds of getting attacked. Most regular surfers in the "triangle" on the west coast of the US, or parts of Australia now, at least know someone who's been bit. I'm an amateur surfer on the east coast and know of 2 people who've been attacked, one lightly injured and the other losing a leg (while surfing in Hawaii and Mexico).

Further more almost nothing is known about great whites particularly, and a lot of what we are told about "mistaking people for seals" and "they only bite once then swim away when they realize it isn't a normal food source" is total junk science. GWs take probing bites, however their main attack strategy is to deliver a devastating blow to their prey, take off and let it die, then come back and eat it. Humans survive attacks because they get rescued by other humans. Most of the science about how critically endangered great whites are is also junk science. Less than 2 decades of decreased fishing pressure and their numbers have unbelievably skyrocketed in my neck of the woods. Shit I could go on and on with the bullshit pseudo-conservationist nonsense that gets trotted out...

Great read, thanks user

No it's just that time of year when the Jews from the disco channel take time off to sacrifice children and such, the programming is handed over to shark enthusiasts for this period.

It's almost as if sharks are instinctual carnivores and that they're not JUST CURIOUS :3

lol, who the fuck is scared of dreadlocked island stoners? I think his point is that they're fucking degenerate drug addicts who's only reason to get out of bed in the morning is bud and daggering.

>They never said Sharks are harmless, they are an Apex Predator.
You're wrong. That's absolutely what these shows are trying to say. "You can swim with sharks and its fine, look I'm doing it and I didn't get eaten therefore it's harmless." And GWs absolutely target humans, they are indiscriminate hunters. Compare them to Orcas who know not to eat humans - look at this, where the orca realizes the surfer is not a seal and aborts its approach: globalnews.ca/news/3767150/orcas-surfers-norway/

OP was comparing dangerous sharks to dangerous nogs actually

this is lies and i've seen it before it is definitely fake they're lying to you

True. Bull sharks will fucking eat you. They are extremely territorial. Like a bull. Hence the name.

I swear this all stems from sharkmania due to Jaws from 40+ years ago. I don't see any political capitol in it - just your run of the mill hippie dippie bullshit as it relates to kinship, astrology, the alignment of the moon and all that other nonsense.

This is why i play Depth. Video game realism.

this

No orca's will eat you too. So will seals. So will anything that thinks it can get you.

My cat bites me at least 3 times a year. You're preaching to the choir, user. All animals are dangerous in some way.

>Shit I could go on and on
Let me get even more autistic: Cape Cod has seen a massive explosion in great whites over the past few years, so state officials can't deny their presence - because that's exactly what they used to do up through the early/mid-2000s. Despite numerous fishermen routinely spotting great whites feeding on seals, local and state officials and even field biologists etc all denied the GW presence.

You can see this story repeating itself with mountain lions in the north east. People have been reporting mountain lions in the north east for the past 20+ years, and the state officials and university biologists all deny any possible presence. When footprints and kill sites were confirmed, the experts said these were al escaped pets. When a mountain lion was finally hit by a fucking car on a highway in Connecticut, DNA tests say it walked al the way there from North Dakota. The more conspiratorially-oriented people have speculated the Feds released these big cats to control the deer population after catching them out west.

It's just another way to sow confusion and make you question your instincts. Notice that all of your natural instincts are perfectly reasonable. Weirded out by faggots? Identify blacks as a potential threat? Fear of sharks? etc etc. Alll of those are reasonable conclusions to come to. The only one I can think of that should probably be overcome is being grossed out by disability. Though it makes sense on an evolutionary scale to avoid the cunt who can't do anything, we have ways of dealing with them now.

I acknowledge all of this and more, but until the day comes where a shark kicks down my door, rapes my wife and murders me, they're okay with me.