3rd season when?

Unfortunately never
>Shimada best girl

just saw s2 was in 2010. damn it loved this show

I know. The show is pretty damn good

I'd happily sacrifice Index 3 and Haruhi 3 to Satan if that would let me test some more bakas.

I'll bring the candles and chalk

>Himeji wins

Yeah, no thanks. As long as it isn't animated, I can continue to live in denial and pretend that Minami won.

>"user there is a new baka to test episode!"
>Me and two other close friends gather at his house to watch it every weekend
>Having ridiculous fun

Those where the days

That sounds nice.

I was only 22 when the first season aired during Winter 2010. I was so young back then.

>worst girl wins

Never.

>You'll never see epic battle between 2nd and 3rd year
>You'll never see Yuuji confession
>You'll never see Akihisa confessed to Himeji in a most badass way possible

On the brighter side, Grand Blue adaptation still possible

>You'll never see Akihisa confessed to Himeji in a most badass way possible

>confessing to HImeji
>badass

Pick one.

Most guys would be too intimidated to confess to someone this fucking hot with such giant fucking tits.

>fucking hot
>giant fucking tits

Pick one.

2nd season fucking when?

>Grand Blue adaptation still possible
Oh God i wish, which studio could be th ebest?

>breaking the fence between old building and new building's roof
>confessed to Himeji with school broadcasting system
>beat the shit out of the narcissistic senpai

You can have your opinion about Himeji, but the way Akihisa confessed to her is undoubtedly badass and you can't deny it

2010 was the best year because i used to watch a lot of anime with my two friends, i remember when they made me watch School Days on a single night, what a ride.

But as the years went on college happened and i had to go balls deep on my books if i've wanted to be a laywer.

We still go out here and there, but never we watched anime like before.

I miss those days

>they made me watch School Days on a single night, what a ride.
Fucking hell man that's brave. Did you know about it before heading in? mfw I've watched School Days at least 7 times now. It's my guilty pleasure.

I think even if they go with the same staff as Baka to Test (Oonuma Shin / Silverlink.) it will work considering most of the jokes are pretty similar
For another studio J.C Staff maybe?

Didn't even realize there was a s2, I'm feeling extra retarded right now

Nope i went blind as fuck, the only thing they told me was that it was gonna be one hell of a ride, and because they rarely made me watch shit anime back then i totally went with it.

I remember feeling the warmth of a rising sun as makoto got slaugthered by sekai, what a ride.

feels good to be you, you can still enjoy it

Its been so many years i might just rewatch it just for the nostalgia and voyeur-kun

My dick also misses hideyoshi

Minami faggots still in denial in his shit waifu is worst girl
Never because izayoi is a shit blonde like trump

Just watched it last month. First season was pretty good, but, fuck, that second season was great.

I loved these guys. They were the best.

Any difference in Funi and Madman for subs? I'm in the US, but I see Madman is gonna have it on BD in region A soon.

Never man

I want to believe.