Will it ever get a third season?

Will it ever get a third season?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-14/free-swim-club-story-gets-new-screen-project/.105362
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, it's actually been announced already.

No. But there's something else announced.

I hope not, because that would just be throwing away money, and I want Kyoani to do well.

I think it would do badly, fujos are quick to ditch old franchises for new flavor of the year bait, there's something announced, probably an OVA.

It would do better than any other TV series they've made in the past 2 years.

I love this meme.

Just like Haikyuu and Pedal, right?

Only if there's canon gay. Otherwise this series is worthless.

I think a timeskip in the Olympics would be pretty good.

>Kyoani series ever getting a third season

What's the point? All the fujo already moved on to YoI

Makes you wonder why the bother with anything else.

Rei will be irrelevant so I don't care

Because they're not creatively bankrupt like some other studios that keep milking the same 2 series over and over.

I doubt fujos would care about Free's pandering after YoI went all out with the gay

They like cute girls, who can blame them.

>tfw best boy will never get a happy ending

If they want fujobucks they better, along with more of Haru and Makoto being gay with each other too.

You know...there are some female fans that just like looking at half naked boys regardless of weather they are butt fucking or not. Dare I say they may even enjoy the idea of them being straight and single so they can self insert.

Cucksuke had a sad life.

he wasn't cucked though.

This is not an original IP you mong, the LN isn't gay so there is no reason for the anime to be either. Also, Free didn't need go with the YoI route to sell like hotcakes.

YoI sold way more than Free.

Cucked by Straya men with huge dicks, yeah.

He was cucked by Australians

So why sis they changed the LN for the movie and made Makoto and Haru gayer than the LN?

God I hope so. I want to see Sup Forums drown in the saliva of their own nervous breakdowns when Kyoani pours time and funds into S3 of this instead of moeblobshit with a cast of waifus. The death toll will be catastrophic.

Your fanfic isn't canon.

Because the movie was shit.

So what?

More anime has already been confirmed, only the format isn't.

Fuk oath, brah

So that means more homo equals better sales.

>Free didn't need go with the YoI route to sell like hotcakes.

>Free v1: 32k
>YoI v1: 65k

So what nigger? 30k is an okay number too.

No it's not. BL always sells like shit.

>Free S3
>no K-on S3
>no Haruhi S3
>Kyoani not working in new FMP
I know those aren't Kyoani's properties (besides Free) so they don't really have a say on making more, but the tears will still be good

True, they should go harder with Makoto and Haru to make up for the shota movie. String along Nagisa and Rei + Rin and Sousuke for the ride too.

There is no need for Free to exist anymore when YoI is better in every way.

*if it happens I meant

It's still lesser and they have to do more to attract fujos now.

32k is still amazingly good. And considering KyoAni was on top of the committee and Free is their franchise, I'd say they made more money off of it than Mappa did with YoI.

I posit the theory that YoI got away with what it did only because Free paved the way.

>animation

It's already confirmed they're doing more anime anyway.

Excuse you, delicious boys are all the reason needed to exist.

What do you mean you don't want more homo in anime after YoI? It's not even about Free but it would be a waste YoI changes nothing.

Kyoani isn't going back to Free, they don't do S3s. The have the archery fujobait coming up maybe in 2018 or late '17 if you need more shlick material anyway.

More Free anime is already confirmed although it might not be an S3.

>butthurt hetfags scared Kyoani will abandon their waifus forever

YoI didn't invent homo and homo would continue in anime with or without it.

It increased the homo standard for sports anime.

Yeah but the hype is on it now and more will want to copy.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-14/free-swim-club-story-gets-new-screen-project/.105362

But they said they are doing more.

Kyoani needs the Free cash after Maidragon flops.

I wonder who will do it since Takemoto is busy with Maidragon.

Need to remind you the sales of Kuroko and Haikyuu before YOI? What "standards" did it raise?

He can do it after this season.

YoI more than doubled both their sales. What point are you trying to prove?

The standards of having a canon gay pairing instead of empty pandering.

Not Okada! Please!

He will be free after that and he won't be doing FMP.

Okada is neither a director nor affiliated with KyoAni, newfag.

>Okada
Mari Okada? 'cause she's not a director and doesn't work at Kyoani. Or is there an Okada at Kyoani?

Are YoI fags really still clinging to this delusion?

>Haikyuu v1 30k
>Yuri on Ice v1 65k
Because some people need reminding.

This is some next level autism

Autism: the image

Considering the anime, manga and merchandise sales, YOI is smalltime. So what point are you trying to prove here?

Good, I was legit scared. She's put a curse on every production she's been a part of, I want her far away from Free.

The biggest sport anime of all time though.

>Yuri on Ice
>65k sales
>one of the most popular anime in recent years
>popular enough for real life skaters to watch it and reference it
>"smalltime" in any way
Is this how true delusion looks like?

So like Eva, almost a decade ago and actually had confessions? Or No.6 just a few years ago with an onscreen kiss? Or Flamenco with it's marriage proposal? Yoi isn't breaking any new ground.

>Or Flamenco with it's marriage proposal?
>fujo will never leave SamFlam alone
Please you have your canon engaged homos or whatever in YoI, go away

Fuck off with the eva shit.
>expecting nonpopular anime to influence the industry at all
This is what true autism looks like.

They're all sameface moe girls in ripped men's bodies

The only delusional faggot here is you, Yuri on Ice didn't even outsell Osomatsu and I doubt it'll be new hit in Comicket like Tourabu. I don't understand why you people think that Yuri on Ice is some kind of ground breaking gay anime, yes it's popular, but so are many other shows.

Osomatsu isn't anywhere close to as gay as YoI and has 50 years of history behind it. You can't even compare the two.

I honestly can't stand Free's art style or palette

Don't tell him about the YoI exclusive doujinshi events with 900+ circles.

I ain't talking about it being gay or not, user mentioned Yuri on ice being the most popular anime in recent years, this is just fucking wrong.

They should just do a final movie with teenage Frees and milk the remainding fujos then fuck off gracefully.

The archery LN looks generic as fuck they should try doing something else.

Are you so mad you forgot how to read? He said ONE of the most popular anime, not THE most popular.

I'll wait for comicket faggot.

>doesnt know the different between "one of the most popular" and "most popular"
What is it like to be a retard?

I fucked up, regardless Yuri on Ice will be forgotten in a few years. Garbage anime like this don't get to hold people's attention for so long.

I think you just lack appreciation that it doesn't look as unspeakable as Kiznaiver.

Just in time for Yuri on Ice S2 then.

If shit like Free hasn't been forgotten yet I'm sure YoI will be remembered for years to come.

I can't take their designs seriously because it's rare that high schoolers have bodies like this. After having looked through hundreds of photos of high school athletes when I was on my school's yearbook team it just really breaks my immersion.

2D =/= 3DPD

Just think of them as college students in their early 20s

>KyoAni
>3rd seasons

user, you should know better.

Free is an anime from a better studio though.

It's not a better anime though.

But they act like moeblob little girls

Free would look better if they had realistic bodies instead of the ugly distorted shit it currently is

Moeblob girls also don't act like real girls. This is anime for fucks sake.

That's an issue?