Is shinji bisexual, straight or gay?

let's settle this

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12174878/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anything-that-would-pay-attention-to-me sexual

strawpoll.me/12174878/

user, if you just want a kawoshin thread you can just say so. Otherwise you're just asking for arguments that will go in circles for eternity.

Obviously pansexual

kill yourself degenerate

Is it a tumblrshit's first day on Sup Forums or something?
Pretty sure I saw at least 3 threads just like this one today.

Depends on what you want to see. Evangelion is like a Roschach test, and not just for sexuality but also other traits like empathy or sadism/masochism. It just reflects all questions back to the viewer and turns them into more questions, instead of providing you with a clear answer.

Is Instrumentality nirvana or a place of eternal suffering and solitude?
Is Asuka's affection the real thing or just a way for her to feed her ego?
Is Kaworu a compassionate Christ-figure or a dangerous manipulator and abuser?
Is Kaji a whistleblower trying to stand by his principles or a suicidal person trying to go out with a bang?
It's the grey areas that make it what it is.

NGE was a mistake, completely unironic

Yeah hes just straight

I have no idea where the gay thing comes from

This
>inb4 back to tumblr
Although, in his relationship with Kaworu sexuality plays absolutely no role, since Shinji is opening to him emotionally, not physically, he's like a newfound best friend to him. Although, lost in his newfound ideas about a perfect person who will be kind to him, which is what Shinji craves, kindness, not the dick, he forgets the thing he forgets always: Kaworu is a person, a person has his needs. Thus, driven by the idea of perfect friend, Shinji instantly accuses Kaworu in betraying him. That's Shinji's stupid problem. It's the same problem we see with Asuka, possessiveness. Asuka says in Instrumentality that she wants Shinji all to herself. Shinji wants Kaworu to always be kind to him. That's selfish. Those two crave attention and love so much, they completely forget about others, and that's why others forget about them. As for sex, it's important in Shinji and Asuka's relationship and in Misato's relationship with others in general. That, of course, if we are actually trying to analyze characters and are not trying to lay foundation for shippe... oh, wait

it's the ironic faggotry meme that leads to countless "i want to fucc kaworu's qt boipucci no homo owo" threads
look for countless responses to posts calling out degeneracy filled with ">not wanting to fuck a guy. what are you, gay?" or similar ilk

These question can be easily answered objectively if you watched the series carefully though. But of course, without Anno's confirmation, it's still fanwank and that's the beauty of it

>I have no idea where the gay thing comes from
Are you for real?

>projecting this hard

Kill yourself fucking scum

And different people will be absolutely certain different things are correct. Anno really hit the butter zone with his presentation and storytelling.

Straight. Now go back to tumblr.

Shinji doesn't care as long as it loves him.

He'd fuck a genderless tentacle monster if it gave him all the attention he wants.

And as a matter of fact, he did.
Now read it again but imagine Dr Krieger saying it.

Yet another retarded thread. Fuck off already.

>Shinji
>not bi

>you will never have Asuka and Kaworu sucking on your cock at the same time

He's a slut.

He's bisexual according to Anno

I'd rather have Kaworu fucking me while I fuck Asuka if you catch my drift

Gay