Literally japanese george lucas who forever tainted his masterwork...

Literally japanese george lucas who forever tainted his masterwork, I hope he dies by being beaten up with rebuilds blu rays.

Miyazaki is the Japanese Spielberg and they're both complete shit so I guess to comparison is justified.

> forever tainted his masterwork
You (can't) taint something that doesn't exist.

spielberg never made E.T 2

I've just finished NGE for the first time. Did I like it?

yes.

Nah, he's like Ridley Scott with Prometheus.

Prometheus is Lidelof's fault, not Scott's. Scott only directed, he didn't write the script. The direction in Promethus is top-tier, the script is fucking garbage.

Maeda is probably the Lidelof equivalent

>I hope he dies by being beaten up with rebuilds blu rays.

How long would it take to die by getting blu rays thrown at you?

is rebuild salvageable in your opinion like could he some how pull it out of his ass and make it good?

That depends on how hard the disc is being thrown. For example, if it was fired at you using a pitching machine, and with spin added in, just one disc could slice off a limb probably.

Over 10 years.

Do Star Wars fans masturbate to Jar Jar Binks?

I've only seen the original series, DaR and EoE. Should I watch the rebuilds?
I gove the original works a 9/10 but they're not flawless.

This is more accurate, at least JarJar had a purpose in the prequels, as retarded as they are.

Whereas Darth Maul could have been interesting; if he had a backstory or explained motive, but he was just a flashy dude with a lightsaber.

Is it bad that Darth Maul has more screen time than Mari does in respective Film franchises?

>Do Star Wars fans masturbate to Jar Jar Binks?

Do you consider what you potentially unleashed upon this thread?

Stop making this stupid comparison. Evidence has shown that George Lucas has had no talent, ever -- everything he's ever made was good because of the involvement of other people, especially the first Star Wars movie which was salvaged in editing after its disastrous first cut. If you go back to the over 100 drafts written for Star Wars initially, they're all as batshit crazy as the prequels and only became something manageable as it got slowly shaved down. Meanwhile you'd have to be a 100% complete and total contrarian to say that Anno's skill in both animation and visual direction isn't great. This is evident in his student films all the way up through Shin Gojira and yes, even in the Rebuilds. 3.0 has some great visuals. Their failures as parts of the Evangelion series cannot be compared to the entirely unique disaster that is the Star Wars prequels, no matter how hard you try to shoe-horn it in.

>makes a sequel himself instead of selling out his franchise
>takes his time to do the film instead of rushing it

Bet you think rebuild are recaps too.