Which is it kike? Are goyim human?

>/threading his own post
sad

No. They're the enemies of all humans.

Why do jews do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

How is a nose like that human OP?

Humans>niggers>jews.

No, niggers are even remotely human. Einstein, however, was human.

Your giving niggers a lot of credit

Just a product of Sumerian Engineering™

Source?

*aren't

Imagine the stench of body odour, bad breath and moth balls.

Not (((Ashkenazi)))

Jews are human, but the synagogue is currently the synagogue of satan. it is questionable whether or not those who say they are jewish and are not are human. it is questionable that all of the higher ups in the jewish society are human.

Niggers are better than Jews, They are like animals. Jews are lower than niggers because they are degenerates who mixed with niggers.

>Miscegenation always destroys the races which engage in it.

>The CIGNA panel is available for testing for parental/preconception screening or following chorionic villus sampling or amniocentesis and tests for Bloom syndrome, Canavan disease, cystic fibrosis, familial dysautonomia, Fanconi anemia, Gaucher disease, mucolipidosis IV, Neimann-Pick disease type A, Tay-Sachs disease...

No. They're Neanderthals.

>"Trump is just playing 4d!" chess the post
>still believing this meme
Ebin.

I don't hate israel. I don't even hate jews. I just hate Jewish power and political control in the USA. I see jews are trying to create a false-dichotomy "either you're with israel or you're an anti-semite" or "if you're an antisemite it means you're against israel." No, Jews can do whatever they want with Israel I don't give a fuck, just stop influencing culture and politics in the USA

if you're apathetic towards Israel you're either ignorant or unsalvagable. They've committed egregious acts against the United States and the world.

then we can bomb them, but that isn't our first priority. We can't even begin to think about bombing them when Jews control every facet of politics and the mainstream media. Imagine trying to go forward with a war against Israel when the media is trying to make it appear like a second holocaust.

You're just a shill. It's obvious because you rather bomb them then let Palestine have their land back. Go suck on a foreskin rabbi.

Israel is an extension of the Jewish people. If you get rid of israel you still have the Jews who will continue to stab everyone in the back. I post all the time about Isreal's crimes against the US, but the root of that problem is Jews.

Focusing on the Isreali palestinian conflict is a distraction. We don't give a fuck about muslims or Jews, so there is no point in making Americans choose sides in a conflict on the other side of the world.

I don't give a fuck about palestine, I don't give a fuck about Israel. I only care about Isreal's influence in our politics and their specific crimes against us. Stop trying to get me involved in some middle eastern drama. We can worry about that when we are ruling our our nation. And by worry about that I mean try to take the land from both of them ha ha.

Don't worry, whites have always been the most compassionate colonizers. When we colonize Israel we will allow you to practice your sick religion in the privacy of your homes, and as long as you don't commit terrorism against us everything will be peachy. Just like in Roman times just this time for good. :)

Humans:
Whites
Japs
***Jews

Mostly Human:
All other mainland Asians
Castizos

Human on Occasion:
Island Asians
Injuns
Mestizos

Can Make a case for being Human:
Mixed niggers
*Women (of any race except Abos/niggers)
**Sandniggers

Not Human:
Abos
niggers
*Women
**Sandniggers
***Kikes (jews)

*Women transfer between these to states so often they can't really be either or so I put the in both
very rarely the may move to Mostly Human but this usually is only ever done so by white females

**sandniggers come from the same stock as jews however there occasional contributions to humanity
has been noted allowing them to sometimes move towards making a case toward being human however
they like women will spend 90% of their time as Not Human

***Jews have contributed much to human society but their overall contributions have a net negative impact
on humanity thus causing us to move closer and closer to extinction their contributions put them in the Human
category but the impact of said contribution puts them in direct conflict with Humanity thus their presince in the
Not Human category

>meanwhile, at the federal reserve

We need to destroy Woody Allen!
He raped his daughter

They are the most human. They haven't destroyed their humanity with liberalism. Their humanity is still defined by race, family and culture.

We on the other hand have destroyed our humanity, i.e. what it means to be human, and see ourselves as blank sheets... creators that can mold or shape ourselves into anything it wants to be. This is why liberals hate concepts such as race, family, even gender... they are cumbersome concepts that prevents the individual from truly self actualizing.

This is why other groups, not affected by liberalism will eventually win and why we will be relegated into the trash bin of history.

>one-line writing prompt one-post
>no source, argument or context
>I am so stupid and racist just like you guys