Have you come across any Diversity Barriers (aka Merkel Lego) in your area yet?

Have you come across any Diversity Barriers (aka Merkel Lego) in your area yet?

Apparently they are there to stop Trucks of Peace, but they are not very effective.

Other urls found in this thread:

nu.nl/binnenland/5041250/grootste-kerstboom-van-nederland-in-ijsselstein-gaat-jaar-niet.html
theage.com.au/victoria/melbournes-antiterror-bollards-to-become-permanent-fixture-20170623-gwx01q.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good meme. Keep going.

I never leave my house.

This is the response?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
What about the poor legitimate business owners who operate down the arcades and street malls who can't even get a van load goods dropped off at the front door early in the morning anymore?
What a shit place to live.
>elderly man dies in street mall because ambulance had to park 500m away

Steal lips can't melt here -
Die with your proxi rag

Part

>Merkel Lego
Well memed user
I genuinely chuckled

>when you see the BBC for the first time in your life :3

Is that a traditional German Christmas village?

Such a classic old-world European charm to them.

take your pick

Well we have this

nu.nl/binnenland/5041250/grootste-kerstboom-van-nederland-in-ijsselstein-gaat-jaar-niet.html

Our biggest christmas tree in the country won't be lit because last friday there was a power outtage thanks to lightning
which is bullshit

they don't want to celebrate a big event out of fear of terrorism yet are too cucked to say this to the public so they lie about it

how fucking hard is it to fix power FOR A TREE WHEN U STILL HAVE WEEKS LEFT

danke merkel

A tonne of them were installed in Cuckbourne recently.

theage.com.au/victoria/melbournes-antiterror-bollards-to-become-permanent-fixture-20170623-gwx01q.html

It's true what they say, you either build one big wall around your country or you build lots of little ones inside of it

In Brisbane too

Touchè, nigger.

Still, be polite.

>Diversity Barriers
What? Oh right, first world problems. No ones fucking my shit up.

I wish some news org would pick up on "Merkel legos." Tucker has already picked up on "white left" in China.

it's called security theatre. Your government didn't actually start caring about your safety. Those things are as cheap as possible

In dc they use giant flower pots filled with gravel and epoxy to uphold diversity.

Yeah there is a heap of them blocking off queen Street mall in Brisbane cbd. They're fucking annoying because they bottle neck foot traffic.

Really makes you think