Can you imagine?

There would be protests & riots all weekend if this were the case.

Why don't cumskins think white lives matter?

And don't give me the sorry old excuse-
"We can't protest. We have jobs"
You have all weekend including this evening.

Admit it, you're too apathetic & cowardly to be activists. You'd rather be safe in your basements than make a difference and show loyalty to your race.

That's why you continue to be erased from your own countries. No commitment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw
abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rage? mage? page?

whites have been protesting, they got called neo nazi's multiple times by your media u dumb mutt

also whites march and protest and don't loot and plunder like subhuman baboons but ofc you wouldn't notice cause you're an inbred shitskin

link to vid?

Here you go retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw

makes bread
>no links
>no citations
>no well thought out post

I'm the retard? ok thanks anyway

I just feel like he played jailbreak as a kid

White Americans talk a big game but they are just as pacified and cucked as us Europeans. Whites have no cohesion at all, anywhere on the planet. Besides maybe a couple of Eastern europe shitholes.

These cucks thought electing a billionaire globalist Jewish conman from New York City was their master play

> criticizes trump

Better than your pretty boy airhead PM who wears aids socks and poses with trannies.

bruh dis shit just like counter strike jailbreak. dat cop just liek dem lil kid warden LMFAOAOAOAOA

because unlike niggers whites understand that some whites are retards and deserve to be killed when don't follow simple instructions

There needs to be mass demonstrations for this right now and Trump needs to say something.

Trump better call for some public hangings. Bring the good times back

White people dont care about white people suffering

You're right about that.

I support white nationalism in principle but it's very obvious the white population hates itself and always has.

Look at history.

so, why can't he follow simple instructions? they specifically told him, keep your hands up, crawl towards us, he was lucky he didn't get shot as soon as his hands touched the ground. They also told him if his hands went behind his back, he was getting shot. For all they know, he was reaching for a weapon. his death was his own fault.

people in general are bootlicking sheep and they don't get outraged about something unless the T.B. tells them to

le bait.

>protests & riots all weekend
They would burn down an entire city if that happened.

>Admit it, you're too apathetic & cowardly to be activists.

You're right, Tyrone. I'm going to go out and loot a hair weave store and then burn it to the ground in "protest" right now.

The reason white Europeans can create and maintain prosperous and peaceful high-trust and high social-capital civilization is that we have social contracts which allow degenerates, misfits, and criminals to be removed from our societies.

You niggers can't wrap your heads around this and that is why you create Africa wherever you go.

I'm really not even baiting. I don't feel that the police did anything wrong. It was a high stress situation. he reached behind his back, they thought he was going for a weapon, they reacted. If I'm in a tense situation like that, with a weapon pointed at me, I'm not going to be making sudden movements like that.

He was absolutely terrified.
I can't stand you brainless autists.

it's a justifiable shooting, NYPD would have shot him the first time he reached behind his back
>pic related, what was he reaching for

before you answer remember cops only have 4/10ths of a second to react in a situation like this, while your at home comfy in you rainbow dash pj's

Should have followed SOP and none of this would happen. This is exactly why the Sgt giving orders and the cop who discharged the weapon were forced out of the department.

>putting the responsibility on us to protest

honestly, the responsibility is on cops to develop better strategies to deal with scenarios where unarmed people can't understand their commands or carry them out properly.

all i can do is keep posting that here, marching down the street is just going to give a cop extra christmas money from the overtime. don't reward the police force for continuing to be flippant about human life and go on shooting everyone who adjusts their pants mid arrest

They should shoot themselves before they'd shoot another person.

>told not to reach behind his back or he will be shot
>reaches behind his back
>gets shot
"but but but, he was scared so it makes it okay"

You're a fucking idiot. It was a high stress situation for not him and the cop. The cop was already at red if we're going by coopers color code, and the kid reaching behind his back was all that was needed to take the cop from red to black

*both him and the cop

White altruism is a hell of a drug.

We're only just now seeing the video, and, yes, people are freaking out about it.

I agree having the perps crawl towards them was a dumb idea how ever the shooting itself is justified and I don't believe any of the
officers will be incarcerated over this

>"but but but, he was scared so it makes it okay"
That's REALLY ironic for you to say given *THAT'S THE EXACT EXCUSE OF THE COPS*.

Maybe whites are a better judge of character of "victims" than blacks, who think every hoodrat is a saint if they get shot up by a cop.

Because while the cop is a fucking retard so was the other dude and shit happens. Whites don't go around destroying shit they've built because two dudes were fucking stupid. Whites =/= Niggers.

His pants were falling down you autistic faggot, it’s instinctual to grab for them.

Wasn't the guy drunk? Like I feel bad for him but what he did was stupid, especially after the Vegas shooting. Also why would he reach to adjust his pants while he has multiple guns aimed at him telling him not to reach for anything? i really want to feel bad for him and call the cops assholes but what the fuck did he expect I mean come on.

is that why the cop shot when the EMPTY hand came into view? this was more of an execution than anything else. there were a bunch of cops with assault rifles pointed at their suspect, there was no need to shoot. anyone defending the cops is a fucking retard who deserves to play a game of "Simon Says and if you make one mistake youre dead".

They've already been acquited because the Reasonable Officer standard doesn't allow for the context of the shooting to be included.

There really wasn't a reason for them to even have the guy move. After they shot him, they stood around him for 5 minutes trying to open the door with the key card. If they were really worried about someone shooting through the door, they would have kicked it in.

The police officer with the gun is in the right as far as shooting the guy, he saw him reach back.

But the fucker shouting asinine directions to a clearly extremely distraught guy who already failed to follow his instructions needs to off himself.

ON YOUR KNEES, SLAVE!

It happened a year before the Vegas shooting. He was showing clients his pellet gun in his room. Some nosey people in the pool saw it and called the cops.

>give confusing and contradictory commands
>order the suspect to not communicate

shimmying on your knees with your hands up is not crawling.

I'll agree to that, the cops should have advanced to the dude, not the other way around.

Lol ok. The cops completely disregarded SOP and that is why the family is going to get a multi million dollar settlement in the civil suit. The manlet who pulled the trigger got fired and the faggot sergeant "retired" not long after the shooting because he knew he was boned but wanted to cash out with his pension intact.

>They've already been acquited because
Because you have the state prosecuting an agent of the state.
It's like having your amicable co-workers being both the prosecution against you and your defense team in a trial.

>we whites won't destroy things
>le 56% face

I wake up every morning knowing I'm not a nigger, and that's good enough for me.

In that situation who's going to think
>Hmm, yes, this dude is just pulling up his pants

Ivanka lends her soles to this cause of righting a terrible injustice. Also fuck manlets and fuck manlet cops.

*AND* being the judge.

NO, hes not. why didnt any of the other officers shoot?!? they had assault rifles and their suspect was sobbing and being as compliant as possible to the contradictory orders. there was no reason to fire. the cop is a sociopath who wanted to get a kill.

How does chimping out and burning shit achieve anything you fucking ape?

Thank you big brother pepe. RIBBIT :D

Because the automatic reaction to sagging pants is to pull them up. That may not have crossed his mind since he was panicking, drunk and tired.The cop put him in this situation by being a fucking faggot and ordering him around like he's playing Gmod. He was already subdued six ways from Sunday and had switched poses several times there was no point to him being ordered around. Just fucking handcuff him.

You disgustingly uncritical bugchasing queer drone of Zog, I hope you are raped to death by rabid, plague soaked jackals for all the good you've done for humanity by typing that shit.

what if we chimp out and burn down black neighborhoods and businesses like the blacks do, would that be beneficial?

uuuuh anyone with a reasonable brain? baggy gym shorts cant even hold up most guns. the dude was crying and bring as compliant as possible.

>The reason white Europeans can create and maintain prosperous and peaceful high-trust and high social-capital civilization is that we have social contracts which allow degenerates, misfits, and criminals to be removed from our societies.
Then why do we keep minorities?

if you are referring to 4:23, that is the exact moment when they shot, if the guy would have had a gun a slow response could have meant the officers death.

>inb4 bootlicker
I'm just a realist. remember cops only have 4/10ths of a second to react in a situation like this, while your at home comfy in you rainbow dash pj's

Friendly reminder that police departments screen out intelligent people.

abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

because whites are the biggest cuck race ever, any other race would chimp out, meanwhile whites defend the cop lmao

Mates, people are slow to react, even in stressful situations like this. The cop only saw a hand go behind his back and training kicked in.

The one to blame was the asshole who was yelling instructions instead of letting the cops approach with the man staying still.

#notallmanlets
Honestly, the way you guys talk, it's like you've never met a tall asshole. Maybe the rest of the world is really standardized in terms of height, and I just happen to live in the one place full of nice and nasty people who are taller or shorter than me.

I don't see how retards in this thread don't understand this. The part of ordering them to crawl around and all that was dumb, but it doesn't take long for someone to reach for a gun and start firing.

5 cops with ARs vs one drunk guy with loose pants and you say the cops were scared

lol wish that woulda happened. at least now people know to fear authority

Whites also have another advantage that blacks do not have and that is the adherence to Darwinian principles of "survival of the fittest". Blacks believe in "blacks stick together" meanwhile whites do not, only the best survive. If a white gets in trouble with the law chances are the person was at fault and deserves to be removed from the gene pool. Whites believe in quality over quantity. Blacks must stick together to bolster themselves and this in itself a weakness of the black. Blacks have dead weight dragging them down.

A white person has no need or obligation to another member of our race due to us understanding and adhering to letting only the best and brightest to live on.

>Why don't cumskins think white lives matter?
Not every white life matters, just like not every black life matters.
We don't protest when the cops shoot an idiot. We also don't need to tear our own shit down and steal it.
Only 1/2 of us ( the retarded 1/2) hate trash cans

>it doesn't take long for someone to reach for a gun and start firing
The cops demonstrated that, having their guns out before they'd even been on the floor.

>Didn't care about all the unarmed black men getting killed by cops
>Mocked said men and protesters
>Expects anyone to care when you get killed by cops
k

>Why don't cumskins think white lives matter?
Because they are a bunch of jackoff cowards with a superiority complex towards other races. Hey, even the Confederates were man enough to fight, although it was in the service of an exceptionally shitty cause. And back in the day, at least some black people had guts enough to stand up, fight and kill their oppressors. Now of course we're just as cucked as the whites who, like the pussies they are, are frankly willing to put up with any level of tyranny as long as they can feel safe. Land of the free home of the brave my ass. Land of the faggot, home of the slave.

I usually don’t have that much of a problem watching gore and shit and the video wasn’t really gory, but damn that video had my heart racing. My autistic head wouldn’t have been able to process all that yelling. Hope someone gets that cop good.

>baggy gym shorts cant even hold up most guns. the dude was crying and bring as compliant as possible.

reasonable brain you say? lurk /k/ you might learn something
>picrelated

This is done for a good reason. You want your police to reflect your populous. It would be hell for someone with a High IQ to deal with a bunch of morons day after day. Nobody wants to put these people into a position that would make their lives miserable, especially since they are better used in other fields.

If he had a weapon why wouldn’t he have drawn it earlier instead of that awkward position on his knees?

the cop saw him move for his waistband you autistic faggot
>it’s instinctual to shoot him

Everyone would have been better off had there been no cops in that city at all.
If anyone here is a cop, quit your job. Most of your work is making other people miserable, and you know that's the case.

It's done so that turnover is lower.

quote is completely wrong

Seems like the white race domesticated itself some time in the 20th century....

leetle baby gun

Asshata Shaker?
Psssst. Not all black lives matter. Not all white lives matter. Your momma was a $5 ho who gave it free to white guys.

The cops made it very clear that he was not to do shit about it. If they drop they drop. He was told: "If you feel like you are going to fall, then fall on your face"
Ergo: Even if your pants are dropping, let them drop.
I know you have a problem following orders and that's why you fail at life, but you know, sometimes you have to comply in order to not fucking die.

It's also done because intelligent people tend toward critical thinking, and critical thinking tends toward self-reflection, and self-reflection tends towards finding that working as a cop hurts far more people than it ever helps.

I try to never feed memeflagers but god dammit you are a namefag/memeflagger, I can picture what your life must be like, it gave me the feels

>No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops
>No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops
>No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops

Without justifiable cause, explanation, or action, this white guy will shoot the cop just as much.
Stop being cucks to authority. Use context and discernment and demand explanation, or kill them first.

You're such a racist pig. Just because he's white and he gets killed by the police doesn't mean his white male privileged life matters.

just shut it

If you think aggressive murder which - you then turn around and whine is "self-defense" - is at all moral you're pretty fucked up. You're from a shit-hole so you probably have no moral standards whatsoever.

Did this cop learn his trade with a video game?

put the link in OP next time you dumb faggot

Manlets might be ok for many things, but police work is not one of them. If they want to be a medical examiner or an evidence technician, that's fine. But they should not get a badge and a gun.

you guys aren't being fed the full story

Typical Ancap logic. The police are necessary for society. Your "private security" wont do shit to help the wider public, just whoever has the deepest pockets. The reason I stated is the only actual reason. How do I know? Took criminal justice, and my father earned his degree in this field. He was never hired as a cop because he was as they told him "too smart for his own good."

Yeah except blacks don't care when blacks gun down their own either look at chicago fucktard.

You say a whole lot of things based on a whole lot of nothing.
You're literally inundated with moronic presuppositions about life.

>Hands up
>Lift right leg and place toes on tongue
>Lift left leg and 4th toe in right earlobe
>Turn pelvis 180 degrees
>Learn Cantonese sign language
>Accidentally learn Chemehuevi
>Shot out of a cannon into the Sun