Is Netflix any good for anime?

Is Netflix any good for anime?

I'm asking mainly about video quality and accuracy of subs.

>streaming

Streaming is nowhere near as bad as it was 8 years ago. And I remember how bad it was.

>fmab was 8 years ago

>>>/reddit/

It's good for what it has, yes. Was pleased to see both LWA on there, with jap audio, english subs, and dubs.

>streaming

>streaming

>Payed Streaming Service

Dunno about their streaming, but their disc rentals were one of the best ways to see anime in the US 15 years ago.

It's got a few decent ones.

Somehow I dislike it for Spanish subs, they seem to be desynchronized and it looks like I can't watch with English subs.

Is not like I care anyways because I'm still using Nyaa.

>paying to stream anime
You should try reddit.

Streaming is fantastic if you don't have shit internet. It's easier to stream shit on my tablet using Netflix or CR, than it is to download a torrent, wait for the whole fucking thing to download, then transfer to my tablet.

Its faster to stream, a few neet bucks a month won't kill you edgelords

>Encoding BiGGuY

Anime is dying because you retards won't pay for it.

Your favorite shows won't get renewed because piracy isn't covered in viewership metrics.

Retard.

>memes

>using a tablet
As bad as fucking phone posters.

Actually, I originally got the 30-day trial to watch a few normie movies, and I was wondering if I should check out the anime before the trial lapses.

Some of us have enough shame to like anime in secret. And besides, I'd rather watch compfy in my bed with snacks, than have to sit on my couch

It's worth it.

If you're interested because of anime, you probably shouldn't bother. The quality is very good, but there's barely anything available and only a few are good anyway.

I just use it because I got an account for free, otherwise I wouldn't use it. It has great potential though.

You need to be 18 to post on this website.

There's nothing redeeming about Netflix's anime section:
>dubs only
>barely any choice
>most things there are shit

The fact that they're pushing for Netflix exclusive anime to be made for their services is interesting, but it'll probably come to nothing.

Netflix has awful subs, it's all unsynced and weird translations. I remember trying to watch Sidonia when it was on there and couldnt make it through 2 episode before just torrenting it

Just use Kissanime

its free & you can stream it anywhere & anytime