The Parasites

The migrants who are putting Germany down.

We need to kill them to save the superior aryan race.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/galleries/2009/real_estate/0911/gallery.charlotte_street/3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Death to Greeks!

Why would people migrate from Poland to Germany? Are they all the lefties?

No Africans in those stats?

thought all your best aryan stock got sent to their deaths by hitler

Hey, we Croats work very hard in Deutschland. We don't take gibsmedats that often.

t. Marius Rackywizk

Bampu

So go work hard back in Croatia you rootless parasite.

Didn't turkey side with you for both world wars?
Why would you hate them?

Turks, Greeks, Italians have been in Germany forever. Russians and Poles more recently. But never a problem, or REAL problems. The problems started about 2.5 - 3 years ago.

>Canadian education
If Turkey joined Germany in WWII then the Axis would've been able to beat the Soviets and bog down Britain in the ME. Instead they had to be neutral faggots.

There was and still is a problem with turk guest workers.
Turkey was a total shit show in wwii, they would have shot each other if you armed them.

>Turkey was a total shit show in wwii, they would have shot each other if you armed them.
Literally all they needed to do was allow Germany to drive through their country and the war would've been over.

wrong. the turkish workers were good. but their children started to chimp out. and now with the migrant crisis everything is going down in germany.

>1.4 million turk refugees
My city is bigger than your entire cpountry and we don't even have that many people in the city. You're fucked.

Our plan was to take in some turks that they can build up germany after the war and then send them back to their shithole country. but something went horribly wrong and now they are everywhere.

Deutsche Untermenschen werden ersetzt

But when the "Untermenschen" ersetzt werden, who will give you free government money and food, dirty nigger?

Fuck you nigger. A lot of those romanians are swabian germniggers who left after 1989.

>tfw cute ID

Das Polen und estnische

Go back to your shithole. Romanis doesn't have a home. They are dirty subhumans.
Kill yourself, and never come near to the clean master race you dirty half nigger

>German cucks let all these people in and now they complain
Wir lachen

Because they're POOOOOOOOR

Most of the eastern european migrants living in germany, the netherlands, norway, sweden, denmark, etc are like 70% wimmenz

You need a new dose of freedom, Hans
This time you probably get a *faggy boy*

So that germany will look like your shithole country, dirty sub human with no history.

money.cnn.com/galleries/2009/real_estate/0911/gallery.charlotte_street/3.html

>obvious shill thread designed to cause infighting between whites
SAGED SAGED SAGED

a new op is underway now
#mybordersmychoice
were hijacking feminist slogans to subvert them and redpill normie women, get in here:

>my city is bigger than a country but has less people

Better wages and better standard of living usually

Indeed.

We better kill of the leeching inhabitants of east-germany first. Then we can take care of the minor leeches.

We have the experience to deal with pests. Im not worried

we need a new führer

BS, you idiot.

1. those are just people with foreign passports

2. it is Turks, Syrians, Greeks and Afghans that need to go home

3. and also the Africans

Now go die, you racist. Poles are cool people.

reminder that southern Europe including France isn't white

wont 1.492.580 of Anzus...

they buy into "rich west" meme
good riddance, we don't need those faggots

>getting rid of cockroaches aint easy, you know

> there’s more afghans in germany than czechs
mindblowing tbqh

Because poland is shit.

>1.492.580 roaches in Germany

i am calling bullshit, the actual number should be closer to 10 mil by now

hate to tell ya, but the dudes from Turkey, poland Italy Romania Greece croatie bulgaria and russia arent the Problem here

Ukraine shouldnt even exist... Why Russia wont annex all of you instead od Crimea only? Oh, wait, who would even want this shithole? hahaha

>master race
>german
Wew, you faggots never learn, do you ?

Because they are world renowned skilled toilet cleaners and are in high demand for their mastery of the art.

That'd be greece

>non-country has no game

checks out

why get rid of poles/italians and Ruskies?
kek

trade with mexicans? germoney

Open your eyes. There is Italy.

Remove kebab, deus vult

Yes and no. Lefties usually stay where they are and shit that place up on principle, as otherwise they could just go to their magical Africa to begin with. "Our" Poles mostly came over as dissidents from communism early on and then as guest-workers / economic migrants later on, making the older generations an ironic stronghold of conservatism, a la "Keep our jobs in Germany" if nothing else, while the younger ones often have this or that kind of identity crisis regarding their cultural image and how the homeland reflects back on them etc (with all Germans are taught to make of their "historical responsibility" the guilt-tripping is often somewhat contagious; I could go on but so far I was in a good mood today). Meanwhile the Polish-Germans from those backgrounds that used to be most successful here also tend to throw in with the more degenerate locals so as to fit in better, especially given the stereotype that Poles are conservatives and all this entails when you're entering middle-class environments on denazification clay. Additionally there seems to be a growth market for sexual deviants crossing the border so as to not let the folks back home know what they get their kicks from, and the ongoing sex-worker trafficking crisis has played its part in associating Poland with social decay; I think the Brits have something of a joke going about how the main coal-burners in their countries tend to be immigrants from right-wing ex-bloc countries for instance, and I'm not sure if it's not the same thing here (it would make a few of those slide threads we're getting mighty ironic, honestly).

Well, it's seem like we need to improve our parasites, not even in the top 10

>why would anyone go to Germany
Free money just for fucking or women and displacing our culture.

nothing personell kidd :DDD

see? nobody cares

We're far wealthier and have less corruption

fucking dirty slav. Get the fuck out of my country you dirty white nigger. Poles are dirty subhumans who betrayed real germans, you dirty polish swine. Hitler should have ended your ancestors.

more germans come to croatia than croats go to germany you nigger

If I don't know my countrymens I would try to defend them, but I meet few immigrants and they are indeed worthless. Typical polish immigrant in Germany, know less than 10 words in that language and would shallow his boss spit for extra 10 euro. Truly the best advice you can give to normal man thinking about immigration is to stay out of the poles.

GREECE BTFO

Those toilets aren't going to clean themselves you know

>italian and croat
>harming germany in any way
>but ahmed is ok!

The pitch black Italians from Africa are bad.

sadly the italian colonial empire ended many year ago austrobro

>Hans hates us Italians
W-why? Are we that bad in Germany?

But i thought we were friends!

Yes, yes. Romanian and Italian are putting Germany down. No matter that these guys are almost all university graduates, they are there to eat wurst that SVEN cannot eat anymore. Fuck off cuck, your shitty people migrate in my country. Go eat wurst somewhere else.

no we didn't want to take them in to rebuild germany they came 1961 when it was already done, stop shilling this roach fanatsy about rebuilding germany.

You dont even have your own language. Fucking swissfag. Half german, half french. Little faggy boy was shitting himself during ww2.

Should have wiped you out. Stop dreaming that romanians have university degrees.

Swissfags are literally all bankers like the dirty kikes.

We still are, but a lot of the "Bulgarians" and "Romanians" in those statistics are actually filthy gypsies, that have to leave.

wiped Switzerland how?
You couldn't use your tank in the mountain of switzerland
It would have become a bloodbath

so fucking underrated

>You dont even have your own language
and you are very likely not german.

Real whites use Aryan blood as currency.

Aryans are the niggers of whites they're only good at being American Eagle Models and water polo

This planet is fueled on Aryan blood/tears

You don't like the New Germans?
DAS RASIS, HANS

Please start with diaspora. They're white you can kill them just fine.

How can there be so many afghans in Germany?

Im Gegensatz zu dir, habe ich mich innerhalb der AfD organisiert, um unser Land zu retten, anstelle anderen Deutschen zu unterstellen sie wären keine Arier.

They are invaders. NOT Germans. There will be a huge price paid by these people

Btfo by broken english

They look Indian

>turkish workers were good, but their children started to chimp out.

No wonder there is worldwide Schadenfreude about you and your always obeying Hanswursts.

Because it's a fucking dump?

Shut up Hans. The bull needs prepping.

woher willst du wissen was ich mache und was nicht?
only roaches spilling this fantasy about rebuilding germany after the war.

>Less corruption.

How new are you actually?

Dirty pole shitposting against guestworker,kys Ivan

we just come to work because our economy is down in shitters, blame the turks

>Are they all the lefties?
For work you absolute retard.

You don't know how many poles there are here in Germany, my dad pays one of them to clean his house.

The Ottoman were on our side in WW1, which cost them their empire.
They were irrelevant in WW2.

>Turks
>whites

>Poles are cool people.
Yes, but only when they are in Poland.

>less corruption
is this b8?

>332,605 Croats in Germany
>There are 4 million Croatians in Croatia.

Hamburg 2015.
Can we remove the roaches already?

i imagine this post in very evil german accents, KEK laughing hard

I agree. Let me know when you are ready and I will supply the weapons.

GERMANY IS LITERALLY BEING GENOCIDED BY THESE NUMBERLESS HOARDS OF FUCKING RAPEFUGEES

LITERALLY A GENOCIDE FUCKING SAND NIGGERS AND FUCKING KIKES BEHIND EVERYTHING

RISE UP NAZI GERMANY AND KICK THE ARSES OF THE JEWS AGAIN HEILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HITLERRRRR