How the fuck does she afford all this computer equipment?

how the fuck does she afford all this computer equipment?

Other urls found in this thread:

psx.lain.pl/
youtu.be/b1w9t_RD4zE?t=40s
lain.xq3.ru/index.html
psx.lain.pl/S.E.Lain_PSX_Game_English_Translation _v0.1_7Jun2014.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=OoGChbQ3h5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you don't seem to understand

a shame you seemed an honest man

She invted bitcoin

beat me to it

either that or rich parents

Online pachinko

>she

Here's your daily reminder that if you haven't read the Lain visual novel (psx game), you're missing on the other big 'experiment' in this serial franchise.

>never translated to english

oh well

you might be interested in this link then:
>psx.lain.pl/

>Gameplay Sample:
>youtu.be/b1w9t_RD4zE?t=40s
>A reproduction of the game layout, complete with all cutscenes and audio files:
>lain.xq3.ru/index.html
>English translations of game content, 99.9% complete:
>psx.lain.pl/S.E.Lain_PSX_Game_English_Translation _v0.1_7Jun2014.zip

>How to play/read this game/story: In its original PSX format, events are deliberately presented out of order, but since nobody has figured out how to insert english subtitles directly into a reformated game copy, it makes more sense to play through in (roughly) chronological order using the layout reproduction above as a guide - listen to (and read the translations) all of the components associated with each levels before moving onto the next, beginning with A1, A2, A3, and so forth, followed by the levels in side B. Levels A0 and B0 should be played after A22 and B12, respectively - note that in B0, file xv0025 is a compilation of cutscenes and contains spoilers if you don't save it until you approach the end of the game, also note a few of the audio files in B0 lack translations, but they're not critical.

A helpful hint if you want to play through as quickly as possible with maximum clarity: take notes on what the characters do and say in each level as you play through, not all the files within each level are in order, and keeping track of where the character's accounts diverge or converge is critical to following the plot(s) in this version of the Lain experiment.

Her dad has a pretty well paying job.

Her family isn't real, she was planted as their daughter as part of the experiment to make her the god of the Wired. Her "dad" ramps up the money he gives her and she doesn't bother getting suspicious because she's too far gone by that point.

>tfw you can't resist spoiler text

And all the things you hold so dear

Enjou Kousai.

streaming overwatch matches on twitch

Hint: the knights were inspired in 1976.
do you love me?

About to get into this. Anything I need to know before going in, heard it isn't something you watch lightly.

youtube.com/watch?v=OoGChbQ3h5E

There's nothing you can do to prep really, just watch it, but don't be surprised if you don't understand what you're seeing. Most people need to watch the anime at least twice to get a complete handle on the chronology and which parts the of the show are (mostly) just there to build the mood and may or may not actually have happened.

Be ready to seriously pay attention to an incredibly slow moving series. It's very atmospheric.

Have you ever seen Eraserhead?

Yeah but it was too spooky for me to like it much. I do like Terrence Malick, Aronofsky and films like Vahalla Rising though.

You're more than ready for this.

It's not bad

go fund me. everyone donates because everyone loves lain

Watch it in one sitting. Sack up, son.

I couldn't handle more than 3 episodes per day. It was just too much information to handle while being high.