Konosuba

"Thank you Onii-chan"

What do you think of this volume Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/soubin/status/823348648331202560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is the epilogue out?

I liked this volume. Gonna be hard to top 5 and 6 but those were the 2 best LNs I've ever read but 10 was enjoyable if only for the last chapter.

Yep, chapter 5 was enjoyable but the other 4 are... mehhhhh

The epilogue isn't translated yet though.

I'm ok thinking chapters 1-4 are the moderately entertaining buildup to chapter 5.

Even though I think chapter 5 had enough content to where it probably should have been 2 chapters. But that's pretty nitpicky.

Eh I thought the epilogue is out.

I think this volume and the spinoffess give Iris a yandere vibe.

Best princess

would help meme-girl corrupt her naive worldview

Would love to see Yandere Iris killing Megumeme and rival Eris

The repeated use of the word "Master" and such from meme-girl is annoying as heck, especially this volume

Iris is stupid powerful but she can only beat megumeme if she manages to catch her off guard or after she's EXPLODED for the day.

>No-Invocation Casting Explosion
is broken as shit

>Iris, or anyone
>managing to kill Eris, or for that matter Aqua
jej

She's already pretty scummy. Thanks to Kazuma.

>“Alice, it is onee-san’s fault for putting this vase in front of the door, so please don’t worry about it. Actually, I was just waiting for someone to open the door and break it. The purpose was the make the one who broke it feel troubled, and force them to pay a high compensation or force them into the Axis cult.”

>Cecily explained what she did to Iris, who showed a worrying and troubled expression.

>Then, for some reason, Iris showed a gaze of respect towards Cecily.

>“To use this kind of method to earn money and increase your believers. I would’ve never thought that was the case! Cecily-san, you’re quite a clever person aren’t you!?”

>“Alice-chan, that’s not something you should feel moved by! What Cecily-san is doing is almost a crime you know!?”

At this point she might actually makes Axis the state religion.

Not killing Eris! I mean as in love rival or something. They are both best girls of different dimensions so either one of them dying would be a disaster.

And Yunyun is starting to get corrupted too I guess. Thanks to Dust and the rest af Axel.

It was the best volume ever

Literally everyone in the main cast is turning into an Axis believer. Even Chris is slowly turning... i think

PRAISE BE AQUA-SAMA

That is painfully true ;__;

Truly a cult of degenerates.

What else happened in the volume?

Why is Aqua so great?

Overlord LN artist drew megamin

twitter.com/soubin/status/823348648331202560

You mean the epilogue or the entire vol?

Because she's not a generic chunni

because she is a mascot character done right, a rare and dying breed nowadays

Cute megumin

I wish someone would be autistic enough to collect the Axis cult sayings.

"Do whatever the fuck you want"
There you go

Where is the pdf? Don't tell me it is in Homura's bitch?

I can get behind that.

Hamu wha-?
It's not translated yet (the epilogue)
So wait a few more hours - days

everything is permitted

Nothing is true.

This sounds like satanism.

Its sounds like modern liberalism/Non-retarded SJWism,

Somebody just needs swap kazuma with user or some variation and it'll be perfect

SJW don't work like that, retard. The core principle of the movement is basically 'No fun allowed because you might hurt someone with your fun.'

Is Eris even a serious contender in the Kazumabowl? She's just there.

2 commandments of axis sect:
1- do whatever you want
2- demons suck kill them

I've heard that shes basically in denial/confused over her feelings toward Kazuma.

She plays a bigger part later and then she kinda stops. It's weird.

Exception applies.

1. Don't do things that are against the law. (Though feel free to do morally or ethically grey things)
2. Play around/bullies the cute ones.

Because Kazuma is more resilient now and don't die as easily. Man I would love to see his interaction with Eris in the afterlife. Would he sexually harass her now?

She isn't. Only Megumin and Dorkness are on the run.

He would if she let him go back without divine punishment

eris is too cheap. Aqua-Sama gives adventurer cheats or artefacts. What do eris give? Nothing.

Maybe the reason she's so flat is because hos cheap she is.

To be fair Eris is supposed to be the DM of the world so her giving super powers to everyone would be dumb.

She's like a participant in the race but isn't really committed to running at all.

But playing around in the world and killing demons are okay?

Stil better than Aqua

Its called a gamemaster player character. Its a shitty thing to do, but who said Eris was a good GM.

Dumb heathen.

Fuck off Cecily. Axis cult would never never be relevant.

I'd say Eris is confused over her feelings of Kazuma but for now she's interested in Megumeme's love life and tries to push Kazuma and her together.

Axis cult already manage to convert Megumin and Yunyun, expand and enlarge their church in Axel, almost took over Eris's festival, is in good relationship with the royalty, convert and almost convert a couple of nobles.

Eris cultist is only good at being sexually harassed.

We will drown you unbelievers.

Megumeme a shit. Bland character with superiority complex and no distinctive personality but being an annoyance all the time. Eris should be ashamed of herself for not competing and letting megumin take over

Kazuma dies again in vol 4 of the spinoff thanks to Megumeme and him being careless.

I'm waiting for the whole thing to be finished, but Iris is perfect so it must be great.

Does this image take place in the epilogue? I don't recall him giving her the ring yet.

Oh shit really. Do we see Eris's interaction with Kazuma/Megumin?

Man I can't wait for yunS to translate them. A pity that he'll probably skip the crossover with Re:Zero though.

>Marry Sue McGrapeface

Yes, because Megamind recruited Chris into her robber band. Together with Cecilia even, who noted that Chris will fit right into the Axis cult.

The minion/little sister they do not deserve but need.

That insult kind of loses weight when you consider that every other character is a Mary Sue in this universe.

Epilogue. It's so cute. I wished she would just say "I love you Onii-chan" instead of "Thank you"

At least she's better than a generic chunni. She's actually a barbaric princess

Well obviously Chris would fit to be a obidient servant to Aqua.

>That insult kind of loses weight when you consider that every other character is a Mary Sue in this universe.
In what way that the other characters is a Mary Sue?

I know your English isn't very good, but you should try reading the novels before asking stupid questions.

I already read the novel from Vol 1 to vol 9 you dumbfuck. I don't see any noticeable Mary Sue trait in any of the character except for Princess Iris maybe.

Oh piss off, Megumin can't use explosion more than once. Darkness can't hit anything with her sword. Aqua is Aqua. Kazuma is super weak.

The four stooges have obvious flaw. The princess doesn't have any weakness.

Did you forget about all of the other reincarnated Japs? Or the village where everyone is born a magic prodigy?

Not having a weakness doesent mean she is a mary sue. In fact the fact that she isnt a fan fiction writers self insert means she isnt a mary sue. You could argue she is the authors self insert on the other hand.

Oh you mean unimportant background character that no one care and don't even have their own illustration other than perhaps Kyouya who got bullied to oblivion by Scumzuma?

Nigga don't pull definition out of your ass.

Face it, Iris should've been brain washed like in the WN. She makes the story boring. It would better if vol. 5 got adapted as a movie so we won't see her.

Is it possible for Aqua to ascend back to being a goddess without completing her task?

Like, the Axis cult becomes so big she just auto-ascends from all the worship she's getting.

To be fair she's not really in love with Kazuma. She just trusts him enough to give her greatest blessing/secret to. Megumeme had a subplot to her falling for Kazuma.

Depends on how the setting handles godhood. In forgotten realms for example any murderhobo can and go kill a god to take their place. Considering how hopeless Aqua looked when the story started im wagering she is too stupid to know how to get back on her own power or it pretty much is hopeless for her.

Can she die in her current world or is she still a goddess with the immortality and all?

Iris is a perfect girl with no weakness but she is no mary sue.
She's emotionally dependant on others especially Kazuma and she doesn't know sh*t in the real world outside her palace

>She just trusts him enough to give her greatest blessing/secret to.

?

She is hard to kill at the very least. She is still godly stuff too considering the undead are after her and she shows like big red marker on the demon lords radar map. Considering Vanir wants to kill her i assume she can die and he should have a good understanding on these things.

It's a pity that she didn't show any of her strength as the Goddess of water after the fight with Beldia.

>sh*t

Nope. In order to return back to her original status as a goddess, Aqua needs to finish off the Demon King with Kazuma.

She probably can die. It would be very hard to kill her though since she was/is a goddess.

Sure she did. She purified those hot springs in no time.

I'm a nice and polite person

What an asshole.

>Secret
Chris/Eris
>Blessing
You really think Kazuma's dumpstat came from nowhere?

If she was immortal, I'd figure she was the type to stay there and have her cult worship her up close.

She is stupid so for all we know she is immortal and doesent realise it.

Kazuma had a great luck stat even when he was on Earth. His luck turned the infamous isekai death truck into a harmless tractor, luck can't fix poor health though.

I don't really feel the yandere vibe, just a normal imouto seeking her onii-chan's attention.

This is Axis cultist's precious Goddess.

Glad the threads ain't getting derailed

Dammit you made me think the epilogue was done.

I bought the real LN volume so try learning moonrune I guess

It sorta did. I asked about the volume and now they are discussing the cult and Iris

At least is on topic

Who is this gold digging bitch?

That's Her Highness Belzerg Stylish Sword Iris, you cur.