Chicago kidnap/torture suspect gets 4 years probation

we South Africa now

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-facebook-live-beating-disabled-teen-20171208-story.html

>A Chicago woman who live-streamed video of the racially charged beating of a teen with mental disabilities pleaded guilty Friday to a hate crime and was sentenced to four years of probation.
>Calling the incident “horrific,” Cook County Circuit Judge William Hooks banned Covington from social media over the four years, prohibited her from contact with two of her co-defendants and ordered her to do 200 hours of community service.
>The 19-year-old also pleaded guilty to aggravated battery and intimidation charges. As part of a plea deal, prosecutors dropped additional charges, including kidnapping.

Where's the rioting? Where are the burning cities? Imagine the chimpout had the races been reversed, it'd be fucking Armageddon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0
youtube.com/watch?v=lc5gU5FNaLA
tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g298342-d316733-Reviews-Ambre_Mauritius-Belle_Mare.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it'd be fucking Armageddon
rioting over this nonsense is what apes would do
>200 hours of community service.
You realize she's never going to be able to do that, she's gonna violate her probation, end up in jail and OD there or on the street

there, case closed

b ump, this is outrageous

>rioting over this nonsense is what apes would do
white people sitting inside being complacent is why this shit keeps happening

>Liberal America

What about snarly? Is he working for the city yet?

MFW> in my own country of America, the USA if you will, a person can get 15 years for vandalizing a mosque and leaving bacon and another person can get 4 years probation for kidnapping an torture? really?

Seems more like a case of pussy pass.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hello

fucking shitty get
gay as a nigger

Well done

Do we know the status of the other 3?

>my judicial system

This. It's just the bitch getting off. Let's see what the niggers get.

i dont fucking believe you
post a timestamp pic to prove you arent a proxy fag

> Rare flag

FUCK

Post a picture of your house on Sup Forums first.

Chicago is fucked and every bit of sympathy I once had is gone. I hope once that sheboon passes the bill to take out every plexiglass window from the gook markets the streets get painted with nigger blood.

14/88

>having faith in our judicial system

Obama's shit hole state.

Im not asking for your fucking house, just post a pic of somewhere outside

Bump.

why are they so angry?? tehy wanted redemption through punisment and didn't get it. sometimes the soul asks for the infliction of pain upon itself because the consciousness of injustice is the greater suffering one can imagine... maybe they wanted a real punishment???

I got more for high range drink driving.

Delusion is the only thing keeping me from killing myself

>can anyone find them?
>should we kill them?

Chicago is just Niggerville right now. Fuck Chicago

Well post a pic of somewhere that can identify you first, then I will give you a timestamp picture. Have you never heard of people going to Mauritius for vacation?

youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0

>cant do 200hrs work
I do more hours than that in a month

Because white people know there's no way that bitch won't go on social media in 4 years and she'll get jailed worse for breach

>Where's the rioting? Where are the burning cities?

why the fuck are you asking us?
you're the ones actually over there and most of you have guns and spend all your time training for a race war but never actually follow through with it, its not our fault white americans are fucking pussies

The sad thing is Junior Shitpost Land could just post a shot of Lord of the Rings and it would technically be legit.

>Have you never heard of people going to Mauritius for vacation?
no

what is it like a bunch of beaches and tropical and shit?

>As part of a plea deal, prosecutors dropped additional charges, including kidnapping.
This should be illegal.
The law makes no prevision for letting the state pick and choose what laws it enforces, and is in fact a violation of the constitution to have different laws for different people.

Reminds me of Supernatural kek

This doesn't surprise me at all. Especially when you consider that this was being defended as a case of (((bad upbringing))).

youtube.com/watch?v=lc5gU5FNaLA

best part of that incestual homo-erotic show

Well played nigger

Pretty much. Also nice resorts.
tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g298342-d316733-Reviews-Ambre_Mauritius-Belle_Mare.html

checkkkked

This is the judge. Hard to pinpoint his ethnicity desu

a white american could totally fucking kill these niggers in retalliation for this and no matter what spin the kike media put on it most white people will feel sympathetic for them and probably be amazed when they see them defending the niggers like "holy shit, why are the media trying to make them seem like they were completely innocent and did nothing wrong?"

>Where's the rioting? Where are the burning cities? Imagine the chimpout had the races been reversed, it'd be fucking Armageddon

No it wouldn't. And Sup Forums would cheer the kidnappers, you loudest of all.

amerimutt

so are you there for vacation or do you live there?

Chicago,
A liberal nest of vipers
im surprised they didn't give them medals

vacation. It's a nice place to go to sit on the beach.

of course the judge is a nigger too.

Couldn't have said it better myself

well thanks for the flag anyways

No worries. If you are looking for exotic vacations, I highly recommend it. Nice hotels, nice beaches, great scenery.

how's the pricing? I could use a big out of country vacation. Thinking about revisting Thailand

whatcca gonna do about it whiteboiiiiiiiiii?

i heard a rumor that there's a secret jewish killing grounds being built the intended purpose of cleansing the earth once and for all. Kikes/ freemasons/ and niggers must vanish from our history books and from our future

how was thailand?
was it as easy to get qt asian grills to fugg you as everyone says?

Mauritian rupees are .03 cents. You can go anywhere from $2000 on down. It's fairly expensive because it's clean, safe, and has air service from Europe.

The pussy pass is indeed real.

Wow. It's been a hell of a month for rare flags. CAR, Angola, Rwanda, Papa New Guinea, Norfolk Island, Faroe Islands and now you. dam son.

I went when I was young with my parents (9)
but even then they fucking loved us
I'm sure now-a-days I could pick up a qt pi no prob
everything is cheap as shit too so your money goes far

You've missed equatorial guinea and aruba which are both currently posting tonight. Gotta catch em all!

you do realize thats 25 days community service right? i did 33 days in 3 months. fuck outta here

it's an underground facility roughly 3 miles long. there are hole in the ground for chimminies. There is a path that the road goes under a tunnel and then you are there. I've seen pictures of hundreds of armored prisoner buses. They are planning on killing the jews for real this time

pussy pass confirmed

MOTHERFUCKIN QUINT 7's

Aruba is here all the time

>Implying any of that is a bad thing.
My advice is don't let any Australians hear about it ^_^

Also get off your phone.

you're new for me
never even heard of you

Aww. Now I'm pretty sure you are a VPN. It was cool cause the other rares were legit. It makes getting a rare flag even more special when you know a Sup Forumsack is shitposting in the middle of some hell hole or on some isolated island.

>she's gonna violate her probation, end up in jail and OD there or on the street

I like you user. You're good guy. You make other people happy.

wtf
is this some kind of trump
aggravated assault, kidnapping, racially motivated hate ==== probation

when do we hang these (((judges)))

Yeah but you're not a nigger dude cmon

THIS

YOU FUCKERS IT IS TIME

NEXT TIME SHIT HAPPENS LYNCH SOMEONE

Honestly you could probably just drive around the ghetto and shoot each one of them and then drive off and people would just think it was a gang shooting. ...Not advocating people do that of course.

This is too harsh. Banning a young nigger from social media is worse than a death sentence

In NYC you get 5 years probation for 2 forged credit cards.

The spic gets off for killing that white girl in SF, now now the nigger brigade get a slap on the wrist for torture? What the fuck happened to my white privilege?

>she's gonna violate her probation
this
i'd be surprised if she makes it 1 year without a violation

Brother, I've shitposted from a number of different locations. I always get called a proxy or VPN, but most of the time I'm actually there.

>tfw you're with the CIA but love to shitpost on Sup Forums when on mission so everybody calls you a proxyfag

>.Not advocating people do that of course.
of course not, that would be totally wrong guys

The judge is black. Only whitey is dumb/hopeful enough to think race doesn't matter.

>equatorial guinea
>aruba
>mauriti
>seychelles

why is everyone on fucking vacation except for me?
god damn it, I thought you guys were poor as well

ill pass my pussy

EXTREMELY
UNCOMMON

FPBP

No one goes to Equatorial Guinea for vacation.

Fucking christ. If some white kids did this to a nigger there would still be daily chimpouts.

Blacks will never be held to the same standards as whites and it's disgusting.

Because we aren't niggers. Rioting and burning cities will do nothing in this case. It sucks, but that's how it is. We to realign the population morality for shit like this to get the right kind of justice. The way colleges, social media, and middle/high school education is going, it isn't happening any time soon...

>he doesnt go on nigger hunting safaris in the 3rd world

Why would you kill niggers in their natural habitat when it's the niggers in the white countries that are causing the problems? If you want to hunt humans why not cause another one of those sandnigger towerfires in Europe?

>implying niggers are human

Cheers man. Hopefully you enjoy Burundi.

hooooray!! we 3rd world now

We need to reboot IOTBW in light this news.

Judge basically set the precedent that it's okay to kidnap and torture whites.

Maybe put the photo of the victim in the middle of page and wrap words around?

We can't get lazy just because we have a civic nationalist as president. We need to keep fighting the satanic globalist narrative with memes and possibly even more alt-right gatherings and rallies.