What Is The Official Doggo Of The White Ethnostate?

And why is it the German Shepherd?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=CCTtfQOK6-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you guys need to get a fucking life

Stop focusing on dogs and start making white babies.

LOL XDDDDDDDD HAHAHHAHAHA DOGGGOSS XDDDDD HAHAHAHA LE DOGGO XDDDD HAHAHAH

Say that to my face, you little bitch.

pic related

caucasian shepherd

SERIOUSLY BRO?
FUCKKIN TOADLINE PITBULL
SMASHED
L
A
M
M
E
D

Says the guy on Sup Forums on a Friday night

#DogRight

Pre-overbreeding hip deformity German Shepherds.

Dogs are awesome.
Get fucked ya yankee cunt.

Rhodesian Ridgeback is the only correct answer

Bully Kutta.

This is my doggo. Just turned 6 months.

It's the German Shepherd because they typically form extremely strong bonds with one just one person which is perfect for loners (ie everyone on Sup Forums).
They have expressive faces, goofy personalities, but are practical in that they make excellent herders and guard dogs.

t. cat

I like Shepherds but these are my favourite.

>muh just have white babbys meme

How to destroy the white race? Simple, convince them that the best hope they have to fight against their creeping genocide is to embrace a shitty form of post-modern Christianity and that all they have to do is work hard and be content at a mid-level job and have a couple of kids -then die peacefully with their mediocre life, mediocre job, and mediocre family while mentally masturbating that they're "woke" (but use an alternative word like "redpilled").

The so called "solution" that is tossed around here is nothing more than mediocrity that damns whatever white kids you do have to a future that violently hates whites, they will live out their years in a country that looks completely different than they do.

Until white men wake up and are willing to actually sacrifice to change the world, then we are doomed. White men must stand up and be willing to physically "drain" the swamp.

Grow a fucking spine white man.

hooktube.com/watch?v=CCTtfQOK6-E

I like all doggos

no collies are so stfu you anti collie doggo cuck biggot

Holy fuck, right?
These horrible shit stains have absolutely ruined the breed. Their stance, hips, gait, have been absolutely decimated by piss poor breeding.
That the AKC hasn’t come out about this is sickening.

any dog that isn't nigger or gimmick useless tier "muh big guard dog" is for morons.

Dogs like german shepherds, Labradors, newfoundlands, golden retrievers, border collies, st.bernards etc.

You’re all wrong. Best, most loyal, even tempered, all-American doggo is the lab.
This is Norman. Be jealous.

I've been saying this since the start

Its a good doggo
Very cute doggo

They are such an incredible breed. Everyone I know who has owned one always swears they'll never get another. Also seem big with horse people.

Ridgebacks are funny. Couch potatoes but super active outdoors. Incredibly smart, I'd say one of the smartest breeds, but independent and thus hard to train and often disobedient. They are also amazing with kids, fiercely loyal and seldom bark.

They have a tough time in winter though. Especially as they age they need coats to go outdoors in the winter and even paw-mitts. If it's cold inside they will want blankets.

Rhodesian ridgeback, bred to instinctively keep blacks out.

I volunteer regularly at a local animal shelter, and the amount of sick and abused dogs I see come through has convinced me humans are unworthy of animal servants or companions. It's all so tiring. The amount of suffering we induce is not at all equal to the joy we receive from inducing that suffering.

Thanks, Schopenhauer.

Pitbull.

Tat doesn't say Pug OP >:[

>bro did you stance your pit???
>fukken sick bro
t. Miata driver

That tail looks tucked to me

Bravery isn't never being afraid, it's doing what needs to be done despite the fear.

This, Ovcharka

Pitbulls are spic and nigger dogs! In fact there's a hip hop spic with that very stage name

Moosedog!
It gets the moose for you, it pisses the moose of then drives it towards you, then you shoot it

Irish Setters.
They're sleek and royal, with a great nose for hunting. Their game-retrieval skills are rivalled only by their highland beauty, their fierce loyalty, and Ayn Rayndist individuality. Oh, and they hate niggers.

My friend has that dog. He is like a bear.

Ovcharka!
It gets the bear for you, it kills it and drags it towards you, then you have it

T. Based Ned Stark

those are bird dogs, they are quite good though.

Pic related is a lunde dog, specialized to catch lunde birds. Currently is not legal to hunt them, but they climb worse than goats. You just send them off and they kill puffin for you, those damn fish thieves. It just knows what to do, you don't need to teach it anything, puffins pisses him off too

Fucking puffins, stealing all your fish

My vote goes for based Boxers

Holy fuck

They often have genetic issues with their back legs.

>Hitler's dream.webm

Yea, I know they are bird dogs I was just writing a bunch of words to get to that punchline. Every beer I have lowers my vocabulary so I have to make do with the ones I got, even if they don't make too much sense. Vegetation
Nord bros.

GSD swim like niggers. Don't get one if you are on the water a lot.

wow birds seem pretty based too desu.

all dawgs matter

Border collie, I mean look at this thing and try to tell me it isn't the whiteman's dog.

Caucasian shepherd is also acceptable.

We call these just bird dogs, the dogs you posted has other uses, these are only used in bird hunting, mainly rype

called fuglehund

I had borer collie once, he was the smarted dog that has ever lived. Such as character too. I had him with my parents for awhile, and when I went out he was trying to shitpost. He was black, but he wasn't a nigger

>What Is The Official Doggo Of The White Ethnostate?

This one.

That's a tibetan mastiff

The Raging Furball of Death.

This one

How bad would kikes be kvetching if the Trump white house got a German shepherd to quell the animal-loving leftist critics who bitched that Trump was the first president in however long to not have a White House pet?

Posting my little girl i saved from euthinasia nothing bad but the puppy owners had a hard time finding willing people.

Not one regret

This is a russian hunting dog, it looks a bit like a elghund. He shouldn't do like in pic though. He gets a bit carried away here and swims after the rein.

They are programmed to drive them towards you, so you can shoot them. In the water they are useless

because dogs, especially big dogs, are mostly shit pets. unless you have tons of land where they can run and have multiples to burn energy off they are just fucking infuriating and suck out all your time, money, energy. after owning a dog,i'm not suprised at all people abuse them. you have to pick up their shit, hair, they bite, jump, bark... what people think they are getting and what they experience are completely different.

You're a worthless cumskin and you know it

stupid doggo, is not how you do

nah, she was a beatuy

Shes a collie/german sheperd mix, im a farmer shes pretty good at corraling cows, literally just need to whistle and point and she goes get them, the stubborn cows she bites the tail and hangs after them quite funny scene.

Fucking muslims, this is why you can't hunt for shit and will starve and die when the day comes

Check out the chesapeake bay retriever. It is a serious doggo.

>3264x2448
for a dog pic no thanks

>Sup Forums votes nigger dogs as white ethnostate official dog
also
>doggo
Kill yourself.
Dachshund is the official dog of white people.
Kills rats, gives love.

all of them

My current dog is that actually, no meme.
She is black though, you see the german sheperd mostly. She is not as smart as they are supposed to be, she's pretty dumb and right now she has lopetid so she has to wear trousers, I wish she was more like your tbqh

Ever owned one? My uncle did so I dealt with a ridgeback quite often before it passed. Fucker would steal steaks right off the counter in a single bite.

Smart german shepards is a meme, this one can also be massively retarded from time to time, but shes special she tries to talk and snap her jaws when she wants something.

german shepherd indeed, but without the crippled Ass the jews try to implement

Also, those little bastards.

>german shepherd
>good size
>loyal
>intelligent
>willing to protect his family
>can be trained for whatever you want
>has german in his name

perfect doggo

yes its a meme, but german shepherds are brave and protective.

saint bernard is the only good kind of dog because they bring alcohol in small barrels

My former dog was really smart you see, this one doesn't understand shit. She was a massive retard when she was a puppy and just gnawed on you and didn't understand that hurt. She barks alot on god knows what, that's basically what she does. She doesn't bark on people, she barks on animals in part dogs passing by, she has completely misunderstood the whole deal lol. I've grown up with german shepards though, they are usually based

have you owned one? it's not fun. at least mine was too high drive.

>be Rex fan as a child
>decide you want super cop german sheperd
>KIRA STOP EATING COW POO!!

very much this, they eat what is eadible.
but yet they are awesome dogs

>be Rex fan as a child
>decide you want super cop german sheperd
>get killed and replaced by some Albanian mutt
rip Moser

Mine could climb (not jump but climb) fences and open doors, even if they were locked (only from the inside ofc). She naturally hated niggers and wouldn't play fetch. All she would do is chase BBs from an air rifle. I miss that dog so much

feels bad man

>pic related