Koi wa Ameagari no Youni

Thoughts? Just saw this on Tsutaya's rankings and decided to read volume one. It was pretty funny and the girl is cute as fuck. It's pretty easy to read too.

Hurts my heart

Honestly can't tell if the target demographic is men or women

Personally, I think it's both. Especially for women who likes older guys.

I love it, OP. I own 3 of the volumes and I'm always ready to buy more.

I think it must be this as well.

Love it. I like the art style the most. It looks like it came from another time.

Same demographic as the women who are okay with Usagi Drop's ending.

And you can't deny this.

Except this hasn't gone to complete shit.

Undoubtedly one of my favourite currently running manga. The pace of translation is anaemic, but at least it's not on hiatus anymore. More reason to learn Japanese, I suppose.

>Same demographic as the women who are okay with Usagi Drop's ending.
fucking dropped

It has nothing in common with that shit. Unless you're some kind normalfag that thinks age cap is immoral, socially unacceptable and against the teachings of the church.

It's very cute. I thank Roselia scans for doing it.

Why would anyone blatantly rip off Yakumo's design?

Isn't it just a seinen?
Don't really see how it's targeted towards women besides having romance.
Try reading the one shot Mud if you like it. Very cute as well.

>she's grown up in a fatherless family
really make me think

I want her classmate to win. That oldfuck has obviously no future with her.

Because that's what 90% of attractive Japanese women look like.

Just caught up, are scans up to date?

I want to see the ponytail fucker get pummeled

Translation is way behind, but I think raws are out there.

I like the art on this a lot.

Really depressing seeing as old man is basically just wojak and a looming sense of dread of NTR is palpable.

>a looming sense of dread of NTR is palpable.
Are we reading the same manga, or maybe you're one of these that don't know what NTR is. Of the two other guys who like her she hates one and is completely hostile to him and the other she doesn't even consider. I agree she might not end up with manager but I don't think there will be NTR, not even by Sup Forums's retarded definitions of it.

The art is really something else.
It reminds me of Ran to Haiiro no Sekkai's style, of which I am also extremely fond of and would like to find more of its kind.

It's pretty comfy and the girl is super cute.

People sure freak out over the age gap in this

I like the series but the guy being so old takes out of it. I love age gap stories, but this is more like an age chasm. Shit's too far fetched even by manga standards.

The author should've made him be in his thirties at least.

Art is great but the necks are just ridiculous.

Some panels make it worse than others, personally I think it detracts from the art quite a bit though when it is noticeable.

this doesn't get lewd does it? I want my pure heartwarming romance

She gets raped by the long haired guy.

The story is going to go to shit sooner or later either because of this guy or the other blonde hair twerp. This guy is literally the embodiment of the people asking why the author didn't make her fall in love with someone who was at least around the age of 30.

That or his divorced wife is going to suddenly appear and shit one everything.

Shut the fuck up retard
She already told them to fuck off

Retard boy is too stupid to give up and mr sleaze isn't just going to let something like that go by without doing something about it. The whole story is set up like a house of cards waiting to fall.

last i checked raws were up to 60 or so and no drama yet so you are all good until then