Youjo Senki: why can't i hold all these gems?

have we established that Tanya went on those test runs with a chute, or do mages in this series just ignore falling damage?

also, i for one accept our new loli overlords....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Omk7QYWv0Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=QJkRmV974oc
youtube.com/watch?v=OoZcV8nwacg
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61084864
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61085644
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't Tanya slow down her decent with magic in the second episode when she jumped out from the second floor?

We haven't seen it yet, in the second episode when she jumps from the hole in the academy wall she has the rectangle gem and its glowing. But I think they can use magic to an extent without a gem.

There are also little animation errors that are easly missed like she already has the unique gem when receiving her orders in episode two and dumping the pack that apparently exploded not a few seconds earlier.

From what I could tell, the machines they use to fly help them land. That's why she didn't want to keep going higher when the thing was about to fucking explode

do they have any technical specs for their gear in the LN, or is it a device of writer fiat?

Are there any instances of magic being used outside of the gems supplied by the military?

At least in the anime so far, it hasn't been explored at all.

Well, there is the test material to check kids for magical potential.

Some technobabble in the end of LN1. Possibly more later but no raws exist for sharing yet.

No, its been said that magic is still a fairly unexplored technology, people can get it to work but don't really understand how it works.
This obvious limits civilian applications.

Also, the operating gems seem very expensive, so civilians can't afford them either

Youjo SHENKI aka Chibi Tanya shorts #3 is out

youtube.com/watch?v=Omk7QYWv0Jc

>Shoi~

magic knives on LN volume 1 when rerugen was a having flashbacks.

I believe it still needs the gem to infuse the knife with magic

Maybe, it's called a magic knife though. I think it's different from computation orbs/gems, the orbs and gems are like computer that hacks the world.

Their's also that magic aptitude tester/scanner, although it works like gems except it seems to force the innate mages to use magic instead of creating spells.

This looks glorious.

Author apparently didn't specify what it's supposed to be. In LN it's a handheld combat knife, in manga it's a hand blade of pure magic, in anime it's a bayonet.

That was nice. How many chibi episodes are they planning?

One for each episode.

Where's short 2 with the subtitles?

Here: youtube.com/watch?v=QJkRmV974oc

Thank you kindly.

She's killing me with all that "Shoi~".

youtube.com/watch?v=OoZcV8nwacg

>That fedora
My sides are like East Prussia: forever lost!

Kek

The only magical device mentioned is the orb itself, in the LN Tanya has both a parachute and a regular orb as backup while testing the Type 95.

Apart from this show, this season looks grim. Not even konosuba is getting the attention that it was expected to get.

I don't know user, Gabriel Drop out, Konosuba S2 and Dragon Maid are pretty entertaining, thouh YS is still superior even though comedy element is more subtle.

>fedora
>bf1
i literally can't

Rewatch this scene. Ep2, 10:35.

Done. What is it?

It's what was talking about. I just assumed it was her striker which kept exploding during the tests, not her gem.

What is this expression meant to convey?

>fedora
>bf1
fuck remake BF1 into that, would play.

Sad thing is that if EA didn't shit all over their games with piracy protection and allowed people to mod their games like the modding community there was for BF1942 and BF2 there would very well have been a mod for this already.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61084864

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61085644

Wait do they fucking teach mages aerial hand to hand? That's fucking absurd?

It would be actually really fucking hard to hit a fast moving aerial target with a bolt action rifle so CQC wouldn't be that unreasonable

>it begins