BUT SHE'S SO HOT

BUT SHE'S SO DUMB

DON'T CALL ANYBODY

Don't post R63 here.

>PRINCE TRUNKS
>YOU LIED TO ME
>YOU NAUGHTY GIRL

HE'S MAXIMUMER!

How does Mai feel about her husband's ex?

This is a blue board, censor those tits

This is actually just Broly with boobs. This better be played for comedic purposes.

BROLI'S LEGEND FIRST BEGAN
IN TWENTY SEVENTEEN
WITH BREASTS AS BIG AS CABBA'S HEAD
AND HEART THAT WANTS MARRYING

>TFS finally makes Broly abridged
>This happens a few weeks later

>Technically, I was the one who killed Freiza.
>That hot.

ᵂʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵖᵒʷᵉʳ ᶫᵉᵛᵉᶫ﹖

ᴹᶦᶰᵉ'ˢ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᵇᶦᵍ⋅⋅⋅

Now, Goku needs to reproduce with her and make the ultimate race.

please...

BROLYTA

What's with all the DBZA references in this thread? I thought Sup Forums mostly hated it.

I swear I've seen that thing before but I can't remember from where

I think a lot of people watched Broly

So what happens if her and Vegetto made a kid?

What would be its powerlevel?

Pretty big

pretty big
i have not gotten that impression, i just think the people who hate it are more vocal

>Super Sayan Green
>Combination of Blue and Yellow
>Combines the power of SSJ and SSB
What's next? Are there even any colors left?

... Have you ever seen Broly before?
He's been green since literal decades before SSB was a thing.

The final two forms obviously

White and Black

Broly isn't canon though

Rainbow

I imagine even some people who don't watch DBZA watched the Broly movie, if only because it was the Broly movie. And despite the fact TFS couldn't really hide their distaste for the movie, the guy who did the subtitles is pretty great, and it had some good lines that weren't just self-referential jokes, which is one of the big reasons lots of people dislike DBZA post namek.

Human version of a character from courage the cowardly dog.

BUT SHE'S SO COOL

BUT IT'S SO DUMB

It still doesn't change that fact that LSSJ Broly is green. And hell normal SSJ Broly has blue hair.

But Collie is

Welcome to the club, sister!

BROLY ISNT CANON
GIRL BROLY IS CANON

>yfw they call it Super Saiyan Green instead of Legendary Super Saiyan

>Female Super Saiyan finally confirmed
wew that took a long time

>And hell normal SSJ Broly has blue hair.
Only because of the device he wore.

Stop posting fanart user.

I wonder if Female SS will turn Vegeta and Goku into horny morons.

Like, they can barely get a hard on for humans presumably because they are so weak. So maybe they are attracted to shit like that?

Well at the very least, they will show much interest in seeing another female Saiyan.

As for whether they will get turned on... its hard to actually say. It can go either way.

Goku has never shown interest in girls, but that could also be because there's no female that fits his desires, and Goku is said to be more instinctual then the others in the cast.
Vegeta I can see being attracted to her, but he could also be so stubbornly loyal and faithful to Bulma that the thought will just be for an instant before he dismisses it.

thats what I mean like, Goku is not assexual or anytihng he's just not that munch into humans.

It would be funny to see him actually have romantic feelings for a change.

Have you guys considered it's maybe just some weirdly drawn pecs? He looks nothing like a girl otherwise, and Super has badly drawn shit all the time.

Stop thinking with your dicks, there is literally zero chance they'll show goku or vegeta in a state of arousal.

I'm still not convinced.

Her base form is much cuter. She literally hulks out.

You get a cute girl and a muscle amazon in one package.

Her base form looks almost as generic as Cabba, I hate it. R63 base Broly is so much better.

Has he finally ascended to his ultimate form?

>tfw no thicc shebroly gf

>hate female broly
>get an immense boner on how cute she is

i'm so conflicted Sup Forums ;_;

Broly is Broly.

Brolina on the other hand is a girl.

Would Vegeta and Goku fap to this? I mean, Saiyans love strong women. no?

She is a big girl.

4u

>mfw her name turns out to be actually Broly

But I think her name will probably end up being "Colli" from Broccoli or from Caulliflower.

Broly is from Broccoli already,
it'll most likely be Cauliflower and be Colli
it's It's Cabba's sister or cousin, what's a vegetable that's close to a Cabbage?

BROLY IS NOT A GIRL. I'M NOT GAY FOR FINDING HIM ATTRACTIVE. THIS BONER I HAVE IS SPONTANEOUS I SWEAR.

BROLY IS A....A

nappa cabbage

well fuck me then

That's cheating
You don't see me calling my saiyan OC "Jim Persimmon" just so I can say he's Jim the Saiyan.

She will be LAD. From salad.

>yfw she is actually nappa genderbent in the other universe who unlocked LSSJ instead of brolly's counterpart

>she's matched against Vegeta
>''CABBA DARLING IS THIS TINY MAN THE ONE WHO THREATENED ME AND THE CHILDREN?''

>First stage of grief.png

>TFS memed so hard they turned broly transgender

>implying it wasn't Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=MeEMkqSNsc4

We come up with a better villain who isn't a rehash of an older one because I'm honestly sick of this so far. Also here's what I've got:

>Villain would be the first guy who wished himself ruler of Earth with the Dragonballs before the series began
>for REASONS they fucked off to go and discover something or conquer the galaxy, they return and see the current state of their kingdom is a mess with all the shit Saiyans and everything else. Decides they are a menace and tries to rally his old supporters to kill them
>Taught Roshi the Kamehameha

There, not that hard Toriyama

>not available in your country

a.pomf.cat/ccnkpi.mp4

>tfw Broly never crash landed on earth and was discovered and reformed by Mr.Satan
>tfw no Uncle Broly coming for visits to play with his only living kin

Did you do that?
Can you do usopp doing that to Luffy?

>Zamasu
>rehash of an older villain
>implying Brolyne is even a villain

Are you high user?

>This file is malicious, and Chrome has blocked it

Zamasu/Black are literally Zicor / West kaioshin.

Ginyu

fuck that disturbing
normal broly is cute tho, glad they just decided to make him into a girl

>it's a rehash because some shitty fanfiction did it before
>implying Xicor and West Kaio are even anything like Black and Zamasu

Oh yeah, he swapped bodies with Goku so that's totally a rehash, fuck all the other details

Some major reaching you guys are doing here

Saiyans are already originally black though, so what it turns white, then combines for grey?

Trunks has blue hair as base. They probably just didn't have variety in hair color, kinda like how you'll mostly see black hair in Asia.

>>it's a rehash because some shitty fanfiction did it before
It is. The artist for that shitty fanfiction is actually part of the people making Super. Besides, Super's done nothing but steal ideas from DBGT and bad fanfiction.

>Evil Saiyan with goku's (genes) and Evil Kaioshin want to kill everyone
Same dumb shit.

I think that had more to do with Bulmas hair color playing into genetics than anything

nah man, I want fem broly to be real. I'm just scared it might be a fake out.

>The artist for that shitty fanfiction is actually part of the people making Super
And?
>Super's done nothing but steal ideas from DBGT and bad fanfiction
No it hasn't, what the fuck are you on about?
>Same dumb shit.
lel no, by your definition then Buu is a rehash of Cell because he absorbs people
It's very easy to call anything a rehash by minimizing characters like this

You're reaching so much here holy shit user

How do Gogetafags feel knowing that even Broly is more canon now?

I like when people walk in these threads all like ''MAN SUPER IS SHIT HERE'S WHAT I'D DO TO FIX IT'' and then propose a terrible shitty boring idea

Faggot

>No it hasn't, what the fuck are you on about?
Yes it has. Stay in denial.

>lel no, by your definition then Buu is a rehash of Cell because he absorbs people

Cell wasn't also a universe-busting gum man from the ancient past, whereas Xicor and Black are 2 evil saiyans based on Goku's body, created and backed up by an evil kaioshin.

So yeah, same dumb shit.

It won't be. Besides, no one ever thought Satan was actually a super saiyan, and Vegeto wasn't a fake out, he did appear and fought, he was just unceremoniously written out so trunks could have his terribly written kill.

>Zamasu punched people
>Buu also punched people
>Cell also punched people
>Frieza also punched people
>Vegeta also punched people
>Piccolo also punched people
>King Piccolo also punched people

Man why is Toriyama such a fucking hack? Can he make an original villain instead of constantly rehashing shit?

>no arguments
>minimizing characters just to help your retarded point

k user, here's your last (You)

You're only making yourself look stupid with your terrible analogies. Saying 2 villains absorbed shit is not on the same level as 2 villains being an evil Saiyan/Kaioshin pair.

>>no arguments
Watch GT sometime, you'd be surprised.

>>minimizing characters
By your definition ripoffs don't exist unless they're exactly the same in every detail. There's certainly alot more in common between Xicor and Black than there is between cell and buu, and you know it. I'm sorry your feelings are hurt by this revelation.

except that the ''evil Saiyan/Kaioshin'' pair have ENTIRELY different backstories, motivation, techniques and transformation
not to mention they fuse, did Toyo's shitty fanfiction have anything like that?
not to mention Black and Future Zamasu are basically the same person

you're a goddamn retard, you're making yourself look really dumb here

>except that the ''evil Saiyan/Kaioshin'' pair have ENTIRELY different backstories, motivation, techniques and transformation
See: The second half explains why you're an idiot. No shit they have some differences, they're still way too close to call it anything but a ripoff.

Is that a JoJo reference!?

>there are major differences
>but it's a ripoff
these two statements contradict each other

>they're still way too close to call it anything but a ripoff
Your definiton of being ''too close'' is them both being Saiyans, which ignores the fact Black is technically a kaioshin who borrowed a Saiyan's body, and the fact they are both based on Goku, which ignores the fact that Xicor is Goku's shitty bastard son while Black is just Zamasu in Goku's body.

Please be trolling, nobody can be this fucking stupid

>''CABBA DARLING IS THIS TINY MAN THE ONE WHO THREATENED ME AND THE FUTURE FATHER OF MY CHILDREN?''
>"F-Future...f-father? W-What?"
>"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WE'LL TALK LATER."